Can anyone recommend a good alternative for the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask?

11 answers

Yes! The Laneige water bank sleeping mask! Glow recipe makes me breakout but Laneige does not. Laneige is, I personally believe, better and has better skincare products than Glow Recipe. Hope this helps!
il y a un mois
Thanks @Tori M. 😊
il y a un mois
Glow recipe, I love them but I had to stop using this brand because it makes me break out. But the Laneige water mask is my absolute favorite when it comes to a dupe for this. I’d highly recommend anything skincare from Laneige, one of the best skincare brands out here! Hope this helps.
il y a 2 mois
There really isn’t a comparable formulation or comparable results . The doops on this are a definitive doozy .
You’re so welcome Simone! If you try, let me know if you like it! 💕
Thanks, Amy! 😊
il y a 2 mois
Simone, I love Glow Recipe! Try The Créme Shop Watermelon Overnight Gel Mask!
il y a 2 mois
Glow Recipe coming out with a new product this week which I'm assuming is going to be the replacement for the watermelon sleep mask! I'm excited to see what it's going to be. I am bummed that they're discontinuing it because it's one of #myrideordie products.
il y a 2 mois
I really like the Laniege Cica Sleeping Mask! It helps a lot with redness and irritation and feels great!
Thank you, @Samiha K. and @Catherine N.!😊