Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive

A skin-smoothing, radiance-boosting sleeping mask with watermelon and hyaluronic acid for post-facial results, all in one jar.

Solutions for: - Uneven skin tone - Dullness and uneven texture - Oiliness

If you want to know more…This luxuriously bouncy, breathable sleeping mask refreshingly hydrates, smooths, and perfects skin overnight with a revolutionary pillow-proof, transfer-proof formula. The oil-free, lightweight, glow-boosting hybrid is formulated with ultra-soothing watermelon extract, hydrating hyaluronic acid, and gentle AHAs that work while you sleep to tone and clarify roughened, dull complexions. AHAs smooth the surface of the skin by banishing dead, rough surface cells, clearing the path for ultra-effective, lasting hydration, while hyaluronic acid binds moisture to the skin for an incredibly nourished complexion. Skin is baby-soft and bright in the morning, effortlessly. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Glow Recipe features the best of Korean beauty, founded by beauty industry experts Sarah Lee and Christine Chang. Over the years, Sarah and Christine met with thousands of customers, and again and again in these conversations, found women whose skincare needs were not met and whose lives simply didn't mesh with complicated, fussy routines. They tasked themselves with creating hybrid skincare that would simplify these needs while bringing to life everything they love about Korean skincare: innovation, excitement, and sensoriality. Glow Recipe skincare pairs the best Korean technologies with the results-forward backbone of Western beauty. The needs and know-how of two vastly different beauty cultures are at work in these products, creating a Korean-inspired routine that's perfectly distilled. Glow Recipe skincare is vegan-friendly and cruelty-free. This product is formulated without synthetic dyes and mineral oils.

• Do it stay on your face while you sleep or it gets every where?2 Answers
  • Is this available at all Sephora's?1 Answers
  • Wow a watermelon sleeping face mask! How awesome ! Does it work w...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kayla C.
I've been using this mask every night for a week. I could not be more in love with it. It is a total HG for me and it has changed my skin radically in a week.

This mask contains AHAs which gently work on your skin over night. I didn't see results right away, but after about 5 nights of using this, my skin was MUCH softer, brighter & plumper. I use this mask as a sleeping pack and it is the last step of my night time skin care routine (cleanse, toner, oil, tx, moisturizer, mask). I recommend waiting about 5 minutes if you can after you apply your moisturizer before applying this.

The mask feels so luxurious on my face. It feels so smooth and silky. I enjoy putting this on every night. It also helps that the mask smells SO GOOD and the glass container that it is in is soooo aesthetically pleasing. It's beautiful, heavy glass. I also love that it comes with a little spatula for sanitary reasons.

You don't need a lot of product at all. I've even been putting this under my eyes and have noticed a huge difference in my dark circles. All you do it apply, wait for it to dry, fall asleep and then wash it off in the morning. It doesn't stain sheets at all and will only roll off a little bit but it barely comes off. I even sleep on my stomach and when I wake up, I can still feel the mask on my face.

I was a bit hesitant because of the price but is SO worth it!!! You only need a tiny bit and it will last me a while. You do have to stir it a little before applying it, but it's minimal. I don't think I could sleep without my sleeping mask! I'm so excited to wake up every day to see the changes in my skin.

For reference, I have combination skin, oily and congested TZone but no other skin concerns. I feel that it really controls my oil at night. I don't wake up oily, I just feel the silky smooth mask on my face!

DEFINITELY buy it!! My only complaint is that since it is so luxurious, it makes you want to upgrade all of your skin care to this quality!! There's a reason it has such a high review. It works so well!
Linh V.
REVIEW*** Glow Receipe

Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask

Description: A sleeping mask that helps to smooth and create perfect skin overnight. It will make skin feeling hydrated and soft.

Star Ingredient: Watermelon extract full of antioxidants helps to soothe irritated skin. Also, containing hyaluronic acid and AHAs that work gently on your skin while sleeping to help tone and even dull skin tone.

Does not contain parabens, sulfates, and phthalates.

Review: When this product first came out it was ridiculously hard to get. I was able to snag a travel size that came with the blueberry cleanser that made me realize that my skin doesn’t like blueberry. After using this product for a couple of timesI was skeptical that this product even did anything to my face. I stopped using it because I felt that it didn’t show any effects. I recently started using this product again and I love it! It was not that the product didn’t work, but instead I was probably using too many products to notice their individualized benefits. I started using less products because my skin seems happier that way and I can see which products don’t work for my skin. I apply this product on after a simple cleanse without any following products. The texture of the product is light and fluffy. This product smells like a light watermelon jolly rancher!

Results: I wake up feeling with my skin feeling SO soft and hydrated. Even if the colder months in Washington, my skin isn’t feeling dry or flaky. The only downfall is the price point. The full size item of this product retails for $45.00.

It can be used as a 10 minute wash off mask or a sleeping mask.
Eliza R.
Reisterstown, MD
As a lover of Korean beauty brands (and a supporter of Asian brands in general), I was super excited about this product. I've been meaning to try the Glow Recipe's Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask for a while since it started appearing on the dressers and bathroom counters of all my favorite beauty and style bloggers. First, the amazing smell. It smells fruity and sweet, just like watermelon candy. Second, it feels luxurious on your skin. You can use it as a sleeping mask on top of your other serums to nourish your skin during the night but you can also apply a generous amount to your face, leave it on for about 10-20 minutes and then rinse it off if your skin needs a boost of hydration before your morning routine. The texture is somewhere between a gel and an oil. I've never felt anything quite like it before. It helps with acne and keeps your pores clean and since I like masks that keep my skin plump and soft so this is definitely going to be a mainstay in my bathroom.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
I saw a lot of hype about the smell in this brand and I honestly gave into that because I wanted to see if it even worked. If I combine this with my strong acne spot cream, with benzoyl peroxide, my face in the morning is literally like nothing I usually see. There is a night mask or ten minute day mask. I’ve never done the day mask just because I feel like it’s a waste not leaving it on my face to do the work over night. But honestly it does smell like a jolly rancher and as long as you follow a beauty routine this WILL make your face look better.... plus look at that little spoon it comes with.
Sherry P.
Great mask even better smelling! First of all, the packaging is so cute and simple. I really like the bottle it comes in but im in love with the fact that it comes with a spoon (mainly because I don't have to keep putting my fingers in the product everytime I use it). The mask itself I've tried both ways, as a sleeping mask and as a regular mask. I really like using it both ways but If I had to choose I would pick using it as a regular face mask. I feel like I get more hydration out if it when I put a little extra on my skin and wear it for 20 minutes or so rather than just overnight.
Allie W.
Steubenville, OH
This is the best night mask that I’ve ever used. I have fairly dry skin, so I really need hydration at night, and this product has definitely been effective. I’ve been using it every night for the past couple months, and I have noticed that my skin is smoother and much less prone to breakouts now; I started seeing a noticeable change only about a week after starting to use it. You can use it as a wash-off mask or a sleeping mask, and I use it as a sleeping mask and wash it off in the morning. Also the packaging is adorable, which doesn’t hurt! Highly recommend.
Jordan B.
Elkland, PA
I bought this Watermelon Sleep Mask from hearing about it on Jeffree Star’s YouTube channel! I was a little skeptical about the hype of this product because some times things are talked so big and it’s not really what I expected. But this will make your skin feel amazing. You can wear it overnight or use it as a regular mask. It comes with a little spoon so you aren’t dipping your fingers in the product. I use this product last on my night skin care routine. I cleanse, spray my rose water as a toner, use spot treatment, moisturize, and put this on last. You will wake up to your skin feeling baby smooth, brighter, and plumper. It’s definitely worth the money!
Jen B.
First of all, this Sleeping Mask smells like someone is right next to you, slicing fresh watermelon.
The texture of the mask is a watery gel that you gently pat into the skin until absorbed, which doesn’t take long. Once the mask is in place and settled in, skin feels dewy and moisturized without any greasiness at all. It doesn’t get all over your pillow either because it absorbs so well.
When you wash it off in the morning, you’ve got a bright, soft complexion that’s better than expected.
Over time I’ve noticed that my rough patches have disappeared and the discolored areas have faded noticeably.
It’s kind of pricey but worth every dime!
Marie G.
Long Is City, NY
I received a sample of this with my most recent Sephora purchase. I dig it! It smells like watermelon Jolly Ranchers and is very cooling and calming. I like that you can use it as a sleeping mask or a wash off mask. My skin is dry, so I always opt for a sleeping mask. It stopped being sticky on my face after about 5 minutes, so it didn't leave a message on my pillows or anything. After rinsing it off in the morning, I noticed my skin just looked healthier. It was moisturized and a lot less red than it usually is. I may buy a full size of this when I'm done with the 3 other sleeping masks I've got lying around.
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
Let me start off by saying... this is the BEST smelling skincare product out there!! I was nervous to try this because of the mixed reviews yet excited because I’m obsessed with trying new skincare products, and I LOVE watermelon. Sephora sent me a sample of this sleeping mask and laneige’ sleeping mask. Both worked really well but this one ultimately won! My skin gets soooo soft, and hydrated from this! I’m the type of person who would rather eat toaster waffles everyday and buy makeup and skincare instead but I think this mask is totally worth the price. Korean skincare is the best!
Ashley S.
Havelock, NC
What, in your opinion is the best sleeping mask? I want the Watermelon one, I don’t know the exact name but I’ll tag it. I’m trying to find more skin care products, I know I want the leneige lip sleeping mask, but I want a facial one too :) Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping MaskLANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask
Jasmina P.
I'm debating between this mask and the Laneige Water Sleeping Mask. Which one would you recommend? Please be honest!
radja k.
Sleeping mask !! Is it ok to sleep with masks ?
Anneke K.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Has anyone tried this? Does it hydrate well?
Jamie S.
Owensboro, KY
Thoughts and opinions from people who have purchased?!