Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask

by Glow Recipe

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive

A skin-smoothing, radiance-boosting sleeping mask with watermelon and hyaluronic acid for post-facial results, all in one jar.

Solutions for: - Uneven skin tone - Dullness and uneven texture - Oiliness

If you want to know more…This luxuriously bouncy, breathable sleeping mask refreshingly hydrates, smooths, and perfects skin overnight with a revolutionary pillow-proof, transfer-proof formula. The oil-free, lightweight, glow-boosting hybrid is formulated with ultra-soothing watermelon extract, hydrating hyaluronic acid, and gentle AHAs that work while you sleep to tone and clarify roughened, dull complexions. AHAs smooth the surface of the skin by banishing dead, rough surface cells, clearing the path for ultra-effective, lasting hydration, while hyaluronic acid binds moisture to the skin for an incredibly nourished complexion. Skin is baby-soft and bright in the morning, effortlessly. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Glow Recipe features the best of Korean beauty, founded by beauty industry experts Sarah Lee and Christine Chang. Over the years, Sarah and Christine met with thousands of customers, and again and again in these conversations, found women whose skincare needs were not met and whose lives simply didn't mesh with complicated, fussy routines. They tasked themselves with creating hybrid skincare that would simplify these needs while bringing to life everything they love about Korean skincare: innovation, excitement, and sensoriality. Glow Recipe skincare pairs the best Korean technologies with the results-forward backbone of Western beauty. The needs and know-how of two vastly different beauty cultures are at work in these products, creating a Korean-inspired routine that's perfectly distilled. Glow Recipe skincare is vegan-friendly and cruelty-free. This product is formulated without synthetic dyes and mineral oils.

Does this product work well on combination/oily skin? I really want to try it but I’m worried it will make me breakout
What is everyones go to or holy grail sleep mask? I've been having good luck with Dr. Brandt sleep mask and Glow Recipe Watermelon sleep mask. My skin is clear, hydrated, my redness is gone and my skin is smooth. Feel free to follow as I will follow back 😊 Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask Dr. Brandt® Skincare Hydro Biotic Recovery Sleeping Mask
Can I use a serum before applying Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask, or it's better works alone ?
Start your review of Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...wake up in the morning with baby soft skin. Like what?! I have supers sensitive and acne prone skin and my face LOVES this stuff. I've even seen a difference in my acne spots which I was not expecting! This is totally worth the money! Not only does it work like a dream, it smells AMAZING! And a little goes a long way!” in 24 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
I really only have one pro with this product, the scent. It has a pleasant watermelon scent, nothing too overpowering. This is very underwhelming in every other aspect. It is not moisturizing in the slightest. It doesn't seem to matter how much I put on. It soaks in almost immediately and leaves no residue. My skin doesn't look or feel more hydrated in the morning in the slightest. It's a very lightweight texture. This may work best for someone who has an oilier skin type and isn't needing a ton of moisturizer.
Punta Gorda
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask uploaded by Karen B.
Glow recipes Watermelon Sleeping Mask is simply put “Amazing”. I never really used a sleeping mask, because I didn't think I needed one. I was gifted a sample And was blown away at how amazing this is!!! Everything about this Sleeping Mask is wonderful. I love the Watermelon smell, the gooey jelly kind of texture, and even the packaging is pretty. This gives me such a nice radiant glow in the morning. My skin has never looked or felt so amazing first thing in the morning. A little trick is to refrigerate it before using for an extra cool feeling!
Long Is City, NY
I received a sample of this with my most recent Sephora purchase. I dig it! It smells like watermelon Jolly Ranchers and is very cooling and calming. I like that you can use it as a sleeping mask or a wash off mask. My skin is dry, so I always opt for a sleeping mask. It stopped being sticky on my face after about 5 minutes, so it didn't leave a message on my pillows or anything. After rinsing it off in the morning, I noticed my skin just looked healthier. It was moisturized and a lot less red than it usually is. I may buy a full size of this when I'm done with the 3 other sleeping masks I've got lying around.
Panorama City, CA
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask uploaded by Elizabeth P.
Your oily skins new best friend 💕 Not only has this product helped soothing my acne but my pores are minimized! The quality of my skin has changed, thanks to this gentle yet effective mask that exfoliates all my bad skin and gives me that serious “I woke up like this” experience. Love glow recipe and this product is a must have in my arsenal. It is hydrating but not oily (and I have really oily skin)- the cooling effect is lovely and the jelly consistency feels amazing in the skin but the results are amazing skin , definitely worth every penny!
Eureka, CA
I don’t often wear masks to sleep because I am worried that it’ll be too much for my skin and I will breakout. I took a chance in this and it really surprised me. It smells sooo good and is a nice cool gel that glides in and stays wet for a few minutes but eventually sinks into the skin. It is super easy to sleep in, it doesn’t feel like you even have anything on. My skin always looks better the morning after using. I like it and am happy to have it now, not sure if I would buy again, maybe.
Sioux City
I wanted to love this mask so badly. I am a huge watermelon fan and the thought of a glowy face mask that smells like my favorite fruit was super enticing. I got the mask in the mail and found that the consistency was super sticky, leaving my skin tacky after I applied it. The smell was very artificial, which disappointed me. After it finally dried down, it felt nice, but the next morning I woke up with a massive breakout. I returned this right away because I rarely break out when following my skincare routine, and this was the only thing that changed. For the price I think there are better glowy, moisturizing face masks on the market without the overpowering fake watermelon scent.
Los Angeles
The way this mask smells is absolutely divine! It smells just like sweet, candied watermelon. I have sensitive, dull skin, and this mask doesn’t irritate me at all. If I need a boost for radiant, hydrated skin, this is my go-to mask. I love that it is also oil-free- no clogged pores here! If I’m in a hurry, this mask still works effectively as a quick-wear, wash-off mask. However, best results seem to be achieved with overnight wear. It does contain AHA’s, so it is best to follow up with sunscreen if you are going to use this during the day. Overall, this mask keeps my skin glowing and hydrated without any irritation and without clogging my pores. Love it!
I had been eyeing this product for months and finally bought it from Sephora. I bought this along with the Watermelon Pink Juice lotion and I am so glad I did. I am obsessed.I have been using it every night for the past two weeks and my skin hasn't looked this good since I was pregnant. I have dry skin. It often looks dull and uneven. Since I have been using this, my face looks so smooth and fresh. It looks more even and I wake up with hydrated and glowing skin. I am also obsessed with the smell. It smells just like watermelon candy. The only downside is it is a bit expensive, considering I will probably go through a whole container every month.
This is one of the first sleeping masked I’ve purchased and it is on my list of ‘Holy Grail’ skin care items. This mask is very hydrating and smells amazing, I keep this in my skin care fridge so when I apply it, it has a very soothing and cooling affect to it I also really like that this mask comes with a little spatula to apply and stir the product. The only draw back I can say this mask has is when it starts to settle into the skin it can separate in some places leaving flakes of the mask on the face even when you stir it for the amount of time it says to on the box. But despite that I still really love this mask and it’s very hydrating, light weight, doesn’t irritate, or dry out the skin and it’s definitely with the splurge.
I love using this mask at night to revive my dryer skin in the winter months. After washing my face with boscia Detoxifying Black Charcoal Cleanser, wiping it with Bioré® Charcoal Cleansing Micellar Water on a cotton round, and applying my night moisturizer (Simple Water Boost Skin Quench Sleeping Cream), I apply a slightly thick amount of the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask in a dabbing motion to my face. When I wake up in the morning I love seeing how healthy my skin looks. With my experience, it works best when you wake up in the morning and you find it peeling off of your face a bit.

603 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a day ago
Christina S. • 7 hours ago
Yes! I use the toner(mist), serum, and moisturizer under this mask! My skin hasn’t looked brighter and healthier in years as it does since I started doing this routine. I do this every night and it has truly revived my face! I don’t look as tired, dull, and ‘old’ as I was beginning to look before using the glow recipe products.
Paragould
2 days ago
Meghann K. • 21 hours ago
I love this mask! It makes your skin so glowy in the morning! And I love the feel and scent of this. I definitely recommend this to everyone I know!
Allston
5 days ago
Meghann K. • 4 days ago
I seriously love this mask! The smell is such a bonus as well. It really helps brighten my skin and makes my skin looked refreshed in the morning. I 100% recommend.