BeautyFaceFacial SkincareGlow Recipe
Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner

Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner

A gentle, PHA- and BHA-infused watermelon toner that hydrates skin and minimizes the appearance of pores. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Pores, Dryness, and Dullness and Uneven Texture Formulation: Lightweight Liquid

Highlighted Ingredients:- Watermelon Extract: Hydrates, delivers essential vitamins and amino acids, and helps to soothe skin. - Cactus Water: Seals in moisture and prevents moisture loss while delivering electrolytes and antioxidants; contributes to the unique stringy, bouncy texture. - PHA: Provides a gentle exfoliation for softer, smoother skin.

over hyped or holy grail?
Does it make your skin feel sticky? Should I get it? Can you use this under makeup?
[product:glow-recipe-watermelon-glow-niacinamide-dew-drops-135-oz/-40-ml] [product:glow-recipe-watermelon-glow-pha-bha-pore-tight-toner] Does this truly work for people who have really oily skin?
Start your review of Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner!
Chelsea T.
Sanford, FL
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner uploaded by Chelsea T.
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner uploaded by Chelsea T.
✨I received this Watermelon Glow PHA +BHA Pore-Tight Toner complimentary for my review from Glow Recipe 🍉✨ It is known that I am a big fan of Glow Recipe, so I’ve been dying to get my hands on this toner! I have added this to my daily skincare routine this week as step #3, after double cleansing. 🌵Glow recipe chose cactus water as a base because of its skin moisture retention properties, giving the toner itself a sticky yet still satisfying texture, creating a cleaner watermelon fragrance with heavy Cactus notes, much unlike a watermelon fragrance you’d find in a spa, as opposed to the sweet Jolly Rancher-scented one I have reviewed previously. However, it's still packed with tasty watermelon to help soothe skin with its anti-inflammatory properties. 🍉 It is a very gentle toner, and I am using it in both my morning and night routines; it is great for minimizing pores, reducing redness, and fighting breakouts!
Claudia D.
West Miami, FL
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner uploaded by Claudia D.
Love this product so much! I’ve never been able to keep up with a toner but this one is so effective I’ve seen noticeable difference with it. As soon as I noticed I was running out of my first one I purchased a backup. Have seriously seen my pores get so much smaller and love the cold jelly consistency.
Katrina M.
Grundy Center, IA
Purchased at: Sephora
I would give it 0 stars if I could. This is SLIMEY and gross to work with. I gave it 5 days but I’m calling it quits on this one. I saw no improvement on my face, it’s stringy when it comes out of the bottle and slimey. My face felt like it needed to be washed again after using it. I’ve seen so much hype over this product line but it’s not something I’ll ever waste my money on again. The rose petal toner by FRESH is far more superior!!
Jannette A.
Fountain, CO
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner uploaded by Jannette A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the best toner I have ever used. I’ve been using this everyday. Very light and subtle on the skin and leaves my face feeling refreshed and soft. It has cleared up my acne, leaves my pores clean and clear, and does not dry out the skin! I will be buying this when I run out. Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner
Megan W.
Palmer, AK
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner uploaded by Megan W.
This is a great product especially in the summertime. It exceeded my expectations. The only thing I would improve about this product is that it leaves a slightly tacky feeling on your face. I would absolutely buy this product again.
Cassandra P.
Valley Stream, NY
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner uploaded by Cassandra P.
I’m obsessed with this pore tightener I have being using this product for almost two months I love the way it make my face feel and the smell and I truly think it has been working for my face so I like it a lot and want more products from them.
Kelsey H.
Manchester, NH
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner uploaded by Kelsey H.
Purchased at: Sephora
The scent is a little strong. But this is my go to travel toner! Feels so nice on the skin and is very gentle. I would improve the product by just decreasing the scent a little because it is a little overwhelming. Overall, I love it!
Laura K.
Watford City, ND
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner uploaded by Laura K.
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner uploaded by Laura K.
Because I used the watermelon mask first from Glow Recipe I really wanted to try their toner and the toner that I was using at the time burned my skin way more then what I thought to be normal. But Not Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner it doesn’t sting going on , it helps my skin with hydration it smells lovely! But the only thing I don’t like is that it feels pretty sticky at first going on but after a little while the sticky feeling goes away. I’m assuming once it’s been absorbed into my skin. If you like watermelon definitely give it a chance
Lindsey P.
Muskegon, MI
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner uploaded by Lindsey P.
This is it, the toner to beat every other toner, for my skin anyway. It is so soothing to use right after cleansing. It feels silky and smooth, not tacky or sticky at all and the timing of when it sinks into my skin is perfect. It doesn't feel like it evaporates before you finish even covering your whole face and neck. This stuff hydrates my skin so well yet I can tell that it's gently exfoliating at the same time. I really can't recommend this product enough for any skin type. Mine is combo and I feel like the toner is helping and treating my dry spots and oiliness at the same time. I plan to keep using this product in my skin care routine for the foreseeable future.
Kathleen B.
San Diego, CA
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner uploaded by Kathleen B.
Purchased at: Sephora
When I say this changed my life, I mean it! It’s not like other toners in that it’s actually pretty thick and quite tacky, but the hydration is fantastic! The weather has made my combo skin get drier than usual so this is a great hydrating toner. My pores are smaller too. I got this in a package with the Dew Drops and Pink Juice moisturizer and saw results by night 3. The bundle was a better deal for me, price wise, and I was planning to get two out of the three products included anyway. It’s a much better price this way and the sizes for the drops and moisturizer are small so it’s like sample size.

246 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sylvia W.
Prairieville, LA
il y a 2 mois
Courtney H. il y a un mois
I have combination acne prone skin and have had no issues using this on my oily areas. It has definitely given me a soft glow and minimized my pores. Hydrating and doesn’t leave my face feeling greasy. I even believe it helped clear my skin up. Start off by using every other night or every 2 nights. Gradually work yourself to every night or morning.