Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner

A gentle, PHA- and BHA-infused watermelon toner that hydrates skin and minimizes the appearance of pores. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Pores, Dryness, and Dullness and Uneven Texture Formulation: Lightweight Liquid

Highlighted Ingredients:- Watermelon Extract: Hydrates, delivers essential vitamins and amino acids, and helps to soothe skin. - Cactus Water: Seals in moisture and prevents moisture loss while delivering electrolytes and antioxidants; contributes to the unique stringy, bouncy texture. - PHA: Provides a gentle exfoliation for softer, smoother skin.

over hyped or holy grail?
Does it make your skin feel sticky? Should I get it? Can you use this under makeup?
[product:glow-recipe-watermelon-glow-niacinamide-dew-drops-135-oz/-40-ml] [product:glow-recipe-watermelon-glow-pha-bha-pore-tight-toner] Does this truly work for people who have really oily skin?
Start your review of Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner!
Goldenbeautyy  .
Toronto, ON
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner uploaded by Goldenbeautyy  .
Purchased at: Sephora
This pore tightening toner is amazing! It makes my pores look smaller and I promise I have seen amazing results after using this product for a month now! It minimizes my pores and makes my skin look healthier and very glowy!
Aysha A.
Toronto, ON
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner uploaded by Aysha A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the glow this gives ! Thick toner and simply leaves my skin feeling so good , nice and supple 😊
Binari W.
Toronto, ON
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner uploaded by Binari W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I had read and seen so much about this product and I just had to try it! It was hyped up so much that I was honestly kind of skeptical, but it really works! My skin feels really hydrated and I have visibly smaller pores now. I’ve been using it for about 2 weeks. I’ll definitely be buying the bigger bottle! Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner
Chelsea T.
Sanford, FL
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner uploaded by Chelsea T.
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner uploaded by Chelsea T.
✨I received this Watermelon Glow PHA +BHA Pore-Tight Toner complimentary for my review from Glow Recipe 🍉✨ It is known that I am a big fan of Glow Recipe, so I’ve been dying to get my hands on this toner! I have added this to my daily skincare routine this week as step #3, after double cleansing. 🌵Glow recipe chose cactus water as a base because of its skin moisture retention properties, giving the toner itself a sticky yet still satisfying texture, creating a cleaner watermelon fragrance with heavy Cactus notes, much unlike a watermelon fragrance you’d find in a spa, as opposed to the sweet Jolly Rancher-scented one I have reviewed previously. However, it's still packed with tasty watermelon to help soothe skin with its anti-inflammatory properties. 🍉 It is a very gentle toner, and I am using it in both my morning and night routines; it is great for minimizing pores, reducing redness, and fighting breakouts!
Claudia D.
West Miami, FL
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner uploaded by Claudia D.
Love this product so much! I’ve never been able to keep up with a toner but this one is so effective I’ve seen noticeable difference with it. As soon as I noticed I was running out of my first one I purchased a backup. Have seriously seen my pores get so much smaller and love the cold jelly consistency.
Katrina M.
Grundy Center, IA
Purchased at: Sephora
I would give it 0 stars if I could. This is SLIMEY and gross to work with. I gave it 5 days but I’m calling it quits on this one. I saw no improvement on my face, it’s stringy when it comes out of the bottle and slimey. My face felt like it needed to be washed again after using it. I’ve seen so much hype over this product line but it’s not something I’ll ever waste my money on again. The rose petal toner by FRESH is far more superior!!
Jannette A.
Fountain, CO
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner uploaded by Jannette A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the best toner I have ever used. I’ve been using this everyday. Very light and subtle on the skin and leaves my face feeling refreshed and soft. It has cleared up my acne, leaves my pores clean and clear, and does not dry out the skin! I will be buying this when I run out. Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner
Megan W.
Palmer, AK
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner uploaded by Megan W.
This is a great product especially in the summertime. It exceeded my expectations. The only thing I would improve about this product is that it leaves a slightly tacky feeling on your face. I would absolutely buy this product again.
Cassandra P.
Valley Stream, NY
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner uploaded by Cassandra P.
I’m obsessed with this pore tightener I have being using this product for almost two months I love the way it make my face feel and the smell and I truly think it has been working for my face so I like it a lot and want more products from them.
Sarah Pinkie Pie C.
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner uploaded by Sarah Pinkie Pie C.
This toner is fantastic! The texture is thicker than water and in my opinion best applied with your hands rather than a cotton pad. It gently exfoliates and smells amazing I really love using it! I believe I can see improvements in my skin after two weeks and I dont feel like I need to exfoliate with a diffrent product at all. I must say that using this toner every day twice a day was a bit much for my skin. My skin is combination but more on the dry side so I cut down to using it 3 times a week and hoping to increase this amount with time. Would definitely recommend and will be buying again!

246 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sylvia W.
Prairieville, LA
il y a 2 mois
Courtney H. il y a un mois
I have combination acne prone skin and have had no issues using this on my oily areas. It has definitely given me a soft glow and minimized my pores. Hydrating and doesn’t leave my face feeling greasy. I even believe it helped clear my skin up. Start off by using every other night or every 2 nights. Gradually work yourself to every night or morning.