suggested searches

17%

3 star

2 star

1 star

Nice and gentle toner, lovely fresh fruity fragrance. Use this daily alongside the watermelon moisturiser, they work really well together to create a dewy hydrated base.
Love this toner so much . Huge improvement in my textured skin . Love how soft and smooth the whole line is fantastic . My skin is glowy and fresh
I chose this as a birthday gift at Sephora and I don't regret having done it because I loved how my skin reacted to this product, it has a super delicious smell and the skin feels so Well, I'm thinking of buying it in a large size, I recommend it because I have noticed the change in my skin since I use it, many acne spots have already gone and no more outbreaks have come out. 10/10 Elegí este como regalo de cumpleaños en Sephora y no me arrepiento de haberlo hecho porque me encantó como mi piel reaccionó a este producto, tiene un olor super delicioso y la piel se siente tan Bien que pienso comprarlo en tamaño grande , lo recomiendo porque he notado el cambio en mi piel desde que lo uso , ya se han ido muchas manchas de acné y no han salido más brotes . 10/10
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
What is the best way to use this toner? I find it is very strong and burns my skin.
I have this product but I don’t know when to use it in my skincare routine. I do skin cycling so when do I work in a toner?
Is this product worth the hype??
more questions