Glow Recipe

Glow Recipe Slice of Glow Set
461 Reviews
5 / 5
I love the packaging. It is so cute. I think that the scent is amazing. It smells so much like watermelon. It’s a powerful duo. I love that there’s a moisturizer and then a do drop because you can use them as a skin care movie and it just looks amazing and with a powerful glow
5 / 5
Absolutely love glow recipe. Such adorable brands and environment pollution free. They have gray packaging and the glasses. Amazing for me because I love to tap on things. Great for get ready with me and tick-tock’s amazing!
5 / 5
I love this set!! It’s so good to give as a gift or to treat yourself, I love how these products have really improved my skin and they have a delicious scent!! I think the value of this set is ok but I would rather prefure the full size better, but if you just want to expirement with these products then this is for you!!!
5 / 5
Deze set is heel erg fijn, het hydrateerd je huid super goed. De texture vind ik ook erg fijn. De verpakking vind ik er heel cute uitzien en spreekt mij meteen aan!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I love this brand so good and it smells so good and is really expensive to afford but it helps me with dry skin and is so good it’s so smooth when I put it on I love this brand and
5 / 5
I’m dying to try this product I heard so much great things about this I so need it I never heard anything bad about this. I love the brand too it’s amazing
5 / 5
this is the perfect set for anyone that is struggling with hyperpigmentation and dry skin . I love using this kit at night starting with the toner , the. The niacinamide serum then the moisturizer. After a week of continuous use I noticed my pores looking a bit smaller and the small texture on my skin is completely gone.. I wake up to soft hydrated skin. I also love using the serum under my makeup for a dewy finish and to conceal my dry skin
5 / 5
I have been using this product for years and it has consistently worked miracles on my skin. Anytime I have redness or just feel like my skin is rough, I put this on and it literally feels like a new face.
5 / 5
I’ve received both separately from Sephora. Got it as an a birthday treat and it’s amazing. Both smells so good and they also work really good. I wish I could recieve full size. Within a day my skin was so much smoother and lighter and glowing literally. I love this thing so much and swear by it.
5 / 5
This product or should I say products is worth every penny! It’s such a game changer for people with dry and dull skin. Also it works so fast as soon as you put it on your skin starts glowing!