Glow Recipe

Glow Recipe Slice of Glow Set
474 Reviews
5 / 5
These two are a match made in heaven!! Th packaging is adorable! They are both very effective! The scents are delicious! The value is incredible! And the ingredients are safe !!
5 / 5
when i tell you nothing is worth buying im lying, GLOW RECIPE IS AMAZING. the packaging is so gorgeous, the smell of these products are so pretty and fresh, the price range is so affordable. might i also just say, the stuff they put in these products make your skin so hydrated and reduce pimples in days!
5 / 5
Love this perfect this brand has gone very popular recently it is pretty good and smells nice bit pricey tho but happy with item :):):):):):):):
5 / 5
I love the packaging! Not just the packaging the scent also smells sooo dang good. I love how all the ingredients are so natural and hydrating. The value of money is soo good itโ€™s worth it.
5 / 5
Oh, the Glow Recipe Slice Set is absolutely amazing! ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‹ It's a set of mini-sized watermelon and pineapple skincare products that are not only adorable but also super effective. The Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask is a dream for hydrating and brightening your skin while you sleep. And the Pineapple-C Bright Serum is packed with vitamin C to help even out your skin tone and give you that healthy glow. Plus, they both smell absolutely delicious! I highly recommend trying out the Slice Set if you want to treat your skin to some fruity goodness.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐จ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข ๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ ๐จ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐œ๐ค๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ญ๐š ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐›๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐›๐ž๐ฒ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ ๐จ??
5 / 5
i would 100% use this again as the value for what you get is amazing it saved me lots of money compared to if i bought separately, it smells gorgeous and makes my skin lovely and shiny, the packaging is gorgeous and the ingredients clearly do wonders.
5 / 5
I love glow recipe ! I recently got into glow recipe, this brand is very cheap not to expensive. I love the color pink and it works great , the packaging is adorable.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
It's a moisturizer with hydrates and refined the skin barrier It's lightweight ,plumping , soothing and cooling moisturizer
5 / 5
I love the mask I always use it at night and when I wake up my skin feels amazing and I love the packaging and I also love the moisturiser it smells amazing and the texture is so good and the price is quite good