Glow Recipe Slice of Glow Set

A juicy, brightening duo packed with all the hydration and antioxidant power of a slice of watermelon for glowing skin day and night. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dullness and uneven texture, Dark spots, DrynessFormulation: GelHighlighted Ingredients:- Watermelon Extract: Soothes irritated skin, hydrates, and delivers essential vitamins for the ultimate glow- Hyaluronic Acid: Supports natural moisture for long-lasting, glowy hydration- Antioxidants: Fight free radicals to prevent skin cell damage and signs of aging for a brighter-looking complexion. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: This watermelon-powered duo works day and night to provide skin with essential vitamins and amino acids for an all-day glow. Use the lightweight Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturizer during the day to perfect skin with lush, juicy hydration for a natural radiance. Spiked with over 90percent watermelon extract, the gel-emulsion texture sinks in instantly and creates a smooth canvas for makeup. Use the bouncy, breathable Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask overnight to hydrate and exfoliate. The pillow-proof formula made with watermelon, brightening AHAs, and hyaluronic acid is lightweight and oil-free. This Set Contains:- 0.85 oz/ 25 g Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturizer- 2.7 oz/ 80 mL Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask

Happy Thanksgiving. Who will be shopping Black Friday deals today? 🤎🧡💛Glow Recipe Slice of Glow Set
Is Glow Recipe Slice of Glow Set suitable for oily skin types?
I would love to try this ? Someone told me that I needed to review this , they said it was amazing, How can I review this product? [product:glow-recipe-watermelon-glow-niacinamide-dew-drops-135-oz/-40-ml]
Start your review of Glow Recipe Slice of Glow Set!
Courtney  H.
Johns Creek, GA
Glow Recipe Slice of Glow Set uploaded by Courtney  H.
The mask was my favorite part of the set and was gone before the moisturizer. Skin was clearer, softer, smoother, and brighter after use. Glow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Oil-Free Moisturizer is a lightweight moisturizer that is made up of 90% vitamin and amino acid-rich watermelon extract that calms and brightens the skin giving you a boost of radiance and glow. Key Ingredients: - Watermelon Extract helps to hydrate & soothe the skin while fighting free radical damage to ward off fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots - Hyaluronic Acid is a humectant that retains moisture within the skin, keeping it hydrated & bouncy - Jasmine & Peony Extract are rich in antioxidants that soothe sensitive skin, while brightening &moisturizing The texture is a lightweight gel, somewhat bouncy, that absorbs quickly into the skin. It feels cool on the skin and doesn’t leave a stickiness behind once absorbed. I don’t find this to be as hydrating as they claim it to be. Especially for those with dry skin. It does calm my redness and give my skin a natural glow. But this is more of a hydrating serum for me personally than a moisturizer. PROS: - Parabens, Mineral Oil, Sulfates, Silicones, Phthalates, Drying Alcohols - Doesn’t irritate my skin or clog pores - Absorbs quickly - Gives skin a natural glow - Doesn’t leave skin feeling greasy - Calms redness in cheeks CONS: - Not moisturizing enough when skin is dry - Contains fragrance, although low on the list - Scent can be slightly overpowering
Amber N.
West Palm Bch, FL
Glow Recipe Slice of Glow Set uploaded by Amber N.
I am so in love with glow recipe. These products are gentle to my super sensitive skin and leave me feeling really soft and refreshed. There is fragrance in it so not for everyone but personally I find it really subtle and pleasant. Also @picothechin loves sniffing them. (Follow @picothechin for cute content 🐶💗🍉)
Tamta T.
New Castle, DE
Glow Recipe Slice of Glow Set uploaded by Tamta T.
I received such a beautiful gift from @glowrecipe ✨ Thank you very much ✨ #GlowRecipegiftedme @glowrecipe #skinbyskin #octolyfamily
Vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
I love this pack !! Brightening and packed with all the hydration and antioxidants power for my skin, leaving it glowing day and night.❤️
maili R.
cranston
Glow Recipe Slice of Glow Set uploaded by maili R.
Esta crema hidratante la utilizo antes del maquillaje y siento que mi maquillaje queda muy suave y natural la crema para los ojos me ayuda mucho con las ojeras y siento un pequeño cambio con tan solo pocos días de uso🤩
Elyssa S.
Potomac, MD
Glow Recipe Slice of Glow Set uploaded by Elyssa S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this set! Only $45 for both products. However, I wish the watermelon sleeping mask came with the spatula like it does when you buy it singularly.
Sherry L.
Glow Recipe Slice of Glow Set uploaded by Sherry L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I recently switched my skincare routine to Glow Recipe, and it has been the best thing that I have ever done for my skin. The Pink Juice moisturizer is a deliciously-scented lightweight formula that hydrates my skin and leaves a perfect base for my makeup. I use the Watermelon Glow sleep mask a few times a week, and my skin has never been so vibrant, hydrated, and glowy. The spray is great for refreshing my skin throughout the day.
Jadelyn W.
Glow Recipe Slice of Glow Set uploaded by Jadelyn W.
(Left- After/ Right- Before) Pictures say more than words!!! One month difference & my face was so hydrated & bouncy!! Amazing glow & super moisturizing for my combination skin. Did not breakout while using this.
JIJI M.
Home
Purchased at: Sephora
Glow Recipe Slice of Glow Set This set is beautiful outside and inside🎀 it smells so good. LoVe the sleeping mask my face feels hydrated and so soft in the morning. I love it💖
Hannah O.
Philadelphia, PA
Glow Recipe Slice of Glow Set uploaded by Hannah O.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this set so much! Both smell amazing - light watermelon and natural. And it’s pretty affordable for how much product there is. The sleeping mask is slightly thicker but absorbs just as well. The packaging is super cute. I got it for my friend’s birthday gift and for myself!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christine C.
Bay Shore, NY
Tuba A.
Jarrow, Tyne and Wear
il y a 17 jours
Is Glow Recipe Slice of Glow Set suitable for oily skin types?
Amarinder B. il y a 15 jours
Michelle F.
Cambridge, ON
il y a 4 mois
Courtney H. il y a 4 mois
I always try [email protected] and buy sample size first! Glow Recipe is a must try!
Elsy  G.
il y a un an
Glow Recipe Slice of Glow Set Are these products worth the hype?? #glowrecipe #beautyproducts #skincare #selfcare
Stacey Z. il y a un an
Julie J.
Vancouver
il y a un an
Glow Recipe Slice of Glow Set Is it worth the price and what does it do for your skin?
Nicole W. il y a 7 mois
I’ve heard awesome things about it!♥️