Glow Recipe Plum Plump Hyaluronic Serum Vit C + Kakadu 1 Oz Bnibfree Shipping

Glow Recipe Plum Plump Hyaluronic Serum Vit C + Kakadu 1 Oz Bnibfree Shipping

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Glow Recipe Plum Plump Hyaluronic Serum Vit C + Kakadu 1 Oz Bnibfree Shipping!
How would you rate this product?
Stillwater, OK
Glow Recipe Plum Plump Hyaluronic Serum Vit C + Kakadu 1 Oz Bnibfree Shipping uploaded by Karen H.
Glow Recipe Plum Plump Hyaluronic Acid Serum. I started using this serum about a week ago. Wow!! First off love the cute packaging. I love the smell it reminds me of spiced plum. The texture is one of the best serums I have tried. Lightweight amd glides on smoothly leaves skin feeling amazing.
Springfield, OR
Glow Recipe Plum Plump Hyaluronic Serum Vit C + Kakadu 1 Oz Bnibfree Shipping uploaded by Sarah C.
This is gentle yet effective. I haven’t seen a huge improvement but I do know that it does give my skin so bounce and firmness. I love that it’s a clean and safe product for all skin types. It smells good too.
Tipton, IN
Glow recipe continues to amaze me with their amazing quality products and the packaging! The packaging on this serum is no different. This looks like a cute little plum, the serum inside is a lightweight gel serum that leaves the skin dewy and luminescent. Hyaluronic acid is an amazing ingredient to help plump and moisturize the skin.
Gilbert, AZ
Glow Recipe Plum Plump Hyaluronic Serum Vit C + Kakadu 1 Oz Bnibfree Shipping uploaded by Chaony X.
LOVE this stuff! Keeps me so hydrated & plump without feeling heavy on my face. Definitely recommend
I did not like this Hyaluronic acid. I was so excited to try it but it felt sticky on my skin.
Kennesaw
Glow Recipe Plum Plump Hyaluronic Serum Vit C + Kakadu 1 Oz Bnibfree Shipping uploaded by Nahid M.
Glow Recipe Plum Plump Hyaluronic Acid Serum I’m really excited to add this to my daily routine, I enjoy the Glow Recipe line and I haven’t been disappointed by the the products. My skin looks dewy and refreshed since I started using it!! Very light weight texture, just which would have had plum fragrance! Super cute bottle..Great product.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Glow Recipe Plum Plump Hyaluronic Serum Vit C + Kakadu 1 Oz Bnibfree Shipping uploaded by Rose P.
We are testing new skin care products, inside them is the plump plump hyaluronic serum of @glowrecipe . I have been fascinated by the formula as it is super light, it contains 5 types of hyaluronic acid to penetrate the different layers of the skin, in addition to containing a vegan colagene. In a week you can see changes from a dent skin to a healthy skin. Totally recommended. I use it twice a day ( in the morning and at night ) I got it free thanks to @influenster but this is my own opinion . #PlumPlump #contest #complimentary
N Chesterfld, VA
Me encanto lo que me venia en mi caja de Influenster esta todo bello me venían 3 productos uno para mi cabello

Looking for your answer?