Glow Recipe Pineapple-C Bright Serum

by Glow Recipe

A potent, lightweight Vitamin C & AHA serum concentrated with smoothing pineapple juice and hyaluronic acid to brighten and even tone for “Glass Skin” results.Brighten up with pure pineapple juice, a potent, natural source of vitamin C, AHA, and bromelain enzymes. Blended with soothing chamomile, the serum retexturizes skin and evens tone. Glass Skin is the ideal skin look inspired by K-Beauty - so smooth and reflective that it looks like glass.How to use:-Apply 1-2 drops onto clean skin and gently pat into skin for optimal absorption.
-Apply daily, morning and night, and follow with moisturizer.
-During the day, follow with sunscreen. For sensitive skin types, use 3-4 times a week and gradually increase usage.
-For maximum potency, store in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight. Tightly close cap after usage. Best used when fresh.For the ultimate ‘Glass Skin’ results, follow the below routine:
1. Deep cleanse and gently exfoliate with Glow Recipe Blueberry Bounce Gentle Cleanser
2. Treat dark spots and brighten with skin-smoothing Pineapple-C Bright Serum
3. Hydrate with antioxidant-rich Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Pink Juice MoisturizerFor extra credit, use Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask 2~3 times a week for a boost of radiance

Does anyone else think this smells like soy sauce? I can’t stand the scent and I’m not sure if it’s just me or it actually stinks.
I have heard Glow Recipe Pineapple-C Bright Serum does not smell great, but my question is does it actually work?
Glow Recipe Pineapple-C Bright Serum , is this serum worth the price tag? Do you see a difference in you skin after using it?
Start your review of Glow Recipe Pineapple-C Bright Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Kris L.
Derry, NH
Glow Recipe Pineapple-C Bright Serum uploaded by Kris L.
This is a nice vitamin c serum. It is a thicker and tacky serum but I didn't mind it. It spread once I massage it into the skin. It absorbs quickly too. My skin looks glassy after using this and it looks brighter. I don't mind the scent either.
Sheri P.
Beaufort, SC
1,574 reviews
Glow Recipe Pineapple-C Bright Serum uploaded by Sheri P.
This is truly a wonderful vitamin C brightening serum. It really encourages a beautiful skin brightening look. Also, it helps even out your complexion and gives your skin a smooth and supple feel. And I love the way it smells! It's the perfect product for any age, but most especially for people that have dull or dry skin or mature skin. After using it for a week I've noticed a big difference and I'm just thrilled.
Rosie D.
Eugene, OR
Glow Recipe Pineapple-C Bright Serum uploaded by Rosie D.
I have to admit - what first caught my eye was the cute packaging and delicious smell. If fragrance bothers you, you might want to skip this. I've tried quite a few vitamin-c serums, and this one has my heart. My dry skin feels fresh, hydrated, and glowing, without having any greasiness. It also didn't make my combo skin break out, which is a big one for me. I would recommend this to anyone looking to add vitamin c into their regimen that doesn't mind their face smelling like candy.
Ashmita T.
Euless, TX
Glow Recipe Pineapple-C Bright Serum uploaded by Ashmita T.
Purchased at: Sephora
This serum is amazing despite the fragrance. It smells amazing and feels exactly like putting pineapple juice on your face. It gave me really glowy dewy skin. I love this serum.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Karina R.
Mckinney, TX
Glow Recipe Pineapple-C Bright Serum uploaded by Karina R.
First of all I love Glow Recipe, and this serum works great for me, my skin is pretty dry and this serum hydrate my face beautifuly, smells like pina colada and looks so pretty on my vanity :)
Tonny T.
Hatfield, PA
Glow Recipe Pineapple-C Bright Serum uploaded by Tonny T.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is great for you if your skin texture became dry during winter. Unlike other serums this one is thick. It has vitamin C which will help brightening. I'm giving it 4 stars because of the smell. It has a strong fermented soybean like smell. I was expecting fresh pineapple scent.
Yana L.
Glow Recipe Pineapple-C Bright Serum uploaded by Yana L.
Adore! J am in love with whole their line and cant get enough! This serum is so light, doesnt tingle ( as some vit C ones) and leaves my skin so glowy!
Jared B.
Glow Recipe Pineapple-C Bright Serum uploaded by Jared B.
This is probably my least favorite product from Glow Recipe. The scent of this product is a little sickeningly sweet. I also could not tell if this product caused any noticeable difference in my skin. It’s a pass for me.
Chelsea A.
Bangor, ME
Glow Recipe Pineapple-C Bright Serum uploaded by Chelsea A.
This is worth the money! Glow recipe is a little pricey but once you start using it you will realize why. This is a nice formula and leaves skin looking dewy and feeling soft. My face has brightened up so much and my skin feels amazing. I’ve been using this for a couple weeks now. The pineapple scent is yummy. My skin has improved drastically. It’s a non sticky formula that glides on like a dreams
Lea P.
Arlington, TX
Glow Recipe Pineapple-C Bright Serum uploaded by Lea P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I seriously wanted to love this product so much. Im a big fan of the Avocado retinol and watermelon sleeping mask so I got this because I love pineapples and I had such great experience from the other products. This product made me breakout so much, the product it self got all gunky and thick. The dropper is horrible I couldn't get much of the product out.

501 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Andrea S.
Minneapolis, MN
il y a 2 mois
Maria C. il y a 20 jours
I personally like the smell. As for how it works, it definitely works in the short term. My face is more evenly toned just after two days of use (morning and evening) and the glow is really wonderful. It doesn’t rest on your face, it seeps in right away and you get a glow from within.
Carissa G.
Long Beach, CA
il y a 2 mois
jodie F. il y a 2 mois
I received a mini in my ipsy bag and it’s amazing. I probably only had a weeks worth and I could see a difference. I think it’s worth it.
Becky H.
Tacoma, WA
il y a 3 mois
Lawden A. il y a un mois
I can absolutely vouch that this serum is amazing! I actually got it in a boxycharm awhile back and it made my skin glow, literally! I also think it helped with my discolouration and texture. I don’t think I’ve tried any products from this brand I haven’t fell in love with and now repurchase on the regular! I would definitely give it a go but maybe start off using it twice or three times a week and build up from there. Hope this helps get you a legitimate answer from ppl who’ve actually tried the product, good luck on your skincare finding journey 💗
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
il y a 4 mois
Glow Recipe Pineapple-C Bright Serum ? Is this a good serum for combination skin?
Esther C. il y a 4 mois
This has AHA’s and hydrators so it could be. I personally find vitamin C serums with a higher concentration of vitamin C to be more effective but YMMV. Every time I use this on my arms they are more radiant and moisturized.