BY GLOW RECIPE

A gorgeous bag of glow, this delectable duo unites Glow Recipe's luscious Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask and Blueberry Bounce Gentle Cleanser in a transparent, fabulously fruity bag. Fresh from South Korea, Glow Recipe's Blueberry Bounce Gentle Cleanser shares the secret recipe for a Seoul-worthy glow (at last!). Beautifully 'bouncy', this rich gel cleanser works into a gentle lather to erase make up and impurities while also deeply hydrating skin, so much so that you might well no longer need to use a hydrating toner. Offering two benefits in one, it can be used as a moisturising cleanser and a quenching, deep-cleaning mask when left on for five to eight minutes. Brimming with blueberry, a renowned antioxidant powerhouse, this cleanser protects, strengthens and clarifies skin, while gentle alpha hydroxy acids (including glycolic and lactic acids) exfoliate dead skin cells for renewed radiance. Continuing the 'straight out of Seoul' glow-giving, the lightweight, gel-like sleeping mask (that can also be used as a ten-minute mask in daylight hours) is a pillow-proof formula that stars watermelon extract, acclaimed by Korean beauty buffs for its ability to soothe irritated and inflamed skin with luscious, skin-restoring vitamins, antioxidants and amino acids. As well as flooding thirsty cells with watermelon extract, it features hydrating hyaluronic acid and exfoliating, pore-refining alpha-hydroxy acids that get to work while you slumber, clarifying and boosting skin so that you can wake up to a baby-soft visage that exudes unrivalled radiance. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
Nice way to try both of these very popular products! Cleanser is a good pH level for cleansing skin and smells like blueberries! The sleeping mask also smells exactly like watermelon. I didn’t purchase the larger sizes, but they were nice to try and are a cult favorite!
Emma G.
Stafford Spgs, CT
I really LOVE the overnight mask, it smells lightly of fresh watermelon, feels cooling and hydrating on the skin and soaks right in so it doesn’t transfer to your pillow while you sleep. I wake up with brighter, smoother skin! The cleanser did a good job of cleansing but my skin felt a little tight after using it. I don’t feel like the size of the cleanser in this set allowed me to give it enough of a try.
vicki s.
Long Branch, NJ
This is a great company. so far i love everything i tried. this is a good value. the cleanser is my favorite it makes ur skin feel so clean and the watermelon mask smells so good and makes your skin feel so moisturized but not sticky
Jayni W.
Rochester, NY
I liked it, but it didn’t do the trick for me. I ended up giving it to my sister who raves about it. For the price, I would give it another shot. Which products lasted longer
Savannah L.
It made my skin feel really good after using it and it also left my face really moist and soft which is always a plus. And it smells great like a light fresh of watermelon.
Amber L.
Best product you can lay hands on. I was not sure about it at first but eventually I saw results. It took less than two weeks for it to work. I love this freaking stuff!
Annie M.
Akron, OH
YASSSSSSSS everyone needs do not sleep on these products with EVERY penny, smell fantastic and are super fantastic, also great for after a night out when you’re lazy and don’t want to have hungover skin the next morning just throw on that sleeping mask!
Cortney M.
Arlington, TX
Perfect size to try and trust me you will love both products!! The cleanser was perfect and I tried it both ways (as a cleanser and as a mask) it removed my makeup gently but I felt that needed clean feeling afterwards as well. The sleeping mask smelt delicious and I woke up to plump and soft skin that had a slight glow to it
Samantha H.
clovis
Omg i can not praise this enough. If i could only have 1 set in my skin care routine for the rest of my life, this would be it. The Blueberry cleanser literally melts my make up off and leaves my fave looking and smelling so clean. Then you get into the watermellon mask that smells like watermellon jolly ranches and it is a game changer. My face was so smooth, soft and hydrated. My skin was glowing when i got up the next morning.
Tabitha W.
Kilgore
I didn’t care for blueberry cleanser, just not for me. I was thinking it was a jelly cleanser but quickly realized it smells and feels more like a bar soap. Won’t purchase it, got it with my points from Sephora
Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
How much is this set? I know it’s $45 for the mask
Beatriz C.
Does it work in all skin types?