BY GLOW RECIPE

This effective yet gentle 3-in-1 bouncy makeup eraser, cleanser, and deep clarifying mask hydrates the skin without stripping it, helping to combat blemishes and breakouts over time. It will also help the rest of your skincare products work a lot better. Yeah, it’s that major.

How To Use:

TO USE AS A CLEANSER:

Dispense one pump into wet palms and rub hands to create a lather. Massage gently onto wet skin for one minute, then rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. Admire how bouncy your skin looks and then follow with your usual skincare regimen.

TO USE AS A MAKEUP REMOVER:

Use two pumps to create a lather in wet palms and gently massage into wet face and neck in small circular motions for a full minute to eliminate all traces of makeup (bye, panda eye!). Rinse thoroughly and follow with your usual skincare regimen.

TO USE AS A MASK:

Apply a generous layer to clean, dry skin (we love doing this in the shower!). After 5 minutes, rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. Splash with cold water for a refreshing finish. Follow with your usual skincare regimen

Water, Palm Kernel/Coco Glucoside, Caulerpa Lentillifera (Seaweed) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Physalis Peruviana (Groundcherry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, Beta-Glucan, Scutellaria Baicalensis (Skullcap) Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa (Peony) Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract

• Does this actually smell like blueberries?3 Answers
  • This cleanser is good for combination skin2 Answers
  • Will this help with redness and sensitive skin??1 Answers
Glow Recipe Blueberry Bounce Gentle Cleanser
  • "This cleanser literary erases all the makeup and impurities without leaving my skin tight. It feels refreshing and hydrating and guess what it’s for all types of skin. I have super sensitive skin and my skin has been loving it!" in 3 reviews
Daishianna B.
Patterson, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
When I first used this cleanser, my skin did break out and I have a reaction, but I didn’t lose hope and I gave it a try and it definitely cleans my face and it doesn’t leave it feeling stripped or tight. I’ve also used this cleanser as a mask too because that’s one of the ways to use it and it was cool it left my skin feeling smooth. It does what a cleanser do which is cleans your skin it’s not here to fight acne or any targets of skin, but it doesn’t make it worse. If you want something simple and your skin isn’t sensitive this is for you.
Allyson L.
Philadelphia , PA
Purchased this from Sephora after someone recommended it to me. I have been using this for about 2 weeks and have noticed clearer skin already! The smell is very light and fresh. It is slightly drying but I’m willing to take a little bit of dryness for something that clears my skin. I Will be continuing to use this product for a while!
Aqsa M.
Sugar Land, TX
This product is truly impressive and high quality stuff. I love trying new skincare and have commitment issues with skincare products; I have tried a loy of cleansers. My skin is slightly oily in the T zone with dry cheeks, and very blackhead prone, and lately I have been breaking out. My skin was unbalanced. After only two days of using this cleanser day and night my skin had become smooth cleared up! I literally woke up to smooth skin that I couldn't stop touching and flat skin where I had breakouts just the night before. Even complexion. I am so impressed. This product is gentle yet effective. I think my skin was craving something to balance it, and since this product has a proper pH level for the skin, it has done amazing things for my face.Glow Recipe Blueberry Bounce Gentle Cleanser
Chelsea M.
This is My current HG cleanser. I have already repurchased once. I wish it was cheaper but you get a lot of product for the price. I do not like the consistency inside the packaging and I prefer the old formula before the reformulation last year. Make sure to moisturize after. Works well with the watermelon mask
Kyla C.
Providence, RI
I got the smaller sample size of this to see if I liked it, which I did. It smells really nice and does have a nice peeling effect which leaves skin smooth after using (probably the “bounce”). I just probably won’t buy again because my AHA and exfoliating products + regular cleanser can do the job of this.
Tiffany P.
Las Vegas, NV
I was introduced to this cleanser at a skincare class at Sephora and really liked it. It seemed pretty gentle and didn’t strip my skin, so I took a sample home and continued using it. That being said, I also didn’t experience any groundbreaking differences between this cleanser and any other.
lilly d.
arlington
I wanted a new daily facial wash and was browsing in Sephora when I came across this. I am a real sucker for something that smells good and this smelled so good.

The Glow recipe, blueberry gentle cleanser says that it is an ultra-gentle, gel-to-froth, makeup-melting cleanser and hydrating toner hybrid with blueberry antioxidants. Sounds good right?  Well when I asked the specialist about the product she told me blueberries are naturally drying and it would be terrible as a daily make up remover or cleanser. I was shocked, I had no idea. I didn't want to purchase this for once a week, it's a cleanser, not a mask.

So I decided to get a sample and see what it could do. You should know this is not for people with very dry skin. If you have it, don't use this. It will make it worse. You shouldn't use if you are sensitive to glycolic acid or lactic acid either.

I've been around long enough to know that despite "claiming" that it exfoliates at a pH of 5.5......which is average, the consistency and appearance of the cleanser once added to water shows me it is not good at exfoliating. Another negative, which is a huge one for me.....the smell quickly turns from a very sweet blueberry to something more chemical. Unpleasant. Not good.

There are too many negatives in this one for me. Not worth the investment. Get a product that doesn't dry your skin out and exfoliates. Your skin will thank you.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I owned the original formula of this and while I am happy with this formula more than the other, and prefer this style of packaging, I do prefer the original scent. I think that’s my only gripe with this new, updated formula. The original scent was more fruity, smelled much more like actual blueberries. This new scent smells much more light floral to me & less fruity. Sort of confuses me because of the name to have a floral scent, light or strong- doesn’t make much sense to me. But the scent is of course a personal preference but not a deal breaker for me. I’m a repeat user because I owned the original & definitely would repurchase this. It’s perfect for my dry & sensitive skin- doesn’t irritate me or cause breakouts. Overall it’s a really great cleanser and I’m happy with the updates they made, aside from the scent change. Like I said that’s the ONLY thing I wish they would have kept the same mostly because I hate floral scents but love fruity scents. Again, personal preference.
Sierra L.
I love this cleanser. The smell is fruity and clean, the packaging is simple but I really like it. This cleanser seems to clean really well but it’s nice and gentle and doesn’t over dry my skin or irritate it. I really enjoy this product and the price is pretty fair for the amount you’re getting. I definitely recommend this product.
Dominique H.
Virginia Beach, Va
After using the sample that I had, I fell in love with the Blueberry Bounce Gentle Cleanser! It contains blueberry extracts, hyaluronic acid, and ahas. It leaves my skin feeling deeply cleansed, soft, smooth, and hydrated! Also the scent is heavenly!   Glow Recipe Blueberry Bounce Gentle Cleanser
Jakia H.
Greeleyville , SC
Is this good on dry skin?
Nadia Z.
Atlanta, GA
Did this cleanser feel drying after you washed it off? My eyes also feel funny after i rubbed this cleanser all over them.
Cora D.
North Branch, MN
Does this actually smell like blueberries?
Linsey G.
I really wanted to purchase this! I read reviews of this and everyone said it smelled amazing but I need something that does more than smells great. Has anyone used this yet??
Felicity S.
Sweetwater
Really looking for something to help with my dry face, would this really help my face not look dry/cakey with foundation on?

Sephora