BY GLOW RECIPE

WHAT IS IT?
The Blueberry Bounce Gentle Cleanser is an unexpectedly bouncy makeup eraser + cleanser that deeply hydrates skin, eliminating the need for a hydrating toner.

WHAT'S IN IT?
Blueberry extract delivers antioxidants. Gentle AHA unglues dead skin cells and clarifies. Hydrating, pH balanced suds microfoam, melting makeup and prepping skin to maximize the efficacy of skincare. pH: 5.5

MAKES SKIN FEEL:
Soft, bouncy, and moisturized

INGREDIENTS:
Water, Palm Kernel/Coco Glucoside, Caulerpa Lentillifera (Seaweed) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Physalis Peruviana (Groundcherry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, Beta-Glucan, Scutellaria Baicalensis (Skullcap) Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa (Peony) Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract

• I have cystic acne prone skin, and I am looking for a wat...1 Answers
  • I love the packaging but is the brand trusted? Haven't he...1 Answers
  • Hoping for some help, I loveee the watermelon glow mask a...1 Answers
Buy on Cult Be...
  • "This cleanser literary erases all the makeup and impurities without leaving my skin tight. It feels refreshing and hydrating and guess what it’s for all types of skin. I have super sensitive skin and my skin has been loving it!" in 3 reviews
Aqsa M.
Sugar Land, TX
This product is truly impressive and high quality stuff. I love trying new skincare and have commitment issues with skincare products; I have tried a loy of cleansers. My skin is slightly oily in the T zone with dry cheeks, and very blackhead prone, and lately I have been breaking out. My skin was unbalanced. After only two days of using this cleanser day and night my skin had become smooth cleared up! I literally woke up to smooth skin that I couldn't stop touching and flat skin where I had breakouts just the night before. Even complexion. I am so impressed. This product is gentle yet effective. I think my skin was craving something to balance it, and since this product has a proper pH level for the skin, it has done amazing things for my face.Glow Recipe Blueberry Bounce Gentle Cleanser
Madelyn F.
Homewood, IL
After searching high and low, I've finally found my holy grail cleanser! The ingredients in this product are very pure, which initially attracted me (I have sensitive, acne-prone skin). Now, it's been 6 months since I started using it, and my skin has never been happier! The cleanser cleans without stripping or leaving any residue, and is gentle yet effective with the acids included in the formula for exfoliation. Best of all, I never had ANY reaction to this product--no redness or breakouts whatsoever! I'm already on my third tube and plan to continue repurchasing forever.
Dominique H.
Virginia Beach, Va
After using the sample that I had, I fell in love with the Blueberry Bounce Gentle Cleanser! It contains blueberry extracts, hyaluronic acid, and ahas. It leaves my skin feeling deeply cleansed, soft, smooth, and hydrated! Also the scent is heavenly!   Glow Recipe Blueberry Bounce Gentle Cleanser
Meri Y.
La jolla, CA
This isn’t like most cleansers I’ve used. It’s very jelly like, with little blueberry skins inside. I got it at Sephora because I was looking for a cleanser to use with my Clarisonic. It’s good, works well with the Clarisonic and doesn’t let my skin get damaged. It’s not stripping for me, but I know a lot of people with dry skin use a toner with it. It also doubles as a mask, because if you leave it on for 5 minutes, it gives you a deeper cleanse. Only reason for the 4 stars is the price, which as a college student, I’m hesitant to buy.
Emily F.
New Eagle, PA
Holy grail cleanser! So this brand has very few products in its line so I was very skeptical. It smells amazing and feels like a gel and foams up upon rubbing it in. It makes your skin feel so happy and clean! Something that I love about this cleanser is that you can use it as a face mask as well for some added moisture and tonality since it has a toner in it! Glow recipe only has few products but it seems that they have perfected them! I can’t wait to see what else they have in store. As far as price goes, I would say it is very good in range, especially for the amount of product you use.
Cheryl H.
Mequon
I think I’m addicted to this cleanser.  So easy to use and the bonus of using it as a mask is phenonmenal.  When I first bought this cleanser I read it made your skin “bouncy” anf I thought what does that mean?!  Now I know.  It truly makes your face feel plumped and ....bouncy!  I put it all over my face before I get in shower and leave it on till end of shower, then rinse, instant easy facial mask complete.  This is a great cleanser.  Don’t hesitate to buy it.
Amy M.
rochester , NY
I am really into skin care these days, which means I also love reading about skincare.
I am learning the pH of your cleanser is so important to keep the acid mantle barrier on your skin in check - this means it’s your skin moisture barrier - so it’s said cleansers with a lower pH like 5.0 and below help keep the barrier healthier and keep bacteria out.
This cleanser touts itself as low pH. It wasn’t for me. My friend is a dermatologist. We got some pH strips, and this tested at a 8.0 for me. I could have been doing something wrong, but it wasn’t low oH has it claims.

I actually found this dried and stripped my skin. My skin didn’t take to the scent either. Not worth it for me. So many other tested low pH cleaners i will continue to use. Sorry This is not one of them. For example the lait u cleanser by Biologique Recherche clocks in at a 5.0 per reading I have done on the internet. Which is what my skin likes better than high PH cleaners.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I was extremely impressed with the Glow recipes Blueberry Cleanser! The Blueberry Bounce Gentle Cleanser is an unexpectedly bouncy makeup eraser and cleanser that deeply hydrates skin, eliminating the need for a hydrating toner. I use this cleanser usually when I am on the dryer side as it really does help give you the added hydration that your skin needs! I highly recommend it if you have dry skin or combination skin like myself!
Jill K.
I got this as a sample from Sephora and I have to say this is one of my favorite cleansers. I don’t use cleansers often and when I do I prefer very gentle ones. I like to use this with my Foreo face scrubber and it does a greasy job of gently removing makeup and grime without stripping all the moisture from my skin. Only bad part is a really think it is over priced. I’ll be buying the full size once I have a coupon or gift card.
Jenna L.
Albany
My all time favorite cleanser for my sensitive skin! It feels super refreshing, and smells really nice.

It cleans up ALL of my makeup, including budge-proof liquid lipsticks, but doesn’t leave your skin feeling stripped and the bad version of squeaky clean.

I don’t mind the price tag in this case because you need so little to lather it up in your hands and it lasts 6+ months!
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Can this be found at Sephora or ulta? Did it leave you feeling berry refreshed lol pun intended ! I'm always open to new face masks how did it work out for you?
Lesley S.
Sacramento, CA
Whats the price, an where can this be purchased from?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this product smell Good?
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
How much is this?! I need to try it!!
Angelica M.