Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask

What it is: A creamy sleeping mask formulated with avocado, honey, and PHA to deeply moisturizes dry, dull skin overnight.

Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily

Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness and Uneven Texture, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity

Formulation: Rich Cream

What Else You Need to Know: Intensely moisturize, firm, and brighten overnight. Oleic acid and linoleic acid-rich avocado helps to restore moisture and collagen in the skin, while the antioxidants and antibacterial properties of manuka honey refresh stressed out skin. PHAs provide a gentle exfoliation while you sleep.

-Avocado: Helps provide hydration and support natural collagen.
-Manuka Honey: Provides antioxidants and soothing properties refresh stressed out skin.
-PHA (Polyhydroxy Acid): Provides a gentle exfoliation while you sleep.
-Kaolin Clay: Pulls impurities from the skin without causing redness or irritation; and absorbs excess oils, decongests pores, and diminishes shine.

Ingredients: Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Water, Aniba Rosodora (Rosewood) Wood Extract, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Butter, Honey, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Stearic Acid, Gluconolactone, Kaolin, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Spirulina Platensis Extract.

Suggested Usage:
To use as a rejuvenating sleeping mask:
-Use the spatula to scoop one dime-sized amount onto skin as the final step of the evening routine.
-Gently pat into skin for optimal absorption.
-Wash thoroughly in the morning.
-Use daily if desired.

To use as a wash off mask:
-Use the spatula to scoop the mask and gently spread a thick layer across the face from forehead to chin (avoiding direct contact with eye and lip areas).
-Rinse with lukewarm water after 10 minutes.
-Use two to three times a week.

*Due to the highly natural makeup of the Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask formula, separation may occur. Mix the formula vigorously with the included spatula for a minute to allow the formula to return to its creamy, whipped texture.

Does anyone know why they don't sell this mask right now?! They have only the eye one but I want the regular big size one. I'm running out of it and I can't find it anywhere.. 😵🤦‍♀️😓
Hii I’m looking for an good quality overnight sleeping mask and this one looks perfect ? If I have oily skin and trying to get a nice morning glow would this be the product for me? Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask
Start your review of Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica J.
Strongsville, OH
Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask uploaded by Jessica J.
Purchased at: ULTA
After only 1 use of this product I can already actually see a difference! I had a recent breakout and those spots diminished a ton! I was absolutely shocked and this is a total must have from now on!
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask uploaded by Danniel R.
Their Avocado Melt Retinol Sleeping Mask is designed to nourish and plump skin. The product contains 70 ml (2.36 oz) and has a kind of light powdery scent. It comes in a very nice sturdy glass jar. It looks like well-mixed avocado and is very creamy. It very smooth and moisturizing, it feels like heavy cream. It blends in and deeply moisturizes, of course, it needs to be thoroughly massaged into the skin or it starts to ball up. Recommended use is to use a spatula and scoop out a small amount onto the skin in the morning, if you like to use this as a quick treatment to rinse off, gently pat into skin for optimal absorption. Layer a generous amount of SPF over the top if wearing for the day. Follow similar steps to use as a wash-off mask and rinse off after 10 minutes. Or lastly, use it as a sleeping pack, follow regular steps, and don't rinse skin off afterward. After using, I personally preferred to use this as a sleeping pack as it's so moisturizing. It does have a slightly powdery scent and has a thick and creamy texture. After blending into the skin thoroughly, it does a good job of moisturizing and soothing the skin. If you don't have dry to very dry skin, using it as a wash-off mask is probably a better thing to do. I do have sensitive skin but keep in mind that it can be irritating to the skin. I'd recommend this to people with dry to very dry skin. What I like: this is very moisturizing and has a lovely creamy texture. It's also soothing and very nourishing and it's had very nice effects on very dry skin. The ingredients are really nourishing as avocado is a very nourishing ingredient. It can be used in various ways but I like it as a sleeping pack. It kept my skin moisturized for a long time. It's suitable for all skin types but be sure to patch test first. What I don't like: there is fragrance and possibly some irritants to keep in mind.
Lynne M.
Brooklyn, MD
Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask uploaded by Lynne M.
This is my holy grail sleep mask. I use it 3 times a week. So upset just found out its not available on the website. I would highly recommend it if you can find it anywhere. I will be on the hunt and definitely buy back ups if I can find it. I am a huge lover of glow recipe products in general. Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinol Sleeping Mask
Chelsea T.
Sanford, FL
Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask uploaded by Chelsea T.
So excited to have finally got my hands on this! After so many reviews on here my hopes were high. I’ve used this for two nights now, and my skin is insanely soft. I haven’t had a breakout, and my pores are pretty small. The smell is very light and the formula feels like a balm in a way- this really does feel like k-beauty! It dried within about 10 minutes , was still ever so slightly sticky, but did not get on my pillowcase or in my hair overnight. ****With retinol, be sure to wear sunscreen as you can cause permanent skin damage! Google retinol before using a retinol product just to be safe! ****
Adriana A.
Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask uploaded by Adriana A.
I received a sample of this and decided to buy a full size. I am using once a week to start. I am unsure of how strong the retinol in this is, but my skin does look smoother the morning after use. Products can break me out, but this has not caused any problems.
Irma G.
Downey, CA
Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask uploaded by Irma G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product. It’s part of my night routine. And when i wake, my face feels nice and soft and hydrated.
Shantelle M.
Spanaway, WA
Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask uploaded by Shantelle M.
Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask uploaded by Shantelle M.
This is my absolute favorite sleeping mask! I apply it as my last step, the best part....ITS PILLOW PROOF!!!!! It doesn't transfer to my pillow, I love that. I also wake up with my skin looking so clear and vibrant. It's really thick, basically like mashed avocado 😆 but hey, it's good for your skin. Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask
Sunny P.
Taylorsville, UT
Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask uploaded by Sunny P.
I absolutely love this retinol sleeping mask I got from boxy and I use it every night with my other retinol skincare routine and this has been an extra kick in my routine and I love it! Would definitely re purchase this again and I want to try more products from glow recipe.
Chelsea A.
Bangor, ME
Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask uploaded by Chelsea A.
This is the newest product by Glow Recipe! I received this in my monthly boxy charm subscription and I have never been so excited to try a product! Glow recipe is the best skin care line out there! Although they can be pricey I get a lot of their products for a huge discount they boxy charm. I will say they are totally worth the price tag! I have been using this mask every night for about a week now and I live it! The formula is super thick, hydrating and it contains retinol! I love the bouncy plump feeling of my face after using this!
Keiko B.
Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask uploaded by Keiko B.
A friend recommended this to me and it's the second sleeping mask I've ever tried (the first was a drugstore brand). This is worth the price and helps combat my dry skin! It doesn't feel sticky at all and doesn't have a strong smell. I would buy this again

364 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Eliana R.
Agoura Hills, CA
il y a 3 mois
Dina M. il y a 3 mois
This eye mask is so good. Despite the fact that it looks like an ointment, it’s not oily whatsoever and hydrates really well. I highly recommend trying it.