Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinol Sleeping Mask

What it is: A potent yet gentle treatment formulated with avocado, encapsulated retinol, and PHA to help nourish and calm skin, and control blemishes.

Skin Type: Dry and Normal

Skincare Concerns: Dryness

Formulation: Rich Cream

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Encapsulated Retinol: Helps to improve the look of uneven skin tone, and address the damage caused by daily exposure to pollutants and other free radicals. Encapsulation of the retinol allows it to sit on the surface of the skin longer and release smaller amounts at a time, making it more gentle than traditional retinol treatments.
- Avocado: A nutrient-dense fruit rich in antioxidants such as Vitamin E and Vitamin C, which are known to fight wrinkles and environmental aggressors. Contains both avocado oil and avocado extract for ultimate soothing and nourishing.
- PHA (Polyhydroxy acid): Provides a gentle exfoliation during sleep for softer, smoother skin.

Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.

What Else You Need to Know:
Revitalize skin with encapsulated retinol, an innovative form of retinol that releases antioxidants over time for skin that appears brighter, firmer, smoother, and more hydrated.
Use as a wash-off mask for a flash facial, or overnight for deep skin recovery.

Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is formulated without a list of over 50 ingredients, including sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.

How well does glow recipe work? It is worth the money?
Can you use this with the Watermelon glow PHA + BHA pore tight toner? I know that BHA’s can interact with retinol
Start your review of Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinol Sleeping Mask!
Arsh Y.
Dundas
Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinol Sleeping Mask uploaded by Arsh Y.
I love the texture of this cream. And I could see the different after 1 week. I had use so many eye cream before and none of them help my dark circle.
Samantha M.
Perth
Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinol Sleeping Mask uploaded by Samantha M.
I have always been scared to use products with retinol. However this retinol sleeping mask is so hydrating for my skin. The thick, creamy consistency is something I love, but have to admit is not something I would recommend to people with oily skin. For added hydration & plumpness in your skincare routine, buy this product!!
Bronte J.
Melbourne
I used this product for a few months, I have nothing negative to say about it but I didn’t really see results from it. Was hoping to improve the appearance of lines with it containing retinol which it didn’t do.
Natasha P.
This product has the nicest texture and leaves your skin so glowy, honestly so so good! Sometimes I feel like it leaves my skin a little red but it goes away. Not too strong and suitable for most of not all skin types. Not my favourite from Glow recipe because the other products are even better but still an essential!
Hazel S.
Coolaroo
The Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinol Sleeping Mask is a great combination of Retinol into your skincare routine. You just have to be careful about use of retinol with other active ingredients. Usually retinol should be used on its own, to maximise efficiency.
Nida K.
Bankstown
This sleeping mask is incredible! It reduced my dark circles visibly and made the under eye area very hydrated. It is such a good product highly recommend!
Dee. K.
Melbourne
I really wanted to love this night mask! I fell in love with the blueberry cleanser, heard amazing things about this mask so I purchased, and then.... It was really thick. And didn't sit quite so well on my skin. Almost feels like a thick layer into of my skin rather than completely absorbing. BUT, my skin is brighter and soft in the morning. It definitely works, I'm just not into the consistency 🤷‍♀️
Cassie D.
Brisbane
Sorry glow recipe I didn’t like this product. I didn’t like the texture and I didn’t feel like I saw any differences
Marissa D.
Doral, FL
Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinol Sleeping Mask uploaded by Marissa D.
Es buena, nada del otro mundo, el retinol es bastante bajo , por ende puedes usarla todas las noches si así es como la vas a usar. Me gusta, no creo que la vuelva a comprar
Lawanda F.
Saint Louis, MO
Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinol Sleeping Mask uploaded by Lawanda F.
Purchased at: Sephora
This mask is so soft it melt on your skin , use a generous amount, definitely will have your skin feeling recharged
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Xiomara B.
Jollean G.
Schenectady, NY
il y a un mois
Is retinol effective in a washoff mask? I normally use the Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinol Sleeping Mask but I've come across masks that you don't leave on overnight. Is retinol effective in a WASH OFF mask?? Do you actually get the benefit of the retinol if you're washing it off after 10-15 minutes? I'm curious..
Hallie H. il y a un mois
It’s called a “sleeping mask” because it isn’t a made of of a sticky consistency. It is not supposed to be washed off after 10-15 minutes. You can leave it on overnight without having to wash it off until the morning, making the results more noticeable.