Personal CareSleeping AidsEye MasksGlow Recipe
Avocado Melt Retinol Eye Sleeping Mask

Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinol Eye Sleeping Mask

by Glow Recipe

A potent yet gentle eye sleeping mask formulated with avocado, encapsulated retinol, niacinamide, and coffeeberry for brightening, firming, hydrating, and depuffing. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dark Circles and Puffiness, Dryness, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity Formulation: Rich Cream Highlighted Ingredients: - Encapsulated Retinol: Helps to improve the look of uneven skin tone, and address the damage caused by daily exposure to pollutants and other free radicals; encapsulation of the retinol allows it to sit on the surface of the skin longer and release smaller amounts at a time, making it more gentle than traditional retinol treatments.

How often do you use this product?
I’m looking to buy an eye mask that actually works and doesn’t dry my skin does anyone know if the one is effective ?
Is this worth the money and will it work with oily/acne prone skin?
Start your review of Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinol Eye Sleeping Mask!
Kimberly R.
Midland, TX
Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinol Eye Sleeping Mask uploaded by Kimberly R.
Another great Glow Recipe product! I’m pretty sensitive with retinol, but this doesn’t bother me! I wake up with less puffiness and more overall brightness. I use 1-2 times a week, and have seen results with consistent use. Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinol Eye Sleeping Mask
Victoria H.
N Royalton, OH
Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinol Eye Sleeping Mask uploaded by Victoria H.
This is the softest smoothest like butter eye mask. So i have 3 kids one a 8 mo old. I honestly have bags man is my one thing is undereye discoloration/bags. This right here omg feels amazing and helps! I've felt so much more confident as i notice them under eyes getting better lately. I mean i mix up my routine every once in a while and use other products i have too so who knows how my combo is helping but it is! I highly recommend and i will buy again.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,074 reviews
Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinol Eye Sleeping Mask uploaded by jen H.
Not only do I use this fabulous night product but I start my morning with a California Avocado being a Vegan. It has the essentials and plenty of Omega 3 I need for brain to function at my job! Sleep away with this wonderful product and wake up to a heart healthy breakfast.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
I really thought this was going to be more hype then quality! I was 100 percent wrong as it melts right in and leaves my under eye area moisturized and soft. Will continue to use so I can see what kind of long term results I get. #quality #glowrecipe
Stephanie S.
Missoula, MT
Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinol Eye Sleeping Mask uploaded by Stephanie S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is probably my fave product from Glow Recipe. I used to really love their products until I realized how scented they were and how irritated they were making my skin :( But I have no issues with this one! It leaves my under eyes hydrated and my dark circles have decreased. I haven’t noticed much of a difference in fine lines, but I’m sure I need to use it longer.
Natalie L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this avocado retinol eye mask from the glow recipe fruit babies bestsellers kit at Sephora and I like it. I've been into avocado recently because my skin is dry and I'm allergic to rose oil which seems to be in everything. This mask has a light fruity scent which disappears quickly after I rub it into my skin. I prefer my eye creams to be fragrance free, but this is so minimal it doesn't bother me. It's green and the texture is interesting, kind of like an avocado, but it rubs in well. They say to use a pea size amount and I find that's enough for both eyes. Even though I don't keep it in a mini fridge, I do find it cooling and soothing. I am happy with the amount of moisture and I do think it might have done something for my under eyes, it's very minimal. I'm in my early 30s so I'm interested in using something with retinol for my eyes, even though this is a great size trial it's not enough to know if the retinol is working because it can take months to really see results. I do like this eye cream, though next I have the Kiehl's avocado eye cream to compare and the less expensive versed eye cream. There are 2 I still want to try from Ole Henriksen including with a retinol alternative. I tend to have trouble settling on an eye cream, obviously, but I would definitely consider purchasing this one in full size depending how I like the others, or again just as a night eye cream
Dr J.
Bourbonville
Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinol Eye Sleeping Mask uploaded by Dr J.
If Nothing Else, A Nice Occlusive: Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinol Eye Sleeping Mask Sample size purchaced as part of a kit with the watermelon moisturizer and avocado facemask ..... thick and buttery formula with an avocado color and no remarkable scent ..... takes a little effort to spread over the eye area and feels heavy upon application, as would be expected for a product like this ..... sample size was good for 7ish applications..... great product to use before signs of aging start to set in, or if your eye area cannot handle Tretinoin. I might pick up a full size for nights when I do peels that avoid the undereye area, but not a must-have.
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
I recently purchased this item based on some good reviews that I've read on Influenster! I'm not disappointed! I have been using this every night for over a week now and it does go on creamy. It comes with a cute little spoon that you use to apply it with which also helps not to use too much!
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinol Eye Sleeping Mask uploaded by Susan K.
Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinol Eye Sleeping Mask uploaded by Susan K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Happy Sunday everyone 🌹 I have been into eye moisturizer/mask for a while. I like the consistency of this eye sleeping mask because it’s super thick, however I don’t like the scent or how oily and greasy it is on my skin. Besides that, my under eye skin seems better and brighter. But if I compare to other products as Laneige or Belif this product is a bit behind. Always great to try though!
Kelsey H.
Manchester, NH
Purchased at: Sephora
LOVE THIS EYE MASK. It feels so great on my skin. The major plus is my dry skin is focused on my eye area. So this really helps to add moisture to that area. Very effective. And I am super satisfied with the results. It is expensive but I got the smaller size and it goes a long way. Glow recipe is just killing it with these amazing products.

132 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melena H.
Tacoma, WA
Lauren M.
il y a 3 mois
Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinol Eye Sleeping Mask ? I love Glow Recipe products and want to try this but I am afraid of using retinol from all the horror stories I have heard. Does this burn your face?
Rachel B. il y a 3 mois
No this doesn’t burn. The retinol is not a huge percentage in it. My skin burns from a lot of things but this eye cream works great with no irritation or issues. The other ingredients in it help too.