BY JENNIFER LOPEZ

What is the difference between Pure Perfume, Eau de Parfumes, Eau de Toilette, and Eau de Cologne? The differences are simply a matter of the amount or concentration of oils in the fragrance. The highest concentration is in pure perfume (or Parfumes). Next would be Eau de Parfumes, then Eau de Toilette, and finally Eau de Cologne. Some manufacturers make a solid perfume, solid perfume is as strong as a pure perfume however it is in a gel-like consistency. Eau De Toilette and Eau De Cologne are generally interchangeable, especially in Men's fragrances. After Shave has the least amount of oils. The higher the concentration the longer your fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply. This photo is a representation of the brand only. Actual product container/packaging may vary. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Candace C.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite perfume by j.lo smells very nice and super girly. I highly recommend this!
Jillian H.
I did buy this in the past but I ended up returning it. I thought I liked the fragrance but I ended up not liking how it smelt on me. I'm sure other girls will like it though, it's just not for me.