Glow Milk Liquid Highlighter

by The Beauty Crop

Glow Milk is liquid radiance in a bottle! Shake the bottle before use!

Create a long-lasting lit-from-within look with our champagne coloured liquid highlighter.; Enriched with coconut, Glow Milk hydrates while illuminating the skin.; Achieve a healthy, luminous glow by brushing three dots of our illuminating milk on high points of your face and collarbone, blend with your fingertips for natural radiance. Repeat for a more dramatic strobing effect.; Vegan & Cruelty-free!

Como lo usas y que parte del cuerpo te gusta aplicarlo?
Is this worth the money? Will it be good with oily skin?
What is the best way to apply this highlighter?
Start your review of Glow Milk Liquid Highlighter!
Tammy I.
Oceanside, CA
Glow Milk Liquid Highlighter uploaded by Tammy I.
Glow Milk Liquid Highlighter uploaded by Tammy I.
I was trying to leave a view of the beauty crop Coco goldmist. It wasn't an option and I couldn't navigate backwards. LOL so play review for Coco cold mist is pretty low. it doesn't actually missed it sprays a straight stream no matter how I try to clean out the nozzle. So I spray into my hands to my face give me a little hydration I suppose but makes my makeup melt off. Definitely not something I would buy again or recommend. You can see in the second photo it couldn't be a mist because there's only one hole in the pump... Pretty disappointing product.
Denise G.
Jacksonville, FL
Glow Milk Liquid Highlighter uploaded by Denise G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Love You So Matcha (Champagne)
I adore this highlighter! A drop goes a long way to add some glittery highlights to your face or body! And let’s talk about the smell!! It’s super sweet and dreamy!!
Jessie C.
Bartlett, TN
Glow Milk Liquid Highlighter uploaded by Jessie C.
Received this product recently for the first time as a gift. This is definitely a bronze pigmented highlighter. The top comes unscrewed and you can use the attached dropper to apply! Very easy to use. I love it. Definitely gives a glow and brightens super well.
Perla M.
San Elizario, TX
Glow Milk Liquid Highlighter uploaded by Perla M.
It was a really good highlighter although the consistency its a bit dense. It has a beautiful glow and i really liked the packaging
joylynn G.
Glow Milk Liquid Highlighter uploaded by joylynn G.
Ok so I've used this a couple of times. I've never used highlighter before. I'm not really sure I've noticed a difference. Maybe I'm using this the wrong way or not putting enough on. I'll keep trying tell I run out. Got as a sample in my birchbox subscription. Full size is $19.50 kinda pricey for me.
Hortensia C.
San Juan Capo, CA
Glow Milk Liquid Highlighter uploaded by Hortensia C.
What I like about these product is that hydrates my skin while illuminating my hight points really cute highlighter
tori C.
Centerville, MA
Glow Milk Liquid Highlighter uploaded by tori C.
Review for: Love You So Matcha (Champagne)
i like this highlighter, but i found that i prefer powder highlighter over liquid highlighter
Hope S.
Fargo, ND
Glow Milk Liquid Highlighter uploaded by Hope S.
Glow Milk Liquid Highlighter uploaded by Hope S.
Purchased at: ULTA
The sun gazing palette by the Beauty Crop is one of my favorite palettes. With 3 glitters 7 shimmers and 2 mattes this palette has so much versatility. The colors are hella pigmented without a lot of fallout. Glitters go on thick and true. No filters on swatching
Taylor P.
New York
Glow Milk Liquid Highlighter uploaded by Taylor P.
Glow milk- the beauty crop, a great natural alternative to the big name “iconic” glow drops. I love it’s all natural twist PLUS it nourishes your skin with coconut oil and Argan oil! Thank me later🥰😉
Jodi K.
Loveland, OH
Glow Milk Liquid Highlighter uploaded by Jodi K.
Glow Milk Liquid Highlighter uploaded by Jodi K.
Review for: The Beauty Crop | Glow Milk Liquid Highlighter | Foundation Makeup Face Highlighter | Shimmer & Glow Enhancer | Natural Radiance In A Bottle| 10ml
Absolutely beautiful highlighter. Nice dropper applicator easy to apply and blend. Also super buildable too. Love the color and shine on my skin.