Glow by J.Lo Women's Eau de Toilette Natural Spray uploaded by Veronika G.Glow by J.Lo Women's Eau de Toilette Natural Spray uploaded by Amber R.Glow by J.Lo Women's Eau de Toilette Natural Spray uploaded by WinterTropical H.

BY JENNIFER LOPEZ

This beckoning scent will lure you closer. The seductive, yet fresh fragrance blends bright citrus and floral notes with captivating vanilla and jasmine. Flowers, Fruit And Amber With Vanilla Make This Clean, Alluring Scent. This beckoning scent will lure them closer. The seductive, yet fresh fragrance blends bright citrus and floral notes with captivating vanilla and jasmine. Only authorized retailers are permitted to sell this product. Additional Product Information from drugstore.com, inc.: drugstore.com, inc. is not associated or affiliated with J.Lo and is not a licensed retailer of J.Lo. J.Lo guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. drugstore.com, inc. cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amber R.
Hyde, PA
I love this product. I first smelled JLo glow about 10 years ago and I just recently purchased it. And it smells exactly like it did a decade ago. It's light it's Airy it last all day you literally need one spray and you will smell amazing your entire day going out into the night it's absolutely amazing. And totally worth the price. High end quality the whole way around. Two thumbs way way up for Jennifer Lopez!
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX
This was way to sweet to my taste. The smell is strong so is kind of good becasue it stays for long hahaha! I had it a long time ago so I do not know if they have change the smell. I got it for a present so I do not know the price. The presentation is really cute :)
Hannah C.
Danville, VA
This perfume is not complex, which is why I would say it's a perfume you either love or hate. If you love soapy, clean, musky notes in a scent you will probably enjoy this perfume. When I first spray this I get a white musk note and as it dies down it turns into a soapy/floral scent.
It's a very alluring and easy to love smell.
Paula F.
Lexington, KY
I had such high hopes for this scent. Frankly, though, after it leaves the bottle and hits the skin, it smells cheap. With all of those wonderful scents (vanilla, amber, jasmine), you'd think this would be an instant classic. In my honest opinion, it falls short.
Jennifer H.
The smell from the bottle is so much different then when you actually wear it. I was always hesitant to put it on, but I get the most comments about how good it smells on me then any other perfume I own. I keep this perfume in my rotation
Michelle T.
This perfume smells like bug spray! It's horrible, I can't believe people still wear this and I can't believe I purchased it! I don't know what was wrong with me that day lol.
Christi K.
Montrose, CO
I REALLY wanted to like this perfume because I got a great deal on a full sized bottle. I shortly figured out why. I can't stand the scent. I don't know what it is, but it's horrible. I had to throw it away. Waste of money.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
This fragrance is a bit on the powdery cotton side, so those who don't like scents like that should stay away. A little goes a long way, and it stays on for a long time. I use this whenever I want that "clean" scent.
Danielle I.
I got this has a gift and everything about this is just okay. The packaging was okay and it smelled okay. However it isn't good enough for me to give up my Bath and body works or Britney Spears perfumes.
Adriana c.
Sacramento, CA
Jlo is beautiful but this perfume is not. i got this as a gift a long time ago for my 15th birthday. till this day i have no idea what i even did with it, i never wore it. dislike the smell very much.