Glow by JLO Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Priscilla D.Glow by JLO Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Jenny J.
6 colors available

BY GENERIC

GLOW by JLO Eau de Toilette Spray: A simply radiant and revealing fragrance just like JLO herself A fascinatingly fresh scent that redefines what it means to be sexy The power of fame in a bottle Top notes — orange flower, pink grapefruit; mid notes — transparent jasmine, orris, rose; drydown — vanilla, musk, sandalwood, soft amber see more...

Buy on Rakuten...
April W.
April W.
I have been wearing this since I was in my teens,I am now 25 and still wearing it.The smell is amazing.I first got this as a gift then I started buying it on Amazon,ect.The scent does last a while.I love JLo and I just love this perfume,I would defiantly recommend it.
omayra g.
omayra g.
Hamden, CT
I love this perfume and the bottle is gorgeous, I wear it a lot in the summer, I feel like it sorda has a flower like scent, that last all day. I've done many reviews on this product because it defiantly one of mh favorite. And I would definitely buy it again
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Bloomington, IN
One of my all t time favorite fragrances. It smells like something JLo would actually wear. The fragrance is very strong, but it lasts all day long. I would recommend for fancier occasions and for more mature fragrance wearers because it is very strong.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
This is one of many perfumes i love. The soft feminine scent is perfect. Long lasting and its a nice bottle. Been using it since my teens now as an adult...
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved the smell to this perfume its not to strong it smells really clean i will definitely be buying this perfume the smell stays all day
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
American Cyn, CA
This perfume smells really good. Just make sure u don't spray too much because its a very overpowering scent
Debra P.
Debra P.
Forest Lake, MN
This is my favorite perfume! It smells so feminine and isn't too strong. Reasonably priced too!
Octavia T.
Octavia T.
Oh My Gosh this Stinks! I usually don't buy a full fragrance before testing a sample. But I thought after JLO's Live fragrance, which I've worn for years, she could do no wrong, boy was I wrong. This smells like purple flowers. You know the ones that stink and grow with the weeds. It smells so cheap, it's horrible, I gave it away immediately.
Ejaaz A.
Ejaaz A.
New Orleans , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells like a cleaner. I think it will give me a headache. I won't test wear time or describe the notes because I don't want to sniff it any longer. I got it as a gift in a set with 'Love by Jennifer Lopez'. I wear love every day. It's an inoffensive scent.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Soft scent. Love the smell of like....clean to it. Like fresh cotton smell with a light hint gardenia flower maybe. It was a gift from my father and I've been obsessed with this scent ever since. I always get my refill when I'm running out.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are your experiences with this product?
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Chicopee, MA
Does anyone know where I can buy this peefume? They no longer sell it at Macys and its by far my favorite.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are your experiences with this product?
Laura N.
Laura N.
Bogota
Dicen que es de los mejores perfumes de este mundo,no me sorprende de JENNIFER LOPEZ, pero que olor exactamente tiene (dulce,fuerte)?
Jessica D.