Glow by JLO Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Jenny J.Glow by JLO Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by FELICIA A.Glow by JLO Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Priscilla D.

BY GENERIC

GLOW by JLO Eau de Toilette Spray: A simply radiant and revealing fragrance just like JLO herself A fascinatingly fresh scent that redefines what it means to be sexy The power of fame in a bottle Top notes — orange flower, pink grapefruit; mid notes — transparent jasmine, orris, rose; drydown — vanilla, musk, sandalwood, soft amber see more...

Samantha K.
American Cyn, CA
This perfume smells really good. Just make sure u don't spray too much because its a very overpowering scent
Debra P.
Forest Lake, MN
This is my favorite perfume! It smells so feminine and isn't too strong. Reasonably priced too!
Katherine H.
Double Spgs, AL
Oh my gosh!! I had to have this when I was 15!! Back then it was a lot more expensive than it is now. I remember saving up my allowance for weeks just to get it!! The smell isn't all that great but the bottle would be great for collecting
FELICIA A.
Nashville
I love this perfume, I actually have two different ones, and I absolutely love it, I got the perfume online and it came in well package. If you don't have one you should definitely get it
Octavia T.
Oh My Gosh this Stinks! I usually don't buy a full fragrance before testing a sample. But I thought after JLO's Live fragrance, which I've worn for years, she could do no wrong, boy was I wrong. This smells like purple flowers. You know the ones that stink and grow with the weeds. It smells so cheap, it's horrible, I gave it away immediately.
Ejaaz A.
Alexandria, LA
This smells like a cleaner. I think it will give me a headache. I won't test wear time or describe the notes because I don't want to sniff it any longer. I got it as a gift in a set with 'Love by Jennifer Lopez'. I wear love every day. It's an inoffensive scent.
Cristina R.
Soft scent. Love the smell of like....clean to it. Like fresh cotton smell with a light hint gardenia flower maybe. It was a gift from my father and I've been obsessed with this scent ever since. I always get my refill when I'm running out.
Sarah S.
Have been wearing this scent sine high school. Always receive compliments. Feel that it is very different from other perfumes out there. I have a few perfumes in my possession, but this is the one that I reach for when it's a special occasion or I know I want to smell feminine and sexy.
Alicia C.
Newport News, VA
I used this when I was in high school. Love this frangance by jlo. It had a nice smell to it. Not too over powering little went long way. Glow by JLO Eau de Toilette Spray
April W.
I have been wearing this since I was in my teens,I am now 25 and still wearing it.The smell is amazing.I first got this as a gift then I started buying it on Amazon,ect.The scent does last a while.I love JLo and I just love this perfume,I would defiantly recommend it.
Kristen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are your experiences with this product?
Lisa M.
Chicopee, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know where I can buy this peefume? They no longer sell it at Macys and its by far my favorite.
Kristen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are your experiences with this product?
Jessica D.
Didn't this come out like in the 2000s lol im surprise to see it on here
Laura N.
Bogota
Dicen que es de los mejores perfumes de este mundo,no me sorprende de JENNIFER LOPEZ, pero que olor exactamente tiene (dulce,fuerte)?