BY J. LO

Susana A.
Hauula, HI
I really like this fragrance. It really smells good. I like how it's a strong scent but it's not strong on the nose. It how that smell of freshness, but a touch of a scent for a women. It's kind of a scent of a women not too old and not too young, right in between. But anyone can wear it.
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm picky with perfumes and I rarely buy them because of it, but this one I really loved! Smells great, lasts all day, and doesn't give me a headache!
Christie S.
Evansville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this! Definitely a perfect summer fragrance. I use it during the colder months for the simple fact that it reminds me of summer.
cynthia c.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells good but the smell goes away after awhile. It's an okay perfume to buy. It's not long lasting as I wish it was.
Jessica J.
Phoenix , AZ
This perfume smells horrible, I have 2 bottles that were given to me as gifts and they will stay untouched.
chastity h.
Von Ormy, TX
It ok. i used it but i only used it when i would go out since it lasted a long time
Quynn B.
My very first perfume for my 13th birthday. I begged and pleaded for it and my aunt got me a complete set . I recently repurchased this for old times sake and it still smells as good as ever
Kim W.
Riverside, CA
PERSONALLY, I THINK THIS FRAGRANCE SMELLS REALLY BAD. ITS VERY STRONG ON THE SKIN, AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY. VERY OVERPOWERING, AND MAYBE BETTER FOR THE TEEN CROWD
Holly R.
Orlando, FL
This was one I feel like I used to wear in high school, has that teenage sweet smell to it. Not my favorite as I get older.
Beatričė D.
Kaunas
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is definetly not for everyone. It has flower aroma, but at the same time it has something else, I can't describe. It's a strong scent which not everyone might like. The bottle is cute though 😚
Luz Paola M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking for a perfume that is not very strong! Is this fragrance strong or can I use it on a daily ?
Alicia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How popular is this line of fragrance ?