Gloves in a Bottle Shielding Lotion 240ml uploaded by kimberly s.Gloves in a Bottle Shielding Lotion 240ml uploaded by kimberly s.Gloves in a Bottle Shielding Lotion 240ml uploaded by Aneta L.

BY GLOVES IN A BOTTLE

Moisture The way nature intended™ Shielding Lotion. Like An Invisible Pair of Gloves, Skin Care That Works. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance and Colorant Free. Used and Recommended by Hundreds of Dermatologists Conventional lotions only attempt to replace natural moisture with artificial moisture.  The problem is they come off when you wash.  For moisture to really do any good it needs to get below the second major layer of skin; only your natural moisture is going to reach that level.  Gloves In A Bottle, will not wash off, helps keep out moisture-robbing irritants while helpin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Aneta L.
I appreciate that it doesn’t have a scent; lotions that do usually sting my cracked skin. My dad bought this bottle for me a while ago and it’s lasted a long time with almost daily use – I try to use it after washing my hands to keep the moisture barrier up. For deep conditioning treatment nothing beats a later of Vaseline with gloves, but during the day this is a very acceptable fast-drying lotion. There is some silicone based product in the formula so that may contribute to the filmy feeling others describe, but I think it dries fast and isn’t tacky at all like some other heavy duty lotions.
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
DISAPPOINTED!! After all the type I thought I had found something for my poor hubby's hands but it is really greasy and takes forever to run into the skim. Thumbs down!
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
i received this in my Bluum box and it is ok but not to crazy about it. I have dry hands and i wash my hands a lot. it dries fast, not crazy about the smell. your hands will look smooth. i wont buy it because its not worth the price. but it is not moisturizing enough for me
Tricia J.
Erie, Pa
I wash my hands constantly and they tend to get dried out with this combined with the cold weather we had over the winter. This lotion has saved my hands, a little goes a long way and their finally starting to be soft again. I would recommend this for dry hands and will continue to use this product to keep my hands soft.
Anila A.
Montague, NJ
I had hand ezcema from bartending and the doctor said it wouldn't be better unless I stopped getting my hands wet. Well that was impossible and I started using this cream and it worked wonders... I spent over $200 in creams and this was the answer!!!
Becky K.
Albion, MI
One of my favorite hand lotions! The elasticity in my hands is so bad due to eczema on my hands. The instant I rub this on my palms, the elasticity is restored. Love it!
Alicia S.
Windsor, ON
I'm not crazy about the filmy texture, but it does shield my hands pretty well. I work with my hands in water all day long so it does provide some comfort. It dries quickly and stays on as long as you don't touch anything wet for a while. I do wish it lasted a bit longer, and it doesn't dry well over my medicated cream (this is what my doctor told me to do) so be weary of that. Otherwise it's alright...