BY NONE

1.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Paraffin Enhanced Foot Treatment One Size Fits All Heats in a Microwave in 2 minutes Soothes stiff joints and Moisturizes Dry Skin Enhanced with Coconut Oil and Lavender Oil Stays warm for up to 15 minutes An enhanced paraffin wax treatment for your hands and feet that uses a proprietary formula to help moisturize, hydrate, soothe and rejuvenate your dry, tired and aging skin-Features- Contains 1 pair of boots and 2 plastic clips- For best results, use weekly- Use each pair up to 4 times for 1 month supply- Paraffin wax heats quickly in microwave and stays warm during the treatment- Paraffin wax is infused with natural pure essential oils of coconut and lavender SKU: PRFI002 see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com
Carolyn G.
Annapolis, MD
I received this as an Xmas gift & was excited to try it. I exfoliated my feet before hand, so they were clean & dry and ready for an intensive moisturizing treatment.
I followed the directions, but was a little concerned that there were additional slightly different directions on the outside of the bag holding the booties, specifically that they may need to be heated for longer- red fIag! I microwaved them for FAR longer than the instructions said to & the wax never went completely clear, but the heart had turned red & then would go back to black, so I figured it was OK. I took them into my room from the kitchen & by the time I got the 2nd bootie on the wax was probably more solid than it should be, as a result it was very messy to put on.
Taking the booties off was also extremely messy. Wax chunks were stuck to my feet and fell out on my bath mat. Although you are supposed to be able to re-use these booties 3 more times for a total of 4 treatments I trashed them as it was such a mess