BY GLO.THERAPEUTICS

A relieving, nurturing and nourishing toner Formulated with EGCG, a potent antioxidant derived from heart of green tea. see more...

Cynthia N.
Glendale, CA
Glo.therapeutics! Oh my goodness. This is a hidden gem and gods gift sent from heaven.

I have the facial gel wash, the tonic, as well as the moisturizer.
I have had mild acne breakouts and when I used all three of these within 3-4 weeks, I could really start to tell the difference. The gel cleanser is worth every penny. A little goes a long way and it smells fantastic. It's not hard on your skin so I recommend this for sensitive skin. I use this every morning and night.
The tonic smells great. It doesn't sting or burn your skin. It actually help even out your skin and takes away the dirt that the wash could not get out.

The moisturizer isn't a big deal but it works.
Joey E.
Gonzales, TX
This toner is really nice.
It feels soft on the skin and really hydrating.
The smell is awesome.
The product can squirt outta the bottle pretty hard sometimes though.
Also, you can use this on your lashes to help condition them, too! :)
Marissa M.
Love this toner!!!! Smells like candy, which makes it thatttt much more fun to use. 😉 It is so hydrating on the skin- I love using it during the summer when my face is a little bit more dehydrated. I recommend it to all of my clients.
Mary L.
Manchester, TN
I love a lot of things about Glo therapeutics line! The conditioning tonic smells awesome. This line is specifically designed for post facial resurfacing so it is gentle. This works well after the Glo Therapeutics glycolic peel.
Merina M.
EVERETT
I was suggested to use this product by my friend. I use this twice a day i.e. every morning and night. In love with glo therapeutics product. Works even better with hydrating gel cleanser.
jen s.
I love these products and use them all!! the price is a little high but very worth it. its very light a d clean smelling. highly recommend!
Ciara s.
Ventura, CA
This toner is very nice
It really has a great smell to it
It makes your skin really evened out
Afra F.
Kitchener , ON
Very worth the price
This helped me with so much
So effective and amazing
I Tottaly recommend this to you and everyone TBH
I loved this so much
I am a repeated user
and I will Forsure buy again no doubt
Heloisa A.
assis chateaubriand parana
Oi, tudo bem, mas o que eu não sei se é que eu não sei se é o mesmo, o Brasil, que
Lianet H.
Kitchener , Ontario
Very worth the price, a little high but well deserve you wont be disappointed
Mary B.
Westminster, MD
What is this exactly for?