BY GLO.THERAPEUTICS

The Clear Complexion Pads is recommended for acneic skin, congested, oily, monthly or occasional breakouts and it is an easy application pad that contain active ingredients to gently break down excess sebum. It immediately balances oily skin and helps prevent growth of p. acne bacteria. see more...

Macy c.
Orangevale, CA
This product really gives your skin a hydrating feeling. Its really easy to use this. I use this everyday and my skin looks flawless. It probably doesnt work on very oily skin. It is very effective if you do it for a week. I would recommend this to you based on your skin. If its oily i would notbecause there would be no effect.
Hailey H.
Clinton, WI
Love these! I pick at my face a lot when I get acne or blackheads, afterwards I use these to kind of clean up the mess and make sure there’s no yucky bacteria still lingering around. I also used it as a toner during my weekly facial cleansing Routine.
Kenzie  K.
Chapin, SC
This is my go to cleanser for acne. I used to wear more makeup than any human should ever wear, but after I started using this face wash I couldn't wear makeup anymore. My face felt so fresh and clean. I didn't want to ruin it. Soon I realized I no longer needed the makeup because my face wasn't breaking out. It doesn't get rid of the acne as much as it prevents future breakouts. After a little while being consistent with your face washing, your face will look brand new.
Brooke K.
Louisville, KY
I use all Glotherapeutics products! I love their face wash as well! These products are truly a one of a kind. These truly work for blemishes!
Payton T.
Lonsdale, AR
Definitely works amazing. don't have to use multiple wipes. I usually just need one to get all the make up off
Rain P.
Temecula, CA
It didn't work the best for me Iv used them for about a week and I haven't seen much of a difference
Jasmine A.
Canoga Park, CA
Good to use on skin it's so easy to have in the bathroom it works wonders on skin
Krista A.
Niagara Falls, NY
Perfect for my complexion and great for skin just what I need on a daily basis!