BY GLO.THERAPEUTICS

An intense rejuvenating facial mask for mature skin -Contains orange stem cells to nourish skin & protect against environmental stressors -Blended with Instalift Goji GF a derivative of the Tibetan Goji berry -Helps instantly lift & firm sagging & wrinkled skin -Loaded with Pearl Extract Nacre to renew heal & refine skin -Infused with Caviar Extract to nurture & hydrate skin -Skin appears sleeker plumper brighter more flexible & younger looking -To use: Apply an even layer to face & neck after cleansing & toning. Leave on for 10 minutes rinse thoroughly Product Line: Glotherapeutics - Cyto-Luxe - Cleanser Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angela T.
United states of America
Ok..So its a bit priced. But the 80 bucks is so worth it. I don't use it often. I use it about once a week or so and I love how smooth and soft my face is. I am 35,smoke and i have a baby face.
Jamie C.
I have many problems with this mask. First off, it goes on very clumpy and doesn't spread well at all, I used a spatial at first then my fingers and neither worked. Second it burnt my entire face! I was so red and blotchy and burning I had to take a benydril and sit with an ice pack on my cheeks. Terrible