Glossier Vinylic Lip

by Glossier

Vinylic Lip makes your lips SHINE. It takes your favorite lip products and puts them all into one cushiony formula, in six versatile shades. What you get is balmy, comfortable color with a glossy finish—no goop. For an instant dose of shine and sheer tint, click once and let Vinylic Lip glide on. Want more? Click two or three times and swipe on for the fuller, lacquered look. It’s addictive. How to use: For first use, click pen repeatedly until lacquer appears. Glide onto lips.

Full Ingredients List:

bank: Hydrogenated Polydecene, Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Bis-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Diisostearyl Malate, Silica, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Mica, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Isododecane, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Synthetic Beeswax, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Aroma/Flavor, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake). bank: Hydrogenated Polydecene, Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Bis-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Diisostearyl Malate, Silica, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Mica, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Isododecane, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Synthetic Beeswax, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Aroma/Flavor, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

baby: Hydrogenated Polydecene, Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Bis-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Diisostearyl Malate, Silica, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Mica, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Isododecane, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Synthetic Beeswax, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Aroma/Flavor, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake). bank: Hydrogenated Polydecene, Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Bis-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Diisostearyl Malate, Silica, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Mica, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Isododecane, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Synthetic Beeswax, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Aroma/Flavor, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

blow up: Hydrogenated Polydecene, Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Bis-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Diisostearyl Malate, Silica, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Mica, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Isododecane, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Synthetic Beeswax, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Aroma/Flavor, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

casino: Hydrogenated Polydecene, Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Bis-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Diisostearyl Malate, Silica, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Mica, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Isododecane, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Synthetic Beeswax, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Aroma/Flavor, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6).

disco: Hydrogenated Polydecene, Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Bis-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Diisostearyl Malate, Silica, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Mica, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Isododecane, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Synthetic Beeswax, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Aroma/Flavor, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

pony: Hydrogenated Polydecene, Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Bis-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Diisostearyl Malate, Silica, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Isododecane, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Synthetic Beeswax, Aroma/Flavor, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).

Is makeup good for your face?
WhhAt makes the lip gloss great ??
Is this product worth the buy? How is the pigment and how long does it last on the lips?
Start your review of Glossier Vinylic Lip!
Cheyenne C.
Carlsbad
Glossier Vinylic Lip uploaded by Cheyenne C.
I was gifted two of the Glossier Vinylic Lip in the newest shades Driver & Genius. When I tell you I am obsessed with this creamy lippy, I mean it. Driver is more of a brick red color, gorgeous for a date night out. Genius is a deep peach, the perfect everyday lip color. Between the texture, the shade range & the longevity of Vinylic Lip, Glossier has made the best lip product on the market. Easy application for on-the-go!
Robyn V.
Riverside, CA
Glossier Vinylic Lip uploaded by Robyn V.
Review for: Baby a siren red, Casino a brilliant orange, Disco a terracotta
Glossier Vinylic Lip- Baby (siren red),Glossier Play Vinylic Lip- Casino (brilliant orange), Glossier Play Vinylic Lip- Disco (Terracotta) RPR:$16.00 each Review: VPeeps!!! I'm officially ready for the summer! The perfect opportunity to justify another Bougie Girl purchase presented itself! Mother's Day! This purchase elevated my collection & pushed some products out of rotation. During my shopping research, it was brought to my attention that Glossier is relaunching their Glossier Play Vinylic Lip line with more shades. Then I realize, I didn't have 1 Glossier lipstick in my collection! 🤯 So, I corrected that error immediately with the Glossier Play Vinylic Lip collection in shades Baby a sexy bold red, Casino a vibrant bright orange and Disco a luscious warm Terracotta. These lipsticks are absolutely beautiful. I love the vibrant colors with a sheen that will give your lips a sexy glisten in the Summer sunshine. 💋 Overall, this Haul was a perfect Mother's gift!
Emma P.
Dallas, TX
Glossier Vinylic Lip uploaded by Emma P.
Review for: Disco
i like this product! the coverage is medium-buildable and it’s nice & glossy. the applicator can be a little tricky when it comes to dispensing just the right amount of product - it usually takes a few seconds after you click the button for it to start coming out, but the fuzzy tip makes it easier to blend if you’re going for a more diffused look. in the photo i also used it as a cheek & lid tint
Zeenat B.
Brooklyn, NY
Glossier Vinylic Lip uploaded by Zeenat B.
This product is so creamy, pigmented, and glides on like a dream. Im wearing casino mixed with a nude lip in the photo, so it mixes with matte lipstick, glosses, and liner well. I love this the vinylic lip, but I put 4 stars because the packaging can be finicky and when you click for a release of product, there may be a delay, leading to you clicking more and wasting product. Besides that, great buy!
Bailey C.
Plainville, CT
Review for: Baby
I really like the vinylic lip in Baby, it’s a really bold color for me so I don’t wear it super often but the product itself is great. This is a really true, blue based red and for a liquids/glossy product I’m shocked at how well this stays on the lips without getting too streaky or settling into the fine lines of my lips. Definitely a product I want to try in more colors!
Mehak S.
Glossier Vinylic Lip uploaded by Mehak S.
Review for: Baby
Stunning. With a few clicks, you have a true red that shows up so well and stays! It's super shiny and glossy. No complaints, really. Other than the applicator, as people mentioned, can be hard to manage. Will definitely be trying in other colors!Glossier Vinylic Lip
Zameena M.
Glossier Vinylic Lip uploaded by Zameena M.
Review for: Bank
One of the BEST color cosmetics Glossier has released to date, the Vinylic Lip is a long lasting “high shine lacquer.” It feels like a gloss, but it wears like lipstick. Something about this lipstick’s felt tip applicator feels really luxurious. Its subtle scent reminds me of playing with my mom’s high-end lipsticks in her vanity as a kid. The only comparable felt tip dupe is the NYX Powder Puff Lippie ($8.50) but those are more matte. I find that Vinylic Lip is a great option for those days when my lips are tired and dry from wearing matte lipsticks because it’s hydrating and very pigmented.
Lauren M.
Glossier Vinylic Lip uploaded by Lauren M.
The shade “Pony” is my go-to. I apply a light layer on my lips and it shows up as a slightly glossy, taupe pink. If you apply more it will show up a bit more taupe and will give you more of a glossy vinyl look. It has a really nice light apricot scent and is slightly hydrating. The only annoying thing about it is that the clicker sometimes dispenses a little too much product. This was mainly a problem at the very beginning, probably because I’m impatient. Other than that, I love it.
Linnea S.
Sacramento, CA
Glossier Vinylic Lip uploaded by Linnea S.
Review for: Blow-Up a candy pink
Love the color and feel, not a fan of the applicator. It uses the old school felt tip and pump, so if you’re not careful, you can pump too much before the lip color comes out and then you have a huge mess and it can clog and dry out. As for color and wear though, it lasts long and looks great on! I pair it with Glossier Lip Gloss over the top for special occasions.
cassandra M.
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: Glossier
Review for: Pony
I just bought this and it is the perfect nude color for my lips. Not too dark not too light. It is also super moisturizing nd glossy but also very natural. I loveddd the packaging very simple and clean. I did feel like I had to apply couple of times throughout the day It didn’t seem to stick for long on me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...