BY GLOSSIER #36 in Face Serums

Freaked-out skin, meet your match. The niacinamide and zinc in Super Pure soothe redness and help calm blemishes, respectively—especially useful during that time just before your period. Junk food and stress are other skin-disrupting triggers that Super Pure helps counteract. Gets irritation in check and flushes out impurities, including excess sebum that builds up inside pores. The light, water-gel formula quickly absorbs into skin. Super Pure is an integral part of The Supers squad: three concentrated serums to refill your skin’s deficiencies, strengthening it day after day.

Buy on Glossier
eric l.
Overall love the product packaging and applicator - really easy to use and keep stuff hygienic. Really works nicely for my combo skin, not too many breakouts usually so can’t notice a huge difference there but do notice my skin is less red. Would give it a 5 as if seeps into the skin immediately and leaves no residue or strong smell but it is pricey. Bought in January and almost having to repurchase two months out without using daily.
Jessica F.
Phoenix, AZ
I use all three of these serums together. Super Pure should be used at night after removing your makeup. It should also not be mixed with Super Glow or they cancel each other out. This serum makes your skin clearer and smoother with no breakouts. My skin didn’t even need a purge period. You can see it working after two days. I’ve already repurchased The Supers and I normally don’t repurchase products.
Hannah S.
Chicago
One of the best skincare products I have ever bought! I just finished up my second bottle and I swear I still see results. It’s really helped me oily af skin and calms hormonal breakouts when I’m on my period. It’s just all around a life saver. When I had cystic acne it was especially miraculous. It’s the best nia and zinc serum I’ve used and it’s especially gentle and not super strong. Love it!
Aspen G.
Quincy, IL
not a huge fan of any of glossier's serums. although the packaging and the aesthetic of glossier is very nice, the bottom line is that most of their products are extremely overpriced and don't really make a difference. very good for sensitive skin i suppose, but it literally was like putting thickened water on my face... didn't hurt anything but didn't do anything either.
Melissa A.
Pennington , NJ
This is my go to product when my skin is having a rough time. It helps clear up any irritation or breakouts with out drying out the skin. It does have a little bit of a watery texture which threw me off at first but after awhile I came to really like this fact! It absorbs into the skin very nicely and plays well with other skincare products and makeup
Lizzie G.
There are positives and negatives to this serum for me. My skin is on the sensitive side, but it is oily. When I used this I got a rash on my cheeks, but after the rash cleared my skin looked pretty nice: glowing, clear. I emailed Glossier to return it because I do think I am allergic to something in it, and they refunded me really fast. Overall, I am scared of it because of the rash - but I was impressed by the results at the same time. Talk about confusing! Glossier has amazing customer service, so I am eager to try other products. I will not be using this one, but I think their line is worth looking at - and give it a try! If it works for you, I can see how this would be amazing. I did hear some might be sensitive to the honeysuckle in this, and that may have been me.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love supporting local indie brands that support a person not corporation. Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !!
Olivia P.
San Francisco, CA
I use this product in the morning mixed with Drunk Elephant's B-Hydra gel and it is a really great combo. I like this product because it treats acne without being super drying or irritating skin, and the B-Hydra gives me an extra bump of moisture. It is also a really great price as far as serums go. Took off one star because I definitely think there are more powerful serums like this out there, I feel like I've had success with it due to it being in combination with all of my other products. This is great if you are looking to treat the occasional breakout or are looking to delve into the world of serums.
Emily S.
Independence , OH
I love this serum! It's super lightweight which I love! I'll put this on any acne I have morning and night and it works wonders! It doesn't get rid of them instantly but I def aids in getting rid of pimples gently and effectively. Glossier is always killing the game! Instagram: @cafes.couture
Morgan F.
I was soooo unbelievably sad about the performance of this product. I had heard nothing but great things about how this clears up the skin however I did not notice any difference in my skin. It is also quite small for the price & for how fast I went through it. I will not rebuy this product.
Zoe V.
Washington, IL
Anyone else try Glossier's new super pure serum yet? It claims to reduce breakouts and irritation, but I tried it for the first time the other day and it did just that. Broke me out and made my skin patchy and unbalanced. I know with skin care sometimes things have to get worse before they can get better, but I'm pretty scared to try using this product again. Should I return it or has anyone else had a positive experience after continuous use?
Liz B.
I've been eyeing this serum, is it worth the price? I have ruddy combination skin, big pores, and have some success with the Mizon snail serum (but that's pretty hard to get sometimes). This stuff looks really promising.
Cassandra G.
Honesdale, PA
Are their serums worth it?
Shannon S.
Kansas City, MO
Did this break anyone else out? I don't usually have any sensitivity to niacinamide, and my skin absolutely freaked out when I used this.
Kaitlyn W.
LOS ANGELES, CA
I have been considering venturing into the world of serums but have acne-prone skin. How often do you need to apply this and how long does one container last?