BY GLOSSIER #54 in Face Serums

Freaked-out skin, meet your match. The niacinamide and zinc in Super Pure soothe redness and help calm blemishes, respectively—especially useful during that time just before your period. Junk food and stress are other skin-disrupting triggers that Super Pure helps counteract. Gets irritation in check and flushes out impurities, including excess sebum that builds up inside pores. The light, water-gel formula quickly absorbs into skin. Super Pure is an integral part of The Supers squad: three concentrated serums to refill your skin’s deficiencies, strengthening it day after day.

• I have been considering venturing into the world of serum...2 Answers
  • Does Glossier Super Pure actually help clear acne?2 Answers
  • Are their serums worth it? 3 Answers
Buy on Glossier
Sage 🌙.
Lincoln Park, NJ
One of the best skin care products I have ever encountered. It’s packaging is sleek, and minimalist with an easy applicator. This serum specifically is angled toward people who are break out prone. As a young person who struggles with acne, this serum has become a life saver. At 17 I was so embarrassed of my skin, and within a few weeks of using the super pure in succession with the milky jelly my face was clear! It was truly a skin miracle that resulted in me getting my confidence back and I can’t thank glossier enough for that! If you are prone to acne after a rough workout session or eating a couple of French fries this product is for you!! Simply cleanse, apply the serum, put on moisturizer to lock in the super pure benefits and enjoy the magic!
Ang C.
This serum is one of my must haves! I saw it while watching Summer McKeens get ready with me! I purchased it because of its targeting acne and blemish skin. I use it every morning and it seriously works so well. The packaging is really nice, the tincture gives out generous amounts with every drop. It’s watery but when you smooth it into your skin it feels sticky but once it dries your skin feels firm and smooth. I am obsessed with this stuff and it will definitely be a must have in my skin care regime!
Rabon W.
I got this serum with the 3 pack and it’s good, but not as great as the hyaluronic acid serum. I used to always have bad acne, took accurate a year or so ago, and was hoping this would help with minor blemishes in my post-acne face. I do still use it when I have minor breakouts because I believe in Glossier’s brand and trust their products. But I didn’t notice a major difference with this serum— it could just be my skin. The serum itself, though, is very light, watery, thin, and soaks in well. Feels fine.
Melaina S.
Reston, VA
This is my new go to serum! It helps control the acne and blemishes that have been more recently appearing on my skin. I notice a major difference in my skin if I don’t use this product even just for one day. It keeps my skin clear and removed textured white bumps on my face and really controls hormonal breakouts as well. I love using this serum at night and I will be repurchasing very soon since I’ve used almost the whole bottle
Emily B.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Super Pure. I bought all three of the super serums off of Glossier's website, and I will never turn back. They are so amazing, and they make my skin feel great! They do take a little bit to kick in, so you may not see results right away, however. I have been using Super Pure every two days or so since December, and my breakouts have significantly diminshed. I will definitely be buying this product again.
nikki w.
Fairfield, OH
the only reason i’m giving this 3 stars is because i don’t have acne and my skin is very dry and this product makes my skin a little bit dryer. when i use it though i do notice a difference in the redness on my face. so this prduct definitely does what it’s supposed to do. i also really like the texture of this product, and i usually only use one pump and that covers y whole face, so a little bit goes a long way.
Liliana A.
Winter Park, FL
After my first use I instantly noticed the redness of my skin diminished! I have always had trouble finding a product that would be gentle on my skin, while reducing redness and minimize the size of my pores an blackheads. After a week of use my skin is noticeably different - it is smooth, glow, even toned, and my pores are finally shrinking! I swear by this stuff - seriously magic!Glossier Super Pure
Marti W.
Whenever I use this I break out or my skin becomes more textured. I don’t use it consistently or often because of this so I guess my review is just based on first few impressions. I keep coming back to give it a try so I don’t waste the product... but I’m not going to use this anymore. I gave it a couple of stars bc I like the brand and their packaging is awesome. Esp the bubble pouches ❤️
Corina L.
Manhattan
This serum has done wonders to my skin! I workout 5 times a week, work a stressful job and love to eat junk... all of this causes my skin to break out like crazy. So when I heard glossier was coming out with a serum that helped calm my skin from my hectic schedule. Used the serum once a day, during my night skin care routine, I saw my skin change within a week. Highly recommend this!

Xx
Danielle L.
Greenville, NC
I absolutely love this product too! I apply it in the morning after cleansing with the Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser and after the Glossier Super Glow. It really helps tone down the redness in my skin, which is great before applying makeup! I follow everything up with the Glossier Priming Moisturizer. The packaging is also so cute! I love storing it on my bathroom counter instead of hiding it away.
Liz B.
I've been eyeing this serum, is it worth the price? I have ruddy combination skin, big pores, and have some success with the Mizon snail serum (but that's pretty hard to get sometimes). This stuff looks really promising.
Zoe V.
Washington, IL
Anyone else try Glossier's new super pure serum yet? It claims to reduce breakouts and irritation, but I tried it for the first time the other day and it did just that. Broke me out and made my skin patchy and unbalanced. I know with skin care sometimes things have to get worse before they can get better, but I'm pretty scared to try using this product again. Should I return it or has anyone else had a positive experience after continuous use?
Cassandra G.
Honesdale , PA
Are their serums worth it?
Allyson C.
Will this help with redness? Especially around the nose?
Shannon S.
Kansas City, MO
Did this break anyone else out? I don't usually have any sensitivity to niacinamide, and my skin absolutely freaked out when I used this.