BY GLOSSIER #52 in Face Serums

For that “lit from within” look. Vitamin C brightens and Magnesium energizes for days when you didn’t get enough sleep or skin looks sallow. Like when you’re browsing Instagram after dinner and suddenly it’s 4am. Over time, Super Glow evens skin tone, and creates a light-reflective complexion. The water-like texture immediately absorbs into skin without a trace—use all over face, after cleanser, before moisturizer. Super Glow is an integral part of The Supers squad: three concentrated serums to refill your skin’s deficiencies, strengthening it day after day.

• Which of the glossier serums is your favourite? Do I really need ...1 Answers
  • Anyone with acne scars notice a difference in their hyperpigmenta...1 Answers
  • I have oily, acne prone skin. Has anyone with this skin type trie...3 Answers
Buy on Glossier
Jessica F.
Phoenix, AZ
I use all three of these serums together. Super Glow should be used in the morning. It should also not be mixed with Super Pure or they cancel each other out. This serum makes your skin feel radiant and youthful with no breakouts. My skin didn’t even need a purge period. I’ve already repurchased The Supers and I normally don’t repurchase products.
Morgan B.
['Bowling Green', ''], KY
I bought this product in the Supers set and I love it. It feels like putting drops of water on your face, it’s not sticky and scentless, but it leaves my skin looking brighter and healthier. A little goes a long way so this product has lasted me sooo long too.
Blaine W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Super glow is one of the more mellow Vitamin C serums I’ve used so far! I bought it in the Supers pack of three from Glossier.com! Mega score for 3 serums under $70! It’s one that I think is not as potent as you’d think, I haven’t really noticed a good or bad difference in my skin since using it.
Rachel R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought this in a 3-pack with the other serums on their website. This one was my second favorite after super bounce. It wasn’t super harsh, even though it was a Vitamin C serum. I didn’t notice much of a difference on my skin though, not compared to some of their other products I’ve tried.
Beth W.
Another glossier product that just wasn’t all that effective. Pros: it didn’t break me out like most vitamin c products tend to do. Cons: I didn’t see really any change in my skin. The company doesn’t share how much active ingredients they include in their formulations but my suspicion is that it’s not a high amount in this serum
Liza P.
San Francisco
Least favorite serum of the ones Glossier has to offer, but still a pretty good one. I like to use this in the evenings to brighten any scarring I have on my face. It does a great jon with that. Only giving this 3 stars in comparison to the other serums. This is still worth the purchase, but probably only if buying the whole trio.
Ciana S.
Sturbridge, MA
I’ve used this product for quite some time and I’m not sure if I’ve seen much of a difference in my face “glowing”
The consistency is much like water, with not a very strong smell.. which is nice
But, huh, not sure if I like this all that much..
Will update if mind changes
Emma H.
Millstadt
I was a bit wary when I purchased this product, and of the brand as a whole when I first found out about it, as I am generally someone who likes to test out products before purchasing them; something that you can't do with Glossier at the moment. This serum is to absolutely die for! It preps and primes my skin on days when I only want to wear a sheer coverage foundation or BB cream and gives me an extra kick to keep my face looking fresh and dewy throughout the day. I've had this product for several months now and it's not even halfway empty!
Maria F.
I personally found this product useless. It was gifted to me, and I was very excited to try it out. I didn’t see any difference in my skin plus it dried my face out. I won’t be buying this product, I even got rid of it since it really wasn’t working for me.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
This serum is out of this world, omg it is amazing. My skin has been so dry lately and I love having that dewy glowy finish whether I wear makeup or not and this product does that! Even when I don't wear makeup, I apply this and I glow like no other.
Ashley F.
St Simons Is, GA
I have oily, acne prone skin. Has anyone with this skin type tried this product or any of the other serums?
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Does this really work with enhancing a glow to my skin? And is it worth the investment? Ive heard its a bit pricey for the little amount of product.
Maria A.
I really want to try this product but my skin tends to be more on the oily side, does this leave your skin extra shiny? Has anyone with this skin type tried this product, if so, how did you like it?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone tried this yet? I just ordered and am so excited to try it out!
Catherine K.
What skin type is this serum best for? Do you have to use the whole Glossier regimen or can you just use this by itself?