Glossier Super Glow

by Glossier

For that “lit from within” look. Vitamin C brightens and Magnesium energizes for days when you didn’t get enough sleep or skin looks sallow. Like when you’re browsing Instagram after dinner and suddenly it’s 4am. Over time, Super Glow evens skin tone, and creates a light-reflective complexion. The water-like texture immediately absorbs into skin without a trace—use all over face, after cleanser, before moisturizer. Super Glow is an integral part of The Supers squad: three concentrated serums to refill your skin’s deficiencies, strengthening it day after day.

Does any one deal with skin drying or flaking when using Glossier Super Glow ?
Has anyone else noticed a slight smell to this product? If not, is it possible mine could have gone bad (I just bought this a couple days ago and noticed a slight almost sour smell)?
Start your review of Glossier Super Glow!
Product Highlights
great! if you have dry skin you'd love it. it keeps your skin moisturized and gives it a boost of glow!:)in reviews
Kiera K.
Manchester
Glossier Super Glow uploaded by Kiera K.
I tried this product after having a bad spout with acne and tired skin and I have not been disappointed. It has left my skin feeling glowy, more bright and was a god send when my skin had major flare ups. As my skin was so sensitive and my acne cream dried it out, using a moisturiser felt impossible so the Glossier super glow saved my skin. My only downfall for the product is that it can feel a bit mattefying, so if you’re looking for something to give you a ‘dewy’ look I would recommend the Future Dew instead.
Leanne H.
Newcastle, UK
Glossier Super Glow uploaded by Leanne H.
I can’t say I noticed any difference to my skin at all. I’m a first time user and probably a last time user too.
Emily H.
London
Glossier Super Glow uploaded by Emily H.
I was a little disappointed by this. #good points are that it absorbs into the skin nicely. However I don’t feel that the product goes a long way, nor have I noticed any change in my skin and I’ve used it most mornings since June !
Ashley R.
London
Glossier Super Glow uploaded by Ashley R.
On application, my skin is instantly hydrated, smooth and full of bounce with a luminous sheen. It also layers nicely under other serums with no peeling. Over time my skin is soothed and less dehydrated. It's my favourite out of the three serums and would definitely repurchase.
Rose E.
stratford
Glossier Super Glow uploaded by Rose E.
Keeps face glowy and glistening in the sun would recommend definitely got the summer this product would be useful, not too expensive but not cheap worth it tho!!!!
Nicole C.
Glossier Super Glow uploaded by Nicole C.
I love love love this serum I use it after my primer and it give me such a natural radiant glow I adore this product and will definitely buy more
Mhairi C.
Stamford Hill, London
I love this serum, it leaves the skin feeling so smooth and reduced redness for me overnight, it’s really gentle on the skin and I would love to buy again, however the bottle only lasted 3 weeks so maybe I used too much at a time? Over all would recommend and will be purchasing again.
Nina S.
Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Lovely formula which gives a beautiful radiance and glow to the skin and feels quite light and nourishing
Shafiqah A.
Winchester
Fabulous, makes my skin feel so smooth and flawless. I use it very often and have been seeing significant improvement
Lorna M.
Uddingston, Glasgow
The Glossier serums are all excellent quality. They have different targets so you can mix and match to hit a variety of skin concerns, and they come in a handy bundle of all three so you can save some money!

153 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
maddy L.
losangeles
Loreal D.
Halifax
il y a 5 mois
Kendra H. il y a 5 mois
I’d say no. Even without makeup the “glow” fades after about an hour of wear. I wouldn’t even say it makes your skin glow...it just makes it dewy—like a freshly washed face. Regardless the effect doesn’t last long.