BY GLOSSIER #43 in Serums

Hyaluronic Acid plumps skin up with moisture and Vitamin B5 brings back elasticity for supple softness—the “bounce” you want. Good for skin depleted from hangovers, long layovers, blasting a/c, or high high heat. The smooth, silky texture soaks in without any stickiness or residue, for instantly softer skin. Super Bounce is an integral part of the Supers squad: three concentrated serums to refill your skin’s deficiencies, strengthening it day after day. Bonus: Bounce is your BFF for a blissfully even makeup application.

• I have super dry skin, does this really work? Or is it all talk?1 Answers
  • How does this make your skin feel after a few weeks?1 Answers
  • Has anyone with oily/combo skin tried this? Will it make me look ...1 Answers
Buy on Glossier
kelly m.
I bought this product five months ago. At the time, my acne was really bad. I would apply this product at night after I would use my face cleanser. I am a firm believer that it was because of this product that my face has cleared up so much. If it seems like you are paying a lot for a tiny bottle do not worry. I still have some left after five months!! You barley have to use it for it to be effective. Invest in this!
Kelsey P.
Birmingham, MI
I wanted to find a product that would bring my dry skin back to life. I've found that since working out more, my skin has become more dry because I'm washing it more often. I find that my pores have started becoming more noticeable as well.

I definitely felt like this product made my face look fuller and healthier. It brought the glow back that I felt was missing.

The packaging is nice and easy to use. Three drops is more than enough for your face and I found that by patting it in and waiting for it to dry was the best way to go about it.

The smell wasn't bad and the consistency wasn't bad either.

I do think the product made my face break out more than normal so I stopped using it daily.

I would still recommend though!
Blaine W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My #1 serum. Super pure was the first Glossier product I’d ever bought and it certainly won’t be my last. This serum is amazingly gentle on your skin, but works hard from the inside out. I’ve set this serum on my skin morning and night and although it takes time for you to start seeing improvements, from someone with acne prone skin, this serum does wonders.
Christina K.
My favorite out of the Super Serums. I really like the texture of Super Bounce, which is slightly watery but a little thicker in consistency. Once it's on the face, it absorbs quickly, creating a nice base for my moisturizer. I always feel more hydrated once I put this serum on. A little goes a long way. I'll be repurchasing, and I consider it a HG product.
Carrie V.
Wexford
Did not like this. This had dimethicone in it which does not agree with my skin. This claims to be super hydrating and says you only need a few pumps, but it didn’t live up to those claims. I would not reccomend spending your money on this. If you are looking for a hydrating serum, The Ordinary has a great hyaluronic serum for $6.80. You can purchase it off of the sephora website, but not in store. Hope this helps:)
Jade N.
Rochester, NY
Let me begin by saying that this product is great, but I don’t think it deserves all the hype and praise it has. It was one of the first products I tried from Glossier, so I’m thinking maybe it works better if you use it with the rest of their skincare as well. I typically used this after toning, before moisturizing. It did give my skin some glow because of the hylauronic acid, but other than that it didn’t help with moisture, sensitivity, pigmentation, anything. It’s worth it if you need a little extra moisture in the mornings but overall I don’t think it made any difference in my skin that will make me buy it again.
Jessica F.
Phoenix, AZ
I use all three of these serums together. Super Bounce can be used both morning and night. It hydrates and plumps your skin with no breakouts. My skin didn’t even need a purge period. I’ve already repurchased The Supers and I normally don’t repurchase products.
Grace Q.
Costa Mesa, CA
I lovvvveeeee my super bounce from glossier! It makes my skin so supple and soft. I use it every night before bed (after moisturizing) and it works wonders! I wake up feeling flawless and refreshed. I recommend to all my skin-routine loving friends.
dior A.
Love this for those humid mornings. Hyaluronic acid is very moisturizing. With this product, you don’t need much. A little goes a long way. I love glossier and honestly, the only reason why this didn’t get a 5 star for me is because I find it more on the expensive side for the amount of product you get. But if you’re willing to splurge a little, this is definitely your guy.
Alyson L.
Kennewick, WA
I use Super Bounce on days where my skin is feeling a tad dry. A little goes a long ways but it is also easy to use a lot in one sitting. Had to tone down my use of it as the first half of the bottle went by so quickly.
Jamie Rose S.
I can't wait to try this! Has anyone used this and had great results?
Emily B.
Winston Salem, NC
Is it worth it? Debating buying the whole set
Lindsay S.
Has anyone tried using the three of these supers together? Are their noticeable results for people with combination skin?
Lauren D.
W Hempstead, NY
How does this make your skin feel after a few weeks?
Melissa R.
Has anyone with oily/combo skin tried this? Will it make me look greasy?