BY GLOSSIER #19 in Serums

Hyaluronic Acid plumps skin up with moisture and Vitamin B5 brings back elasticity for supple softness—the “bounce” you want. Good for skin depleted from hangovers, long layovers, blasting a/c, or high high heat. The smooth, silky texture soaks in without any stickiness or residue, for instantly softer skin. Super Bounce is an integral part of the Supers squad: three concentrated serums to refill your skin’s deficiencies, strengthening it day after day. Bonus: Bounce is your BFF for a blissfully even makeup application.

• I have super dry skin, does this really work? Or is it all talk?1 Answers
  • How does this make your skin feel after a few weeks?1 Answers
  • Has anyone with oily/combo skin tried this? Will it make me look ...1 Answers
Buy on Glossier
Kaley L.
Oviedo, FL
At first, I wasn't sure how I felt about this serum. However, it is one of my top serums!! I prefer it over my expensive Peter Thomas Roth serum with similar ingredients. I use it after putting on either Super Pure or Super Glow (I kind of spot treat with those) then after that dries I go in with Super Bounce and I am so digging the combo! My skin is very happy!
Cassey B.
Philadelphia, PA
I own all 3 of them! I'm obsessed with everything Glossier does, but these are my favorite. As a girl with skin that goes from dry to oily depending on the day, having something to target each need is perfect. They're so affordable too!
Brenda G.
Whittier, CA
This product has seriously changed my life it was not disappointing at all my hair bounces so much more super cute packing it totally met my expectations. Even in my natural hair it gives it a great bounce.
Kelsey P.
Birmingham, MI
I wanted to find a product that would bring my dry skin back to life. I've found that since working out more, my skin has become more dry because I'm washing it more often. I find that my pores have started becoming more noticeable as well.

I definitely felt like this product made my face look fuller and healthier. It brought the glow back that I felt was missing.

The packaging is nice and easy to use. Three drops is more than enough for your face and I found that by patting it in and waiting for it to dry was the best way to go about it.

The smell wasn't bad and the consistency wasn't bad either.

I do think the product made my face break out more than normal so I stopped using it daily.

I would still recommend though!
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
When I was testing out Glossier, I picked this up. I think this is a great oil for someone younger who is just starting to get into facial oils, but as an adult it does nothing for me, and I feel as though there are better choices out there. It is not greasy and very quick drying, but it's not amazing enough for me to repurchase. If you are under 25, you might like it, but I just didn't think it was great.
Emily E.
Pittsburgh
I use Glossier's Super Bounce when i'm feeling dry. Hyaluronic Acid visibly plumps skin up with moisture and Vitamin B5 brings back elasticity for supple softness—the “bounce” you want. Good for skin depleted from hangovers, long layovers, blasting A/C, or high high heat. The smooth, silky texture soaks in without any stickiness or residue, for instantly softer skin. Super Bounce is an integral part of the Supers squad: three concentrated serums to refill your skin’s deficiencies, strengthening it day after day. Bonus: Bounce is your BFF for a blissfully even makeup application.  Glossier Super Bounce
Jade N.
Rochester, NY
Let me begin by saying that this product is great, but I don’t think it deserves all the hype and praise it has. It was one of the first products I tried from Glossier, so I’m thinking maybe it works better if you use it with the rest of their skincare as well. I typically used this after toning, before moisturizing. It did give my skin some glow because of the hylauronic acid, but other than that it didn’t help with moisture, sensitivity, pigmentation, anything. It’s worth it if you need a little extra moisture in the mornings but overall I don’t think it made any difference in my skin that will make me buy it again.
Alexis M.
Brooklyn
Glossier is my absolute favorite brand!! I have loved every single product I have purchased! I absolutely love all of their serums. Super Bounce is great for my dey skin and applying before my makeup. Glossier has never failed me with any of their products. Glossier is my ride or die brand for sure. 100% recommend to anybody! I also live in NYC so I go to the showroom all the time. Their makeup is just as good as their skincare products.
Cecilia A.
At first, I was skeptical of buying such an expensive trio of tiny serums that I've never tried before. Each one has a specific purpose (which is written on the back of the products + they have informative Glossier videos). They are life-changing and I highly suggest you try them (just in case, in-store if you have extremely sensitive skin). They are easy to use, extremely effective, nicely fragranced and just killer!
Percy B.
Light and fresh.  Leaves skin glowing and feeling hydrated!  I use under either my daily moisturize in the morning or before bed after I was wash my face.  Also works great with a jade roller!  I purchased in a 3pack with other 2 Glossier serums for maximum value.   Came is ADORABLE pink packing with stickers and poster.
Jamie Rose S.
I can't wait to try this! Has anyone used this and had great results?
Emily B.
Winston Salem, NC
Is it worth it? Debating buying the whole set
Lindsay S.
Has anyone tried using the three of these supers together? Are their noticeable results for people with combination skin?
Lauren D.
W Hempstead, NY
How does this make your skin feel after a few weeks?
Melissa R.
Has anyone with oily/combo skin tried this? Will it make me look greasy?