BY GLOSSIER #58 in Face Serums

Hyaluronic Acid plumps skin up with moisture and Vitamin B5 brings back elasticity for supple softness—the “bounce” you want. Good for skin depleted from hangovers, long layovers, blasting a/c, or high high heat. The smooth, silky texture soaks in without any stickiness or residue, for instantly softer skin. Super Bounce is an integral part of the Supers squad: three concentrated serums to refill your skin’s deficiencies, strengthening it day after day. Bonus: Bounce is your BFF for a blissfully even makeup application.

• I have super dry skin, does this really work? Or is it al...1 Answers
  • How does this make your skin feel after a few weeks?1 Answers
  • Has anyone with oily/combo skin tried this? Will it make ...1 Answers
Buy on Glossier
Danielle L.
Greenville, NC
This product is amazing. I apply it at night after taking my eye makeup off with Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar Extra-Gentle Cleansing Wipes (the Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser is strong enough to get it off but I like to take my mascara off before using it). I then cleanse with the Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser and apply the Glossier Super Bounce and follow with Garnier SkinActive Hydrating 3-In-1 Face Moisturizer with Aloe. I’ve been doing this for a little under a month and have seen a noticeable difference in my skin! It’s softer, more glowy, and all around looks better without makeup. I recently missed two nights and was able to tell a difference then, my skin was a little dryer and felt refreshed when I was able to start again.
Emily B.
Super Bounce is by far my favorite super serum. I bought all three of the super serums off of Glossier's website, and I will never turn back. They are so amazing, and they make my skin feel great! I have very dry skin, so whenever I feel that I truly need something very mosturizing and smoothing, I turn to Super Bounce! The hyaluronic acid in it really helps make the skin feel very soft and mosturized. I love using this product and will definitely be buying it again in the future!
kelly m.
I bought this product five months ago. At the time, my acne was really bad. I would apply this product at night after I would use my face cleanser. I am a firm believer that it was because of this product that my face has cleared up so much. If it seems like you are paying a lot for a tiny bottle do not worry. I still have some left after five months!! You barley have to use it for it to be effective. Invest in this!
Melissa M.
This serum made me fall in love with hyaluronic acid. When using this, you notice your skin feeling more moisturized and bouncier an hour later. Love the way it packs a super punch when layered with moisturizer for overnight, and also love how this preps your skin for makeup under a lighter moisturizer in the morning. I’ve repurchased several times and don’t see myself stopping anytime soon.
Kelsey P.
Royal Oak, MI
I wanted to find a product that would bring my dry skin back to life. I've found that since working out more, my skin has become more dry because I'm washing it more often. I find that my pores have started becoming more noticeable as well.

I definitely felt like this product made my face look fuller and healthier. It brought the glow back that I felt was missing.

The packaging is nice and easy to use. Three drops is more than enough for your face and I found that by patting it in and waiting for it to dry was the best way to go about it.

The smell wasn't bad and the consistency wasn't bad either.

I do think the product made my face break out more than normal so I stopped using it daily.

I would still recommend though!
Blaine H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My #1 serum. Super pure was the first Glossier product I’d ever bought and it certainly won’t be my last. This serum is amazingly gentle on your skin, but works hard from the inside out. I’ve set this serum on my skin morning and night and although it takes time for you to start seeing improvements, from someone with acne prone skin, this serum does wonders.
April J.
Las Vegas, NV
I tried this when my sister recommended and gifted me the product. It is very easily absorbed into the skin and very gentle. I was able to see some results overtime in the suppleness and overall texture of my skin. I would definitely purchase this!
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
I love this serum, glossier is one of my favorite skincare companies. There products are amazing and contain great ingredients. I'm huge on reading up on ingredients and that's why I love their serums because they don't contain anything harmful. This serum really adds moisture back to my skin and makes my skin looks so awake and hydrated.
Diana N.
Elkridge, MD
Love love love love this serum!! I would say im a glossier junkie but ive tried so many other hydrating serums (this one is pretty pricey for just a .5oz) but I keep going back to this one because nothing compares! It leaves my skin feeling so plump, soft, and hydrated when I wake up in the morning and I enjoy the milky texture of this serum over the water like texture of other serums.
Brenna W.
Savannah, GA
Love this serum for whenever my skin is feeling a little on the dry side. Light and sinks in quickly and hydrates the skin nicely. Not enough to use without an additional moisturizer, but great for layering under your regular hydrator if you are feeling particually dry. It goes quickly — I’ve repurchased three times.
Jamie Rose S.
I can't wait to try this! Has anyone used this and had great results?
Emily B.
Winston Salem, NC
Is it worth it? Debating buying the whole set
Jennifer T.
I have super dry skin, does this really work? Or is it all talk?
Melissa R.
Has anyone with oily/combo skin tried this? Will it make me look greasy?
Maria C.
Eugene, OR
Would this be good for people with dry skin? And how do you apply it? (i.e. every night, once a day...)