Glossier Stretch Concealer

by Glossier

A traditional concealer sets to a stiff, flat, dry finish—a dead giveaway that you’re wearing it. Ours is a new type of concealer with elastic micro waxes that move with your face instead of caking on top of it, and nourishing oils that give a dewy, glowing finish. The buildable formula covers everything from dark circles to redness and zits. In five shades painstakingly developed to enhance, brighten, and—most importantly—completely disappear into the widest range of skin tones.

How to use:

Warm concealer by gently swirling fingertip over the surface, picking up a thin layer of product. Gently pat onto moisturized skin, dabbing outward to blend. Add more for extra coverage—it’s buildable.

Tip: if a matte finish is desired, lightly dust with translucent powder.

Size: 0.17 oz / 5 ml

Available in 5 shades.

Key Ingredients:

Beeswax & Microcrystalline Wax Give concealer a super elastic consistency which allows it to move with your expressions, not stiffen and cake.

Avocado & Jojoba Oil Nourish skin, prevent water loss, and give a natural dewy finish.

Cocoa Butter A natural fat full of the good stuff that promotes skin elasticity and suppleness.

Adaptable Mineral Pigments Non-toxic and non-irritating pigment blends that merge seamlessly with the widest range of skin tones for natural-looking coverage.

How does this concealer pair with Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint? How sheer is it? Is it effectively buildable? I am just trying to ascertain whether or not it lives up to the hype surrounding it because I am likely going to buy it!
Does this make you look glowy?
Glossier Stretch Concealer does it live up to its hype ? I follow this mua on Instagram and she raves about it, I’m a little scared to buy it since I’m currently obsessed with a makeup revolution concealer. Is it worth it?
Start your review of Glossier Stretch Concealer!
Product Highlights
“I absolutely love love love the Glossier Stretch Concealer! I've used so many concealers from light to full coverage and have finally found the perfect one for me. I have mild acne scars and very fair skin. This concealer goes on light and is absorbed into the skin leaving a dewy glow. It's not overly covering so as to make your skin look like it's covered. But adds just the right amount of coverage to still look natural and hide slight imperfections. I haven't broken out from it and I apply it with a beauty blender sponge.” in 79 reviews
“...it to be, but for me i like a small amount under my eyes. it hides my dark circles without covering my freckles which is perfect. ” in 39 reviews
“...blend. however, it does crease. you definitely need to put some sort of powder on top. i use the glossier wowder and it works pretty well. i don't wear foundation so i use the concealer where i need it and blend out and then add my cream bronzer and cream blush on top and it's perfect, i feel and look like i'm not wearing much or any makeup at all.” in 28 reviews
“...don't hate it. it does have some coverage but it enough, it's kind of greasy in a way. i do love to use this to carve out my brows! and occasionally spot conceal” in 21 reviews
“...this on "no makeup" days to cover up the dark circles under my eyes. very lightweight and goes on easily.” in 15 reviews
Mechanicsville , VA
Purchased at: Glossier
I’m giving the Glossier stretch concealer 3 star mainly due to the shade range. I had a difficult time choosing between G6 and G7. I searched for swatch reviews done by people at home but there was very little to go on. G7 always looked too light in photos so I ended up choosing G6 for its “yellow” tone that some mentioned but I don’t agree with those comments. I think it comes off more warm orange so I can’t use this all over the face like I wanted. I notice the color too different from my skin when I used it on my chin. It feels great under my eyes and on my cheeks. The stretch concealer is hydrating and comfortable. The coverage is natural and it does cover the redness around my nose. I will continue to use this with my Glossier skin tint throughout the colder months but I definitely think next summer after some time out in the sun this shade would be perfect for me!
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Phoenixville, PA
After hearing wonderful things about Glossier’s Stretch Concealer,I bit the bullet and ordered it. This is a great concealer with just one issue that I’ll get to: Pros: blends into the skin like a charm. Mature-skin friendly. It doesn’t dry up nor does it look cakey. There is also a fantastic luminous glow which gives a Dewey appearance. Covers well. Cons: The issue is it’s so creamy that if you don’t use a setting powder, mascara will smear and this has a slight tendency to move if not set. I recommend Laura Mercier setting powder for my mature skinned friends because it is light in texture and won’t showcase wrinkles! And that’s why this fell short of five stars! Thank you for reading!
Dry / Fine Lines
Astoria, NY
Glossier Stretch Concealer uploaded by Grace G.
I love this concealer I’ve bought it again and again. It gives a great dewy glow and I use it more like a foundation. It’s not great at one thing in particular, though. It doesn’t cover my worst zits, but it helps. It brightens my undereyes, but it does crease. This is why I dock one star. However, it’s a staple in my makeup bag. It really does make my skin look healthy on days when it simply isn’t.Glossier Stretch Concealer
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Whiteheads, Large Pores
Fayetteville
This concealer is a god send for those who need something easy breezy. I originally bought this because I wanted something that cancelled out my dark circles, why simultaneously not covering my freckles and looking skin like. I don’t know how they did it but they made something full coverage but not at the same time. Best concealer I’ve ever used. BONUS it seems like it lasts forever, so you definitely get your money’s worth!
Normal / Blackheads, Dullness, Scarring
Berkeley , CA
Works wonders! This concealer covers up my sleepless nights and the occasional hormonal blemish. It also functions as a foundation if you apply it thinly with a good brush. Application is key in getting a product to work well and this product sits beautifully on the skin, it moves with the skin so it doesn’t look “off” it resists creasing better than other higher end products and it has a great shade range.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines
San Francisco, CA
This concealer is definitely one of the more interesting concealers I've tried. It's got a very balm-y texture, great for people with dry skin. It's also got light-medium coverage. I don't think this concealer is bad, but for someone with skin on the more oily side that requires higher coverage in certain areas, i'm not sure if it's for me.
Combination / Acne, Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spots
I love this concealer!  I have been on a real concealer kick lately and have purchased probably 10-15 in the last year!  Just love trying new ones!  This is emollient, non drying, and brightening under my eyes!  It does not give crazy shape tape like coverage, but perfect for brightening and hydrating!
Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Orlando, Fl
Glossier Stretch Concealer uploaded by 𝑆𝑢𝑒 𝐺.
I loooove this concealer and Glossier too! For me it's perfect; for my style and for my skin. I usually go for medium or buildable coverage and this is exactly what i like! It has medium-light coverage but you can actually build the product ... Just one thing, this concealer is like a wax, so i wouldn't recommend this for super oily skin and also; you need to seal this or it will fade away super quickly!
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness
Austin, TX
I get that this product can be really hit or miss, but as someone with normal/dry skin and some serious under-eye circles, I could not live without it. I love the dewy finish, the coverage is just the right amount of sheer, and I never feel like it looks like I've caked something on my face. Love it top to bottom.
Dry, Sensitive / Dullness, Puffiness, Redness
fairfax
I LOVE this concealer. It’s super hydrating and absolutely skin like. I’m the winter I don’t even put powder over it and it’s gives you the best dewy, hydrated fresh look. The ONLY downside is. Since it’s so hydrating and dewy, most mascaras do smudge/run on this. So use it with a good waterproof mascara.

109 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Birmingham, AL
7 days ago
Brownsville
2 months ago
★NICOLETTE S. • 8 days ago
It definitely depends on what kind of coverage you’re looking for. I’d say that this concealer falls under the light to medium coverage range, leaning more towards medium when you build it up. I think it’s perfect for an everyday no makeup makeup sort of look :-)
Neptune
4 months ago
Glossier Stretch Concealer ? Hey, I got the lightest shade of the previous range of the stretch concealer but it was a bit too dark and pink. Does any one know if they have a lighter more yellow one now?
Oksana N. • 4 months ago
They do have a lighter shade. (G12) This second part is pure speculation, but I think it's still going to be too pink. I had the light shade in the skin tint in the old shade range that was too dark for me and tried the new, lighter one and it's pretty pink. The two products have the same G1 through G12 shade names with the same number of shades total. That leads me to believe they're meant to pair together and have the same undertones.