BY GLOSSIER #9 in Facial Mists

• Has anyone tried the Glossier Soothing Face Mist? I'm a brand rep a...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to Jurlique's rose spray?1 Answers
  • Is this anything like the caudalie beauty elixir?1 Answers
Uttkantha S.
Uttkantha S.
I tried this product when I got the OG Glossier Phase I Set and it might be my favorite out of the set, and thats really saying something because I absolutely love every Glossier product I have ever tried. I have very oily skin and the oil buildup makes me feel really greasy and gross, especially in the summer, but one spritz of this spray makes me feel so fresh and clean. It smells like heaven, and you can even get away with spraying it on top of a face of makeup if you're not wearing anything crazy. I have made so many of my friends try this and they have all loved it. I am currently on my 4th bottle, one of which I lost because my dad stole it! This product is worth every penny.
Sophi F.
Sophi F.
Dallas, TX
This rose-scented mist is for after cleansing as a sort of re-dampener to prep your skin for absorbing serums, treatments, and creams. Key ingredients are rosewater (Danielle's a fan), aloe, and glycerin (good moisture-magnets). The smell of rosewater evokes very fancy-lady feelings to me. I’m not a face-mister in general, so this is all very new. I held it arms-length from my face, closed my eyes and spritzed full-pump.... Maybe I’m doing it wrong, but it always finds a way to burn my eyes. Refreshing indeed. it is freaking fantastic other than that.
Holli R.
Holli R.
Glossier is my all time favorite brand! I first used their Balm Dot Com and fell in love. I then purchased this and use it all the time. The scent isn't too strong as other rose products can be, its just right. I use this during the summer when I'm not wearing any makeup. I spray it on through the day when i need a refresher or get too sweaty. Its not harsh on the skin at all. Glossier is also great because you can earn $10 in store credit if someone uses your referral code.
Huey C.
Huey C.
I found this face must to be pretty mediocre. Something about the scent is unpleasant and rather sharp or plasticky. It smells like it's going to sting your skin, although it doesn't actually. The spray mechanism is adequate but I'm not a huge fan of of the cheapie plastic look of the bottle. There are much nicer facial mists out there, from affordable Heritage Store's rosewater and glycerin to more splurgey ones by Jurlique and Tata Harper.
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
I do like this mist, and the scent is nice and light. However, for the price, and the actual use of the product, I think it is way overpriced. You can get a comparable spray from mario badescau, a great brand, for a way cheaper price!! Once I use this up I will not be repurchasing. I feel like I gave in to buying from this brand just because of all the hype around it, but the actual products themselves are pretty overpriced.
ELIZABETH  L.
ELIZABETH L.
SAUGUS, MA
I like to use this daily. The rose water is so gentle on my skin it's one of my favorite toners I've ever used! Once a week I will use the Galaxy and moon mask from Glossier and finishing the routine up with the rose water spray and the moisturizer is absolutely amazing. My skin feels refreshed and softer than a babies bottom. I make sure I always have my bathroom stocked with Glossier because I never want to run out!
Arlin K.
Arlin K.
I love love love this spray! First of all ut smells ah-mazing. It is a really good value for the price. My face feels refreshed and nice. I use it in the morning after washing my face and during the day when I need a pick me up for my face. It instantly hydrates my face and after a while of using it it makes your skin faster. I'm a huge fan of this product and the brand Glossier!
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Cambridge, MA
I'm a Glossier addict. The Rosewater Spray was one of the first products I tried from Glossier. It smells like fresh roses and is a cool, calming spray for those drier summer days. I use this in the morning after I shower and cleanse my face. I also use in the evening after make up removal. It's a great pick-me-up skin product that everyone should have on their top shelf.
Christopher P.
Christopher P.
It's a great rosewater spray for the price, but lately I've been noticing that it's been making my eyes feel like they are fire - and it's not like I'm spraying this onto my face with eyes wide open. Not sure what it is, but it's certainly not comfortable. With that said, the times I've used it prior to this discomfort were enjoyable and relaxing. Plus you get that GLOW.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Richmond, VA
This rose water spray is incredible. I love all of the glossier products and this one just adds to my love of the brand. It is very gentle and refreshing and feels as if it is made out of just plain rose water. the glossier products can be a bit pricey but are totally worth it in my opinion. Pair with the milky jelly cleanser and primer for a great skincare routine.
CJ A.
CJ A.
Portland, OR
Is this product soothing? How much do you use?
Megan H.
Megan H.
Gilbert , AZ
How does this relate to the mario badescu rose water spray? I love that stuff but glossier is pretty much my new favorite brand...
Aisha A.
Aisha A.
Is the smell overpowering? ++ does it really work?
Chantelle W.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
Does tho leave your face feeling like it has a film on it after? I'm looking for something hi can spray when I'm not that won't leave anything but a cooling freashness behind?
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
How well this product works? is it worth the money?