BY GLOSSIER #15 in Face Mists

emma c.
First off, I want to say that I LOVE almost every single product that Glossier has come out with. However, I do not like this face mist. The only reason why I'm giving it 2 stars is because the packaging is nice, the spray feels fine/even, and it is pretty soothing. However, the smell completely turns it off. I have tried tons of other rose facial sprays, from Mario Badescu's to Trader Joe's, and this has got to be the worst scent of them all. It doesn't even smell like rose to me, it smells stinky and like sweaty feet. I hate to sound so blunt and mean about this, but I'm putting this out there to help people who are considering buying this. I don't think this is worth it, and I would only recommend it to someone with little to no sense of smell.
Jenifer P.
Ranson, WV
I recently was given this to try from a friend. I am a huge fan of face mists. It takes a lot for me to be completely happy too when it comes to the way it performs and the mist itself. I really like the way the mist on this is. It’s a really fine even mist. I don’t get the huge drops on my faces like some can do. The smell of this is amazing. The only thing I don’t like about this is that it does irritate my eyes when I first apply this even though my eyes are closed. It doesn’t last long though I wish it didn’t happen at all. Overall I would say this is an A-product.
Marianne R.
concord
I wanted so badly to be madly in love with Glossier. Ugh!!! The facial mist us simply ok. There is nothing offensive but it is not a product i ensure i have on hand. Traveling on airplanes >50% of time I have enjoyed putting facial sprays to the test. There are many excellent options which are easier to get and at a lower price point. Better step it up
Glossier.
Jenny W.
Flushing, NY
This smells of roses, aka old dead lady smell which I am so not a fan of. At all. I was hoping it would fade but instead it turned into a sour smell on my skin. Ugh no. Plus I don't even know if it really hydrates or not because I just wanted to get it off my skin. If you like the smell of this kudos for you, otherwise look elsehwere,
Amber M.
Floydada, TX
My sister bought me this for my birthday last year and I love it. The spray is awesome and the scent is not too strong. I like to use it after i work out because i am prone to breakouts but this stuff is amazing. My only warning is that if you're not careful you can get it too close to your eyes and it burns
sarah h.
This is the only facial mist I’ve really used but I really like it! After a hot yoga class or other workout I like to spritz this on my face for a refresh and it also helps tone down my redness. If my skin is ever feeling a bit dry throughout the day, this brings some moisture right back!
Aubrey S.
Seattle
I love glossier! It is perfect for the nature dewy skin kind of girl! I love that they focus on skincare and then makeup. It’s something we forgot long ago and they are making skin sexy again! This is a Uber lightweight mist and it’s great paired with your favorite serum.
Marvin M.
Oak Park, IL
As I’ve said before, there is no Glossier product my Friends and I don’t live for. There’s nothing like leaving a dance class, or the gym and washing your face and chasing it with this product, or giving yourself a little touch up preceding a quick selfie photo shoot!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Caroline H.
Not a huge fan of rose smells, but I truly enjoy this spray. Use every morning after serum and before moisturizer. Great wake up in the morning. Purchased after running out of my First Aid Beauty and I love it! Will definitely purchase again. Great pick me up in the middle of the day.
Megan H.
Gilbert, AZ
How does this relate to the mario badescu rose water spray? I love that stuff but glossier is pretty much my new favorite brand...
CJ A.
portland, OR
Is this product soothing? How much do you use?
Aisha A.
Is the smell overpowering? ++ does it really work?
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
Does tho leave your face feeling like it has a film on it after? I'm looking for something hi can spray when I'm not that won't leave anything but a cooling freashness behind?
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
How well this product works? is it worth the money?