BY GLOSSIER #11 in Facial Mists

Gielle K.
I wish this had worked for me, especially because of the price. I loved the scent but regardless of how I used it, I had massive eye irritation. My eyes would burn and I would have to get into the shower and wash my eyes out. My sister tried this product and the same thing happened to her. Super disappointed, especially because I'm such a Glossier fan!
Jenny W.
Flushing, NY
This smells of roses, aka old dead lady smell which I am so not a fan of. At all. I was hoping it would fade but instead it turned into a sour smell on my skin. Ugh no. Plus I don't even know if it really hydrates or not because I just wanted to get it off my skin. If you like the smell of this kudos for you, otherwise look elsehwere,
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
marlena S.
 If you were looking for face spray with a fine mist a little pricey for the email to get smells very good and makes your face feel wet and moisturize book without being physically wept this was a little under my expectations but it turned out to be well
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
Love love love Glossier products so much, and I love their philosophy on just keeping your skin natural and healthy and not emphasizing so much on makeup and more on skin care! This is sooo refreshing and light and I use it to lock my makeup too!
Rebecca V.
Astoria, NY
I received this as a gift and I really love it! It feels very soothing and refreshing. At night, I'll spray 3-4 time over my face and then follow it up with my moisturizer to lock in the hydration. I would definitely purchase again.
Adriana Sophia A.
MARSHALL, TX
When I don’t want to wear makeup and just want to clean up my face and put on a moisturizer, I like to “set” my face with this. I’ve run out and I mean to buy some more but I haven’t gotten around to it. It works great. Only flaw is that it doesn’t work well with cream moisturizers. I used it at night and when I woke up, nope. My face felt so so oily. I use cream moisturizers at night and gel during the day. So I’m using this for the day.
Karyn K.
Burlington
The best mid-day refresher when it's hot out.  This face mist keeps my skin dewy and fresh all day long, and is the perfect makeup setter.  If my face starts to look a little cakey throughout the day, I'll use a few sprays of this and my makeup goes back to looking like I just applied it!  Really such a nice, soothing option for a face mist.  Reasonably priced, great packaging, and smells just like roses.
Grace B.
Portland, OR
I enjoyed this product. The packaging was cute and the amount in the container is perfect. It lasts a long time, especially for the price point. But not so long that I had to worry about it expiring. Would recommend!
Campbell P.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this so much!!! I wish this was free! I just ran out and I really need some more but it is seriously the best thing ever! Everybody needs this! I totally recommend it! Get it now! 😍💕💕😍❤️❤️😍❤️❤️❤💕💕💕️💕💕😍 love it
CJ A.
Portland, OR
Is this product soothing? How much do you use?
Megan H.
Gilbert, AZ
How does this relate to the mario badescu rose water spray? I love that stuff but glossier is pretty much my new favorite brand...
Aisha A.
Is the smell overpowering? ++ does it really work?
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
Does tho leave your face feeling like it has a film on it after? I'm looking for something hi can spray when I'm not that won't leave anything but a cooling freashness behind?
Christine O.
Anyone tried this? How was it?