Glossier Solution Exfoliating Skin Perfector

Unlike physical exfoliators that scrape off the surface of your skin, Solution gently sloughs dead cells away through chemical exfoliation, dissolving the bonds gluing problematic dead cells to the healthy skin beneath. With daily use, expect cleared acne and blackheads, smaller pores, and reduced redness. Skin’s texture will be smoother and softer, and the fabled glow of balanced, healthy skin will be in full force. Solution contains a particular blend of three acid actives for maximum efficacy: Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA), and Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA). Acids are your friend. Here’s the proof:

In a clinical trial of Solution daily users, 3 out of 4 people said...

After 24 Hours

Skin felt cleaner and softer; they felt Solution working right after they applied it.

After 1 Week

Skin looked smoother, brighter, and clearer.

After 2 Weeks

Pores were smaller and skin looked glowy; Solution reduced blackheads including around the nose.

After 3 Weeks

Solution unclogged pores and reduced redness; skin was more even.

After 4 Weeks

• 7 out of 10 people said skin looked transformed.
  • 3 out of 4 people said this was the solution they were looking for.
  • In a poll of Solution daily users with acne-prone skin, 94% said their skin was clearer.

Lactic Acid

AHA that visibly reduces acne and dark spots.

Glycolic Acid

Brightening AHA that breaks water bonds attaching dead cells to skin, improving tone and texture.

Salicylic Acid

BHA that reduces acne and unclogs pores by breaking oil bonds attaching dead cells to skin.

Gluconolactone

PHA that exfoliates while moisturizing and conditioning.

Anti-Stress Complex

Ultra-soothing aloe, hydrating glycerin, and calming niacinamide

How to use:

Once a day after cleansing, press cotton pad on top of dispenser and pump down to saturate. Sweep pad across face and neck. Allow a moment for Solution to absorb into skin. Follow with moisturizer and daily sunscreen.

How often should I use this product?
Hey! I have a question <3 Is this product harsh on your skin, does it leave any redness? My skin is super gentle and I just want to make sure it won’t damage it <33
Do you like this product ?
Start your review of Glossier Solution Exfoliating Skin Perfector!
Riti P.
Toronto, ON
Glossier Solution Exfoliating Skin Perfector uploaded by Riti P.
@glossier the solution claims to transform skin in four weeks! So obviously when it came out with the solution I had to get it! I don’t have any “before” pictures because my skin has been covered in acne and really bad for a while, but the “afters” are quite astonishing! (Check out my recent photos on my Instagram) Omg I have found literally found the solution to all of my skin issues in one! It not only helps clears up the but also brights. It’s got AHA BHA and PHA in it to help lighten acne scars, reduce breakouts, unclog pores, moisturizer and condition. I am in love! I am three weeks in and I use it just at night. Honestly my skin has never looked better! No filters, just the sun! Here is my skin with all its pores, dents, fine lines and scars. These retail for $29 CAD/$24 USD and honestly probably is the best purchase I have made in years. It is a chemical exfoliant and sunblock is definitely a must (sunblock is always a must!). My skin is visibly smoother and my acne scars have faded to the point I can go completely barefaced on most days! I still have some dents on my face from really bad hormonal breakouts but they aren’t bad and there aren’t as many as it. Which is a really big deal for me coming from the years of cake face trying to hide my acne! If you guys haven’t given this guy a try I definitely recommend it!
Icing S.
Sherbrooke
Glossier Solution Exfoliating Skin Perfector uploaded by Icing S.
This product really helps me clear my skin! Whenever I get pimples, I always pad this on my face after cleansing! It says that you can use this daily but I use this once a week! Love this
hailey R.
Moncton, NB
I would definitely recommend this product! I bought this and it’s not a bad price nor is it tiny! It’s a good size and I love the way this products makes my face feel, so soft, exfoliated and full of goods for my skin!
Stephanie G.
Laval, QC
Honnêtement , j’adore se produit , ma peau est devenu vraiment belle , aucune acné et aucun point noir ! Je recommande
Kasha M.
Edmonton, AB
Glossier Solution Exfoliating Skin Perfector uploaded by Kasha M.
Unfortunately i had a reaction to the Glossier Solution Exfoliating Skin Perfector . It has a high concentration of actives and my skin wasn't feeling it. Compared to the other AHA toners i wasn't impressed. I would not re purchase this product
Mar Z.
Richmond Hill, ON
This was the first glossier product I tried, and it did not disappoint! It made my skin so smooth!
Kiersten ⋆.
Edmonton, AB
Glossier Solution Exfoliating Skin Perfector uploaded by Kiersten ⋆.
BELIEVE THE HYPE! I've only been using this product everyday for a week but I can't even wait to write this review...my skin has LITERALLY never been better in my life, I'm not exaggerating at all. Initially I was a little scared having never used a chemical exfoliant before and I have sensitive to normal skin, but I'll never go back now. The first time I used it there was a little tingling but nothing too bad, and I have combo-oily skin with some super dry eczema spots and it worked for all those different textures without drying my skin out.

This year I've been experiencing way more breakouts for the first time in my life and I wasn't really sure how to deal with it, I've tried so many different things and the second I started using the Glossier Solution my pimples almost nearly vanished in 1-2 days and no new ones have appeared...which is rare. My skin is the clearest it's ever been and SO SOFT. You can really tell it deep cleans and evens out your skin tone.

I feel so much more confident, I wear less makeup again because my skin just feels amazing because of this. Total game changer, Highly recommend!!!

Kirren V.
Toronto
Love solution! Once I figured out how often to use it (I have generally dry skin) my skin started looking amazing. Twice a week is enough for me and I find i glow when I use it. Before bed, after cleansing is when I prefer it. Definitely recommend
Susan L.
WOODBRIDGE, ON
I had heard so many amazing things about this product - literally hearing it changed peoples skin (especially with any acne or oily skin issues). I really liked it and would definitely repurchase. Takes that last bit of makeup off and leaves skin glowing!
Noelle H.
Vancouver , BC
This product is quick and easy. Light exfoliation and can be used daily. Love the pump top

209 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Becca C.
Detroit, MI
il y a 6 mois
Glossier Solution Exfoliating Skin Perfector Did anyone experience an adverse skin reaction after use of this product? Any skin peeling or burning? (Not the tingle kind)
Megan G. il y a 6 mois
I know that people love this but I felt like my skin looked worse while using it and not better. The paula’s choice AHA lotion is better.
sara V.
Dickinson, TX
il y a 7 mois
Lauryn C. il y a 7 mois
It’s definitely a stronger formula. I like to use it when my acne is flaring up. For everyday use I think it’s a little strong so I use peach and lily “the good acids toner” daily. It’s still got salicylic acid in it but it’s much more gentle.
Jessie L.
San Francisco, CA
il y a 8 mois
Ashley C. il y a 8 mois
I absolutely would, and will. It was one of the only things that helped me clear up my cystic acne. I use it three times a week and apply petroleum jelly to my eyes and sensitive areas before applying. Compared to others with the same active ingredients, the price was a good value.