BY GLOSSIER #3 in Skin Treatments

Unlike physical exfoliators that scrape off the surface of your skin, Solution gently sloughs dead cells away through chemical exfoliation, dissolving the bonds gluing problematic dead cells to the healthy skin beneath. With daily use, expect cleared acne and blackheads, smaller pores, and reduced redness. Skin’s texture will be smoother and softer, and the fabled glow of balanced, healthy skin will be in full force. Solution contains a particular blend of three acid actives for maximum efficacy: Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA), and Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA). Acids are your friend. Here’s the proof:

In a clinical trial of Solution daily users, 3 out of 4 people said...

After 24 Hours

Skin felt cleaner and softer; they felt Solution working right after they applied it.

After 1 Week

Skin looked smoother, brighter, and clearer.

After 2 Weeks

Pores were smaller and skin looked glowy; Solution reduced blackheads including around the nose.

After 3 Weeks

Solution unclogged pores and reduced redness; skin was more even.

After 4 Weeks

• 7 out of 10 people said skin looked transformed.
  • 3 out of 4 people said this was the solution they were looking for.
  • In a poll of Solution daily users with acne-prone skin, 94% said their skin was clearer.

Lactic Acid

AHA that visibly reduces acne and dark spots.

Glycolic Acid

Brightening AHA that breaks water bonds attaching dead cells to skin, improving tone and texture.

Salicylic Acid

BHA that reduces acne and unclogs pores by breaking oil bonds attaching dead cells to skin.

Gluconolactone

PHA that exfoliates while moisturizing and conditioning.

Anti-Stress Complex

Ultra-soothing aloe, hydrating glycerin, and calming niacinamide

How to use:

Once a day after cleansing, press cotton pad on top of dispenser and pump down to saturate. Sweep pad across face and neck. Allow a moment for Solution to absorb into skin. Follow with moisturizer and daily sunscreen.

• Is Glossier Solution Exfoliating Skin Perfector actually ...4 Answers
  • This better then Erno Laszlo?2 Answers
  • Is this used in place of a Toner?2 Answers
Buy on Glossier

Start your review of Glossier Solution Exfoliating Skin Perfector!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Columbus, OH
Ideally, I would be able to use this product all over my face but I found this a little bit too drying. Not one to give up on a product, I changes the way I use this product. I avoid the dry parts of my skin and use this on the lower part of my T zone (nose and cheeks) to clean/exfoliate were my pores have build up making them swell. If I have a breakout I also use this as a “spot’ cleanser. The push down top can be annoying as product occasionally goes everywhere but this is out weighted by the product integrity it protects.
Acton, MA
This is a great chemical exfoliator where it has a mixture of acids that smooths skin, clears up acne & blackheads and reduces the look of your pores. Just make sure you don't over use it - it shouldn't be used more than once or twice a week. After a couple weeks of use, my skin looked brighter & felt softer. Ive also noticed a reduction in acne.
Only drawback is that it's not for those with sensitive skin.
Kew Gardens, NY
Only reason why I didn't give this product five stars was due to its price. I feel like for the amount of product in the bottle compared to the price it should have been more affordable. Going to use this until I finish it then try a Korean version of this at half the cost. Packaging is great. Does not exfoliate my skin too much where I'm left with a red or sensitive face. Glossier Solution Exfoliating Skin Perfector
boardman
Hands down best exfoliator I have come across. It’s made my skin almost perfect– no joke. Blemishes, redness and clogged pores are gone forever (or v minimized). I love putting this on. It refreshes my skin immediately, giving it a glow and balances the pH.
Chicago
I have sensitive skin so I actually like diluting this a little. I squirt a little on a cotton round and then drip a little water on it before using. But I really like this! I think it’s evened out my skin tone and helped with break outs.
San Diego, CA
I freaking love this product. I use it every other day and I have seen a noticeable difference in my hormonal acne (especially on my forehead and chin). It also brightens my complexion, we will see if it helps with wrinkles as well!
Clermont , FL
I am a skincare junkie so I’m always trying new products. I had heard good things about Glossier so I decided to give it a try. I have oily skin that gets the occasional small breakout. This product was pretty good. It definitely removed any residue left on my skin after I washed my face and I felt like it did a good job in general. I didn’t really see any effect on my texture though which is what I was hoping for. So all in all I’d say it’s a decent product, not terribly expensive, but you can probably find a cheaper alternative.
Flagstaff
I was a fan of every part of this product. It was my intro to the world of chemical exfoliants. I never knew I did not have to scrub harshly on my skin to exfoliate it. I used this product every other night and it always left my skin feeling and looking incredible. And the packaging is cute which is a plus!
Katy, TX
I bought this a while ago, and finally finished it. Would I repurchase it? Nope. Was it effective? Sort of, yeah actually. I wasn’t exactly expecting miracles from this product, even though that’s how they advertised it. It did improve some mild acne on my cheeks! It was stickier than most acid toners I’ve tried too. Some people consider this an HG, but personally, it’s a little short of that.
Before using this product I had a lot of texture on my forehead but after a good 2 months of everyday use, my texture was pretty much all gone. After using this I didn’t breakout as much and my skin got better. I don’t use this everyday anymore but will use it to spot treat once a week (if needed).
Tacoma , WA
What was your first Glossier product?
Flushing, NY
Is Glossier Solution Exfoliating Skin Perfector actually good? Are there any users of this product that also use higher end skincare? I’m usually skeptical of using skincare from makeup brands.
Charleston, SC
I’m dying to get this! Is it too harsh for sensitive skin? Where does this fit into your makeup routine? After washing at night?
Chiapas,Mx
Can tell me anyone the price in USA?
Tacoma , WA
Are you a fan of the Glossier brand?

Glossier Solution Exfoliating Skin Perfector

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email