BY GLOSSIER #75 in Facial Moisturizers

Everyone needs a luxurious face cream in their lineup—for nighttime, for wintertime, for any time your face needs nourishing, comforting hydration. This dense, sumptuous cream is rich in ceramides and fatty acids, reinforcing the skin barrier and locking in moisture over time. Our Anti-Redness Complex and Oxygenating Agent are the priming ingredients, instantly making skin a smooth, dewy canvas for makeup (or not), just like our bestselling original Priming Moisturizer. Formulated with a balanced, non-greasy blend of shea and murumuru butters to melt perfectly into skin for a supremely lavish hydrating experience.

• What type of finish does it leave? I kinda want a matte finish but ...1 Answers
  • Is this Cream as "rich" as it claims? I often find that brands clai...1 Answers
  • Can this be used as your moisturizer and your primer as well??1 Answers
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Shendoah Jct, WV
I have been using this day and night since about a week before they launched it. My skin feels so incredibly smooth and soft and I'm very certain its from using this. The consistency is a lot thicker than the original which feels so nice on my winter skin. Also I am so in love with the packaging, but their packaging always excites me so that's nothing new. The PMR also has a scent, which was very surprising to me when I first got this. There are no added scents in the formula, but there is lavender oil which ends up making the PMR smell delightfully of lavender. Honestly this product feels way more expensive on than what the actual cost is.
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Richmond Hill, NY
I have a full post of this on my blog Abigail Aesthetic but this is a seriously great. It has a really luxurious feel, similar to the texture of the La Mer and Estée Lauder moisturizers. It's very affordable and you can even get 20% off. I'm buying 2 more to stock up because I use it at least twice a day
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Richmond, VA
This is definitely worth the hype. It's the best, most affordable thick luxury moisturizer I have used. It smells great and my skin feels like velvet after using it. Pair with the Supers or milky jelly cleanser for an even better experience!
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE THIS!!!!! By far the best moisturizer I've ever used! I got it on the release day and I have been in love ever since. It's creamy and goes on really well and extremely hydrating but not oily! Would recommend this to anyone!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Trussville, AL
I have occasionally dry skin and am obsessed with Priming Moisturizer from Glossier, so I thought that this would be great for winter. I live in Alabama so our winters are super short lived, and I didn't get too many days where my skin was dying for extra hydration. I used this as a night cream on days when my skin had some extra dry, flakiness going on. The scent is a little strange to me, as I'm not the biggest fan of lavender. It did make my skin very dewy, but almost a little too shiny in my t-zone. I'm looking forward to trying it again when my skin needs it when its cold again, but I would highly recommend it for anyone with skin who needs a surge of moisture.
Averil B.
Averil B.
Monterey , TN
This is about as good of a brand that you can find. The packaging is great including shipping, price point is affordable for everyone and the product is simple and claims exactly what the package say. It's hard to pick just one to tell you about. This moisturizer is a great product. If you have really dull dry skin this is the one for you. I use it at night in the summer and during the day in the winter time. It is a little heavy formula but it sinks in quickly and gives your face a slight glow. It has a very light smell of lavender so if fragrance isn't your thing this should still be ok for you. It does the job perfectly!
Lahela M.
Lahela M.
I LOVE THIS! I have super dehydrated skin, but I'm super picky with textures and the finish of my moisturizers. This one is perfect for under makeup if you have dry skin, and I love it at night. I do have to add a few drops of rose hip oil to it for my skin, but I've never found a rich cream that I liked to begin with. The lavender scent is annoying, but I got used to it. It's lavender oil, so at the very least it's not an artificial scent. My skin has the perfect dewy feeling after using this, like my skin feels... just.. right! I've gone through a pot and repurchased (which is huge for me!)
Anna M.
Anna M.
Phoenix
I love glossier products! My favorite skincare/makeup products ever. If you haven't gotten anything from them, just do it. You literally cannot go wrong and their packaging is flawless. I love this moisturizer! Super hydrating and gentle on my dry, sensitive skin. I would give it 5 stars because this is a great moisturizer, but for a "rich" moisturizer, I was hoping to something a little thicker/rich. It's great for daily wear though and really hydrates my face! Love the priming element of their moisturizers-it really does smooth and prep your face for easier makeup application.
Paige H.
Paige H.
What can I say about the Priming Moisturizer Rich except for the fact it's amazing?! I got PMR when it was first released and haven't looked back since. Gives my skin the perfect amount of moisture as a night cream and even works well as a day moisturizer in the winter months. Reduces redness, gives soft and supple skin, and has a lovely lavender scent to it. Maybe a bit on the pricier side, but it's a price I am more than willing to pay for great skin!
jordan o.
jordan o.
Great moisturizer. Used before putting on makeup first thing in the morning, let sit for a little while. It gives you a natural dewy look through the day. Felt like my makeup didn't last, you know that feeling when you think your skin just completely absorbed your makeup? That's what it looked like to me after a few hours. I don't wear a ton of make up, this product is great for someone who is an all around Glossier girl and uses all their products and has a pretty even skin tone and loves the all natural look.
Amber g.
Amber g.
anderson
Is it oily?
Shay J.
Shay J.
Conyers, GA
I have super dry skin so I need something moisturizing but it's not too oily or shiny is it?
Vivian Z.
Vivian Z.
Las Piedras, PR
Is this ptoduct good? My skin is sensitive.
Karyn E.
Karyn E.
Matthews, NC
Is this moisturizer worth the hype and money?
Elisha J.
Elisha J.
Elmont, NY
What type of finish does it leave? I kinda want a matte finish but still moisturizing and a good base for makeup