BY GLOSSIER

Everyone needs a luxurious face cream in their lineup—for nighttime, for wintertime, for any time your face needs nourishing, comforting hydration. This dense, sumptuous cream is rich in ceramides and fatty acids, reinforcing the skin barrier and locking in moisture over time. Our Anti-Redness Complex and Oxygenating Agent are the priming ingredients, instantly making skin a smooth, dewy canvas for makeup (or not), just like our bestselling original Priming Moisturizer. Formulated with a balanced, non-greasy blend of shea and murumuru butters to melt perfectly into skin for a supremely lavish hydrating experience.

• What type of finish does it leave? I kinda want a matte finish bu...1 Answers
  • Is this Cream as "rich" as it claims? I often find that brands cl...1 Answers
  • Can this be used as your moisturizer and your primer as well??1 Answers
Rachel L.
Shendoah Jct, WV
I have been using this day and night since about a week before they launched it. My skin feels so incredibly smooth and soft and I'm very certain its from using this. The consistency is a lot thicker than the original which feels so nice on my winter skin. Also I am so in love with the packaging, but their packaging always excites me so that's nothing new. The PMR also has a scent, which was very surprising to me when I first got this. There are no added scents in the formula, but there is lavender oil which ends up making the PMR smell delightfully of lavender. Honestly this product feels way more expensive on than what the actual cost is.
Abigail S.
Richmond Hill, NY
I have a full post of this on my blog Abigail Aesthetic but this is a seriously great. It has a really luxurious feel, similar to the texture of the La Mer and Estée Lauder moisturizers. It's very affordable and you can even get 20% off. I'm buying 2 more to stock up because I use it at least twice a day
Sarah A.
Richmond, VA
This is definitely worth the hype. It's the best, most affordable thick luxury moisturizer I have used. It smells great and my skin feels like velvet after using it. Pair with the Supers or milky jelly cleanser for an even better experience!
Morgan T.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE THIS!!!!! By far the best moisturizer I've ever used! I got it on the release day and I have been in love ever since. It's creamy and goes on really well and extremely hydrating but not oily! Would recommend this to anyone!
Sabrina R.
I was really excited to try this moisturizer because Ive heard good things of Glossier. First off the packaging was so cute along with the jar packaging. It was sleek, simple, and looked more expensive than it was.  I used a little cream each night before bed and it kept my skin moisturized and smooth without getting oily by morning like some other moisturizers tend to do. I can see how this would be a GREAT moisturizer for winter months and super dry skin. Can't wait to try other products by Glossier!
Sheena S.
Saco, ME
I have dry skin all year round so this works better for me then the regular one. It makes your skin feel like baby skin. My skin drinks it up you don’t have to use it as a primer but It does work great for that. It helps your makeup go on so smooth and the makeup stays on I won’t just slide off like a feel like makeup can do I’m really moisturized skin.
Anna M.
Phoenix
I love glossier products! My favorite skincare/makeup products ever. If you haven't gotten anything from them, just do it. You literally cannot go wrong and their packaging is flawless. I love this moisturizer! Super hydrating and gentle on my dry, sensitive skin. I would give it 5 stars because this is a great moisturizer, but for a "rich" moisturizer, I was hoping to something a little thicker/rich. It's great for daily wear though and really hydrates my face! Love the priming element of their moisturizers-it really does smooth and prep your face for easier makeup application.
Paige H.
What can I say about the Priming Moisturizer Rich except for the fact it's amazing?! I got PMR when it was first released and haven't looked back since. Gives my skin the perfect amount of moisture as a night cream and even works well as a day moisturizer in the winter months. Reduces redness, gives soft and supple skin, and has a lovely lavender scent to it. Maybe a bit on the pricier side, but it's a price I am more than willing to pay for great skin!
jordan o.
Great moisturizer. Used before putting on makeup first thing in the morning, let sit for a little while. It gives you a natural dewy look through the day. Felt like my makeup didn't last, you know that feeling when you think your skin just completely absorbed your makeup? That's what it looked like to me after a few hours. I don't wear a ton of make up, this product is great for someone who is an all around Glossier girl and uses all their products and has a pretty even skin tone and loves the all natural look.
Natalie L.
As someone who is obsessed with the priming moisturizer I thought that I may as well give this one a try since I ran out of my usual night time moisturizer. I think the only thing that I don't like about this is the smell, I expected it to have no scent just like the regular priming moisturizer. But this has a minty lavender smell? Besides the smell it really is very thick and moisturizing, and perfect for my night time routine when I need some deep moisture especially during the coming winter months.
Amber g.
anderson
Is it oily?
Shay J.
Conyers, GA
I have super dry skin so I need something moisturizing but it's not too oily or shiny is it?
member-d644fd2b3
Camden, NJ
Is it good for sensitive skin
Does this moisturizer really reduce redness? I have mild rosacea and I've been interested in this moisturizer ever since I read that it's a redness reducer.
Brittney G.
Fishers, IN
Is this Cream as "rich" as it claims? I often find that brands claim to be rich and yet end up still not being moisturizing enough for my dry, sensitive skin...