BY GLOSSIER #84 in Facial Moisturizers

Everyone needs a luxurious face cream in their lineup—for nighttime, for wintertime, for any time your face needs nourishing, comforting hydration. This dense, sumptuous cream is rich in ceramides and fatty acids, reinforcing the skin barrier and locking in moisture over time. Our Anti-Redness Complex and Oxygenating Agent are the priming ingredients, instantly making skin a smooth, dewy canvas for makeup (or not), just like our bestselling original Priming Moisturizer. Formulated with a balanced, non-greasy blend of shea and murumuru butters to melt perfectly into skin for a supremely lavish hydrating experience.

• What type of finish does it leave? I kinda want a matte finish bu...1 Answers
  • Is this Cream as "rich" as it claims? I often find that brands cl...2 Answers
  • Can this be used as your moisturizer and your primer as well??1 Answers
Camille R.
Boyertown, PA
Y’all. This is the best face cream i have EVER used! It is amazing. My face feels super dewy and healthy after using it. It is thick, creamy, and makes you feel pampered. The packaging is super cute but even if it was ugly i would still recommend it. Looks great under makeup for a dewy, glowy look. It does not make you look greasy- it makes you look healthy and like all you drink is cucumber water. Will repurchase and continue to spread the joy that is this face cream.
Mandy E.
I received a trial size of this(like from an ipsy or Sephora bag) from a friend and used it twice but didnt like it because it made my very sensitive face burn. I dont know what the issue was or what exact ingredient caused the burning(it wasnt dramatic just a slight uncomfortable tingling irritation) but i do have very sensitive skin and some face creams tend to irritate me-especially around my nose and cheeks, which is where this did. I tried it twice to see if there would be a change but it happened both times. I stopped use after the second time.
Flo S.
This is a super rich moisturizer hat I like to use when I have dry patches or when my skin is a little dehydrated . The makeup applies great on top of it. I bought it on their website.
The only thing that I don’t like is the scent, I find it strong, close to tea tree oil but it doesn’t linger which is great. I will repurchase it because it works well!
Sabrina R.
I was really excited to try this moisturizer because Ive heard good things of Glossier. First off the packaging was so cute along with the jar packaging. It was sleek, simple, and looked more expensive than it was.  I used a little cream each night before bed and it kept my skin moisturized and smooth without getting oily by morning like some other moisturizers tend to do. I can see how this would be a GREAT moisturizer for winter months and super dry skin. Can't wait to try other products by Glossier!
Carly T.
Palmyra, VA
I don’t dislike this moisturizer - it has a really nice smell, and the packaging is attractive. But honestly, I wish it was more moisturizing. Despite this being the “rich” option, it feels like a pretty standard daily moisturizer. I’ll probably use it occasionally until it’s gone, but I don’t plan to re-purchase this product.
Jennifer B.
This beautiful moisturizer is getting me through these freezing cold east coast temperatures. It's not a heavy-feeling moisturizer on your face which is so nice but it absolutely helps to keep my skin stay moisturized all day. It has a nice scent to it and a small amount goes a long way. You won't be disappointed if you decide to pick this up.
Melissa V.
Was okay. I feel like the packaging gets its sold as it’s charming and pink. The product itself was alright. The product didn’t motivate me to switch over from a high quality Argan oil. My skin is combination and it didn’t feel hydrated enough with glossier. I still felt tight after 2 generous scoops!
Lexie C.
Wyckoff, NJ
I LOVE this product! It works so well under my makeup and makes my skin smooth and hydrated. The moisturizer has a lavender scent that is really nice and not overpowering. The packaging was simple but pretty. This product definitely met my expectations and I would buy this product again.
Emily B.
I love this moisturizer. I love how thick it is (I need the extra hydration) and the smell is great to me. I also have noticed a difference in how my make up goes on when I wear it.
Glad I went with this one and not the original, I don't think I would feel a hydrated with it.
mai m.
A really great night time moisturizer. This stuff is THICK. I love it! Doesn’t leave my skin feeling weird. I’m giving it 4 stars only for the fragrance. Some people love it, and it’s not a bad smell, but potent fragrance in skincare always throws me off because of how sensitive my skin is. Hasn’t seemed to cause any issues yet though!
Shay J.
Conyers, GA
I have super dry skin so I need something moisturizing but it's not too oily or shiny is it?
Brittney G.
Fishers, IN
Is this Cream as "rich" as it claims? I often find that brands claim to be rich and yet end up still not being moisturizing enough for my dry, sensitive skin...
Amber g.
Gainesville, GA
Is it oily?
member-d644fd2b3
Camden, NJ
Is it good for sensitive skin
Roxanne T.
Mableton, GA
What does this product smell like? (I'm sensitive to strong scents)