Add a Photo

By GLOSSIER
#1025 in Facial Moisturizers

Everyone needs a luxurious face cream in their lineup—for nighttime, for wintertime, for any time your face needs nourishing, comforting hydration. This dense, sumptuous cream is rich in ceramides and fatty acids, reinforcing the skin barrier and locking in moisture over time. Our Anti-Redness Complex and Oxygenating Agent are the priming ingredients, instantly making skin a smooth, dewy canvas for makeup (or not), just like our bestselling original Priming Moisturizer. Formulated with a balanced, non-greasy blend of shea and murumuru butters to melt perfectly into skin for a supremely lavish hydrating experience.

Photos (9)
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Birmingham, AL

I have occasionally dry skin and am obsessed with Priming Moisturizer from Glossier, so I thought that this would be great for winter. I live in Alabama so our winters are super short lived, and I didn't get too many days where my skin was dying for extra hydration. I used this as a night cream on days when my skin had some extra dry, flakiness going on. The scent is a little strange to me, as I'm not the biggest fan of lavender. It did make my skin very dewy, but almost a little too shiny in my t-zone. I'm looking forward to trying it again when my skin needs it when its cold again, but I would highly recommend it for anyone with skin who needs a surge of moisture.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Shendoah Jct, WV

I have been using this day and night since about a week before they launched it. My skin feels so incredibly smooth and soft and I'm very certain its from using this. The consistency is a lot thicker than the original which feels so nice on my winter skin. Also I am so in love with the packaging, but their packaging always excites me so that's nothing new. The PMR also has a scent, which was very surprising to me when I first got this. There are no added scents in the formula, but there is lavender oil which ends up making the PMR smell delightfully of lavender. Honestly this product feels way more expensive on than what the actual cost is.
Lahela M.
Lahela M.

I LOVE THIS! I have super dehydrated skin, but I'm super picky with textures and the finish of my moisturizers. This one is perfect for under makeup if you have dry skin, and I love it at night. I do have to add a few drops of rose hip oil to it for my skin, but I've never found a rich cream that I liked to begin with. The lavender scent is annoying, but I got used to it. It's lavender oil, so at the very least it's not an artificial scent. My skin has the perfect dewy feeling after using this, like my skin feels... just.. right! I've gone through a pot and repurchased (which is huge for me!)
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn

I have dry skin, and was looking for a new moisturizer for the winter when my skin is at its driest and most dehydrated. I was eager to try Priming Moisturizer Rich but am pretty disappointed after using it for a week and a half. It doesn't particularly feel very hydrating... in fact, my skin feels tighter after using this and I haven't changed anything else in my routine. As a primer however, it's pretty decent. It does smooth out my pores and help make up stay on better. Maybe in the summer I'll give this another shot.
Lee H.
Lee H.

I have dry, sensitive skin that needs a lot of extra love before I put makeup on. This primer is perfect. I splash some water on my face then use a little bit of primer before putting on my makeup - it helps my makeup absorb better so that it doesn't look like it's sitting on top of my skin. Also, the fact that it's so rich gives my skin some extra hydration and smooths out some of the lines on my forehead. The only thing that would make this better is if it had SPF!
Mollie B.
Mollie B.

Love this moisturizer! I have sensitive combination skin. I use this at night and it makes my skin feel so moisturized and soft. For me, this is too heavy to use during the day and tends to make my t-zone more oily. The scent is amazing and I usually prefer to use products with no fragrance. Would highly recommend.
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
New York, New York

I have a full post of this on my blog Abigail Aesthetic but this is a seriously great. It has a really luxurious feel, similar to the texture of the La Mer and Estée Lauder moisturizers. It's very affordable and you can even get 20% off. I'm buying 2 more to stock up because I use it at least twice a day
Lauren Z.
Lauren Z.

I have dry skin and this moisturizer is a miracle worker! It keeps my skin hydrated all day and helps reduce the puffiness under my eyes as well. It doesn't feel too heavy even when I put makeup on top of it. This is the first product I've tried from Glossier and I can't wait to try their others.
Kaley L.
Kaley L.
Oviedo, FL

Game changer. Dense. Lightweight. Non-greasy. Super hydrating. Still works amazing under makeup. I use this for my dry skin in the morning (while it would work great as a night cream as well!). While it is in a jar, the ingredients remain the same and the jar is beeeeaautiful.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Richmond, VA

This is definitely worth the hype. It's the best, most affordable thick luxury moisturizer I have used. It smells great and my skin feels like velvet after using it. Pair with the Supers or milky jelly cleanser for an even better experience!
Shay J.
Shay J.
Conyers, GA

I have super dry skin so I need something moisturizing but it's not too oily or shiny is it?
Amber G.
Amber G.
anderson

Is it oily?
member-d644fd2b3
member-d644fd2b3
Camden, NJ

Is it good for sensitive skin
Sam M.
Sam M.
Southampton, NY

I have super dry sensitive skin, is it good for my skin type? I am skeptical about moisturizers because I have had really bad reactions to some.
Angelica H.
Angelica H.
San Diego, CA

How well is this product works? I have oily skin so I look for cream face.

Join Now