Add a Photo

By GLOSSIER

Everyone needs a luxurious face cream in their lineup—for nighttime, for wintertime, for any time your face needs nourishing, comforting hydration. This dense, sumptuous cream is rich in ceramides and fatty acids, reinforcing the skin barrier and locking in moisture over time. Our Anti-Redness Complex and Oxygenating Agent are the priming ingredients, instantly making skin a smooth, dewy canvas for makeup (or not), just like our bestselling original Priming Moisturizer. Formulated with a balanced, non-greasy blend of shea and murumuru butters to melt perfectly into skin for a supremely lavish hydrating experience.

Ashly B.
Ashly B.
Bronx

I used this one time when my friend bought it and I have to say it was amazing. I later went to buy it on their online store and I love it. I have never had such a good moisturizer. I have loved it forever but I can't say it's the first time I've been blown away by glossier I have the hydrating primer and my dry skin loves it.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Richmond, VA

This is definitely worth the hype. It's the best, most affordable thick luxury moisturizer I have used. It smells great and my skin feels like velvet after using it. Pair with the Supers or milky jelly cleanser for an even better experience!
Mercedes S.
Mercedes S.
Beasley, TX

Love the product! Leaves your skin feeling smooth. My friend actually gave jt to me fir my birthday and I instantlly fell jn love with it.
Anna R.
Anna R.
Camden, NJ

Is it good for sensitive skin
Sam M.
Sam M.
Southampton, NY

I have super dry sensitive skin, is it good for my skin type? I am skeptical about moisturizers because I have had really bad reactions to some.
Shay J.
Shay J.
Conyers, GA

I have super dry skin so I need something moisturizing but it's not too oily or shiny is it?
Kris C.
Kris C.
Kempton, IL

How is the moisture in this?
Mia G.
Mia G.

Is this good for oily skin??

Join Now