BY GLOSSIER

Everyone needs a luxurious face cream in their lineup—for nighttime, for wintertime, for any time your face needs nourishing, comforting hydration. This dense, sumptuous cream is rich in ceramides and fatty acids, reinforcing the skin barrier and locking in moisture over time. Our Anti-Redness Complex and Oxygenating Agent are the priming ingredients, instantly making skin a smooth, dewy canvas for makeup (or not), just like our bestselling original Priming Moisturizer. Formulated with a balanced, non-greasy blend of shea and murumuru butters to melt perfectly into skin for a supremely lavish hydrating experience.

• What type of finish does it leave? I kinda want a matte f...5 Answers
  • Is this Cream as "rich" as it claims? I often find that b...4 Answers
  • Can this be used as your moisturizer and your primer as w...3 Answers
Buy on Glossier
  • "I used this one time when my friend bought it and I have to say it was amazing. I later went to buy it on their online store and I love it. I have never had such a good moisturizer. I have loved it forever but I can't say it's the first time I've been blown away by glossier I have the hydrating primer and my dry skin loves it. " in 26 reviews
  • "Love this moisturizer! I have sensitive combination skin. I use this at night and it makes my skin feel so moisturized and soft. For me, this is too heavy to use during the day and tends to make my t-zone more oily. The scent is amazing and I usually prefer to use products with no fragrance. Would highly recommend. " in 13 reviews
Martina C.
Mount Kisco
This product did not work for me at all. It broke me out every time I used it and I can’t figure out what clogged my pores so heavily. I’ve tried so many samples of the regular priming moisturizer and I never had a problem. But I will say the rich version has such a beautiful and light lavender scent and is a nice creamy texture. I also want to stress how amazing Glossier was about this. I emailed Glossier and they refunded my order so quickly and easily and I was so grateful for that. I wanted to love it. It has such a nice lavender scent and feels so rich and moisturizing. Although, it also has silicone in it and I'm not sure how I feel about that in a rich cream.
Nautica V.
Portland
At first I really loved this moisturizer! It has a calming lavender sort of scent and is super moisturizing. After a while I realized it was contributing to some break outs, though. It’s still nice to use when I need some extra heavy moisture, but I don’t reach for it all that often due to the acne it has caused me! I can still see myself gravitating towards it once winter comes around again, because it does keep my skin very hydrated.
Mandy E.
I received a trial size of this(like from an ipsy or Sephora bag) from a friend and used it twice but didnt like it because it made my very sensitive face burn. I dont know what the issue was or what exact ingredient caused the burning(it wasnt dramatic just a slight uncomfortable tingling irritation) but i do have very sensitive skin and some face creams tend to irritate me-especially around my nose and cheeks, which is where this did. I tried it twice to see if there would be a change but it happened both times. I stopped use after the second time.
Courtney B.
Overland Park
This is a great moisturizer but if you have sensitive skin you might wanna watch out. There are some fragrances in here that can irritate your skin or make it burn so just be cautious of that and make sure you always do a small skin test before using it.
Ashlyn B.
Newport
One of my absolute favorite moisturizers. I love using this before bed because I feel like it really sinks into my skin overnight and I wake up with smooth, soft, hydrated skin. The glass jar is beautiful and the moisturizer is a beautiful consistency. I will absolutely repurchase!  Glossier Priming Moisturizer Rich
Sabrina R.
I was really excited to try this moisturizer because Ive heard good things of Glossier. First off the packaging was so cute along with the jar packaging. It was sleek, simple, and looked more expensive than it was.  I used a little cream each night before bed and it kept my skin moisturized and smooth without getting oily by morning like some other moisturizers tend to do. I can see how this would be a GREAT moisturizer for winter months and super dry skin. Can't wait to try other products by Glossier!
Melissa V.
Was okay. I feel like the packaging gets its sold as it’s charming and pink. The product itself was alright. The product didn’t motivate me to switch over from a high quality Argan oil. My skin is combination and it didn’t feel hydrated enough with glossier. I still felt tight after 2 generous scoops!
Anna M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love glossier products! My favorite skincare/makeup products ever. If you haven't gotten anything from them, just do it. You literally cannot go wrong and their packaging is flawless. I love this moisturizer! Super hydrating and gentle on my dry, sensitive skin. I would give it 5 stars because this is a great moisturizer, but for a "rich" moisturizer, I was hoping to something a little thicker/rich. It's great for daily wear though and really hydrates my face! Love the priming element of their moisturizers-it really does smooth and prep your face for easier makeup application.
Layne S.
This is an amazing night cream! Even if you have oily skin, it helps regular sebum production by adding deep hydration to the skin. If you are sensitive to fragrance, or don’t like lavender, this isn’t for you. It has a string lavender scent but it doesn’t linger on the skin for long
Fiona H.
Sheboygan
My face recently had been drying out more than ever. This moisturizer prepares my face for makeup application, and for a long day out at school. The product is smooth and soothing to the skin. I have recommended this to all of my friends and family as it is necessary to my routine.
Elisha J.
Elmont , NY
What type of finish does it leave? I kinda want a matte finish but still moisturizing and a good base for makeup
Brittney G.
Fishers, IN
Is this Cream as "rich" as it claims? I often find that brands claim to be rich and yet end up still not being moisturizing enough for my dry, sensitive skin...
Shay J.
Conyers, GA
I have super dry skin so I need something moisturizing but it's not too oily or shiny is it?
Sierra K.
Columbus, OH
Can this be used as your moisturizer and your primer as well??
anna b.
Is it good for sensitive skin