Add a Photo

By GLOSSIER
#1285 in Facial Moisturizers

Everyone needs a luxurious face cream in their lineup—for nighttime, for wintertime, for any time your face needs nourishing, comforting hydration. This dense, sumptuous cream is rich in ceramides and fatty acids, reinforcing the skin barrier and locking in moisture over time. Our Anti-Redness Complex and Oxygenating Agent are the priming ingredients, instantly making skin a smooth, dewy canvas for makeup (or not), just like our bestselling original Priming Moisturizer. Formulated with a balanced, non-greasy blend of shea and murumuru butters to melt perfectly into skin for a supremely lavish hydrating experience.

Photos (6)
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Shendoah Jct, WV

I have been using this day and night since about a week before they launched it. My skin feels so incredibly smooth and soft and I'm very certain its from using this. The consistency is a lot thicker than the original which feels so nice on my winter skin. Also I am so in love with the packaging, but their packaging always excites me so that's nothing new. The PMR also has a scent, which was very surprising to me when I first got this. There are no added scents in the formula, but there is lavender oil which ends up making the PMR smell delightfully of lavender. Honestly this product feels way more expensive on than what the actual cost is.
Irina S.
Irina S.
Toronto

This moisturizer is incredible for the nighttime. It is rich but not greasy, and feels incredibly luxe to use. I have oily skin so I couldn't pull this off in the day time (plus it doesn't have SPF). The use of lavender oil in this makes it smell lovely, but people with sensitive skin types should take some precautions like a patch test.
Ashly B.
Ashly B.
Bronx

I used this one time when my friend bought it and I have to say it was amazing. I later went to buy it on their online store and I love it. I have never had such a good moisturizer. I have loved it forever but I can't say it's the first time I've been blown away by glossier I have the hydrating primer and my dry skin loves it.
Mollie B.
Mollie B.

Love this moisturizer! I have sensitive combination skin. I use this at night and it makes my skin feel so moisturized and soft. For me, this is too heavy to use during the day and tends to make my t-zone more oily. The scent is amazing and I usually prefer to use products with no fragrance. Would highly recommend.
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
New York

I have a full post of this on my blog Abigail Aesthetic but this is a seriously great. It has a really luxurious feel, similar to the texture of the La Mer and Estée Lauder moisturizers. It's very affordable and you can even get 20% off. I'm buying 2 more to stock up because I use it at least twice a day
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Richmond, VA

This is definitely worth the hype. It's the best, most affordable thick luxury moisturizer I have used. It smells great and my skin feels like velvet after using it. Pair with the Supers or milky jelly cleanser for an even better experience!
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Brooklyn, NY

I LOVE THIS!!!!! By far the best moisturizer I've ever used! I got it on the release day and I have been in love ever since. It's creamy and goes on really well and extremely hydrating but not oily! Would recommend this to anyone!
Laila G.
Laila G.
Charlotte, NC

This moisturizer is perfect for those who have really dry skin. If you have oily you should stay away from this because it might be too greasy for you. But it gives the skin a natural glow, making your skin appear radiant.
Rinata A.
Rinata A.
Lewisburg, WV

Super luxurious !!! I can smell the essential oils in this and it hydrates so well without me feeling like I have too much product on my face. I put it on at 8 am and am STILL soft and hydrated at 8 PM! I love love love !
Sheena M.
Sheena M.
Freeville, NY

Oh how I love this stuff. My original priming moisturizer would pill off if I tried to put a primer on top but not this!! My dry skin loves it!
Elisha J.
Elisha J.
Elmont, NY

What type of finish does it leave? I kinda want a matte finish but still moisturizing and a good base for makeup
Amy K.
Amy K.
Bronx, NY

Is this product oil free or prone to causing breakouts?
Sierra K.
Sierra K.
Columbus, OH

Can this be used as your moisturizer and your primer as well??
Amber G.
Amber G.
anderson

Is it oily?
Mia G.
Mia G.

Is this good for oily skin??

Join Now