Glossier Priming Moisturizer

by Glossier

Light and buildable moisture for a dewy, smooth canvas. Reduces redness and primes skin for the Perfecting Skin Tint.

is this good for dry skin and sensitive skin?
Is this better than too faced primer?
I have normal to dry skin, would this be a good option for everyday use? My only concern is that it may be too light, and I’m not sure if there’s a product similar or better suited for my skin.
Start your review of Glossier Priming Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...because it was cheaper and for more product. I am so happy I did. It is SO moisturizing and I don't even feel like I need to use my tinted moisturizer on top. This might be my HG, ride or die, moisturizer. I love it SO much and it's so affordable. in reviews
I absolutely love this stuff. I have super sensitive dry skin and this is the first like I can use that doesn't burn my skin or dry it out. even cetaphil and cerave stung. It is awesome. in reviews
Jo Anna Ramsey F.
Henderson, TN
Glossier Priming Moisturizer uploaded by Jo Anna Ramsey F.
Cannot say enough wonderful things about this line! After washing my face with Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser.. Which I wrote about in another review, I massage a dollop of this amazing "Priming" Moisturizer into my face in an upward and outward motion. This leaves my face smooth and ready for applying make-up or without. I feel with this product I can skip the need for a separate primer! Amazing right? #glossier
Angelina P.
Bloomingdale, IL
Glossier Priming Moisturizer uploaded by Angelina P.
I really want to share about this hand cream , unfortunately Glossier doesn’t have this product here to review. Well, it is so good and worth a good feedback 😁 the scent is just amazing; so light and tender, doesn’t have super strong perfumer smell. The texture is A+ good moisturizer especially in the winter. Only one thing , it is a little bit greasy but not much probably good to keep my hands out of dryness. What a cool design! So convenient to bring it with you everywhere you go and easy to open ( see the attached pic.) I paid 18$ btw , good quality for this price believe me! Highly recommended this product! 10/10
Natalie L.
Glossier Priming Moisturizer uploaded by Natalie L.
I would give this a solid 3.5 stars. This is the second glossier brand item and second priming moisturizer that I've used. This is a white, fragrance free moisturizer. It seems like it's greasy at first when I squeezed some out on my hand, love that it's a squeeze tube, because while my skin is dry/combo it can get oily with the wrong type of moisturizer. I followed directions putting it on the face and rubbing it in upwards and outward, why you should always read the directions because who would have known?, and it absorbed without leaving any greasy residue. (They have a matte one if you have oily skin). I think next time I'd use a bit more, the first two times I was more cautious because of the initial greasy texture, but now that it hasn't made me oily or broken me out I'm ok with more. This was more moisturizing than the first I tried, but I think that one was a slightly better primer. I liked that this one was fragrance free though. And this was a decent primer. I wore tinted moisturizer over and it went on nicely and lasted the hours that I needed it to. Overall, I'm happy with how this worked and how it allowed me to combine steps. Would repurchase.
Kelly O.
Milford, MA
Glossier Priming Moisturizer uploaded by Kelly O.
I love glossier products a lot, but this is a little heavy for a priming moisturizer, but I do really like it, especially in the winter, but not for the summer, packaging is always flawless I recommend it definitelyGlossier Priming Moisturizer
Jessica B.
Brantley
Glossier Priming Moisturizer uploaded by Jessica B.
I absolutely enjoy and love this product so much. It has given my skin tone a whole better finished look then ever before. I thought it was good but this has became one of my most favorite products. It leaves a glow to my skin everytime and I get so very many compliments for how moisturizing and even my skin is. They couldn't have made it better in my eyes. Revlon PhotoReady Rose Glow Hydrating & Illuminating Primer
Mardra A.
Westbury, NY
Glossier Priming Moisturizer uploaded by Mardra A.
This mousturizer is lightweight and perfect for the mornings or the evenings. It is gentle and it has a light sent. The product is hydrating and it feels like there is nothing on my face at the same time.
Adina F.
Glossier Priming Moisturizer uploaded by Adina F.
Not very moisturizing, I was pretty disappointed in this product it really doesn’t seem like it did much when I used it as a primer or a moisturizer. And for the price it really seems kind of useless :(
Yuliia T.
University Pl, WA
Glossier Priming Moisturizer uploaded by Yuliia T.
This is a really nice facial cream with a weightless texture and no fragrance. It’s not oily, it doesn’t make my skin feel greasy. I think it’s good for all skin types, but if your skin is very dry you should try some other cream with a reacher texture. I usually use it as a makeup primer because it makes my skin so soft and moisturized that works great with all makeup products I use after.
Taye W.
Saint Louis, MO
Glossier Priming Moisturizer uploaded by Taye W.
Great moisturizer for dewy skin makeup looks! It has a slight tackiness to it so foundation sticks perfectly! It offers deep hydration and is buildable depending on your skin type. Shea butter, honeysuckle, radish root. A bunch of good stuff in here!
Celeste B.
Glossier Priming Moisturizer uploaded by Celeste B.
I really liked this product. It lasts a long time and you don't need a lot. It smells very clean and the texture is super smooth. It isn't very thick which I love! The one thing I will say, is that it does feel just a little bit oily on my skin. I have mostly dry skin. But if you have VERY dry skin this is PERFECT for you.

172 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amaiyah D.
Brockton, MA
il y a un an
Is the Glossier Priming Moisturizer good for combination skin?
Daisy P. il y a 4 jours
Yes, I have combination skin and it works for me.