BY GLOSSIER PLAY

Glitter Gelée gives you an instant mood boost. Pick your shade and then apply using The Detailer silicone multitool. Place the paillettes with precision, or swipe the gel across your whole lid for a jeweled look. Together, they just feel good.

How to use: Use fingertips or for more precision, use The Detailer, to place onto skin. To remove, use a cotton pad and Milky Oil. Avoid washing off with water to prevent getting glitter into the waterways. Not safe for lips or lip area.

Ty W.
Got this in Phantasm. I expected this to be a heavy, hard to apply glitter that creased and chunked off- TOTALLY proven wrong! This is extremely lightweight and is surprisingly long lasting. The detailer allows you to apply this exactly as you want it- as a full lid like eyeshadow or in a fine, eyeliner type style. Love!
Lily H.
I have a huge collection of all kinds of glitter shadows since I'm a huge fan of the look. I'm happy to say that this Glitter Gelee is unlike anything I own! It has a mix of finer and chunkier glitters which gives a great look. I have the color in Firewalk which is a copper color. I like applying it in the center of my lids and under my lower lash line to give a cute Korean aegyosal look. I initially though the Detailer applicator would be useless but it's actually pretty handy on getting precise application especially on the lower lashline. I still use my fingers to blend it out a bit before it sets because once it does set it doesn't budge at all! It dries down to a smooth-ish finish so it doesn't feel uncomfortable or gritty. I would just be very careful with removing it. I suggest using a thick amount of an oil cleansing balm so you don't irritate your eyes.
Giliann K.
Washington, DC
unsure how to use this, but it's a pretty cool product. it's different sized glitters suspended in a clear base. i'm assuming you use it on top of eyeshadow