BY GLOSSIER

Clean, dewy, perfectly primed skin is Phase 1. Phase 2 is getting dressed for your day: groom with Boy Brow, even things out with a dab of Stretch Concealer, and smudge on a sheer, matte lip with Generation G. The look is bare, casual, applied in simple, easy gestures—we’re not out to cover you up, complicate your routine, or make you into someone else. It’s cool to dress up, but you always come back to your best basics (as in the Phase 2 Set).

Boy Brow available in 3 shades.

Stretch Concealer available in 5 shades.

Generation G available in 4 shades.

• What’s your favorite glossier product? And what mainstrea...2 Answers
  • Hi Influenster’s! Opinions needed 🙌🏽 What are your thoug...2 Answers
  • I have never heard of this product before. Very interest...3 Answers
Glossier Phase 2 Set
  • "i purchased this just a few days before they cut the price down a bit, so that was a bummer but i do like the products! the concealer is a perfect match for my skin tone, and has a very skin like finish. it's just a little greasy so be sure to set it. the boy brow is wonderful, and the balm is a beautiful raspberry shade!" in 4 reviews
  • "really good value for money. i definitely recommend buying this if you've never tried glossier products. the set includes a great brow gel, that gives you really fluffy youthful brows. the concealer is really great for brightening under the eyes. and the generation g lipstick is a great natural lip colour, my favorite shade is leo." in 3 reviews
Maggie Z.
I love this set. The boy brow is my favorite brow product of all time, and the generation g lipstick enhances my natural lip color perfectly. The concealer is good on a good skin day, but when it comes to any bigger imperfections it doesn’t really work.
Lillian F.
Oklahoma City, OK
It’s a great way to try out products at a discount. That being said, I think that the lip stain/moisturizer was just okay. I really like the stretch concealer and boy brow, though! These two products are always a go to. Just wish boy brow lasted longer.
Arianne Y.
This is a pretty good deal, especially if you've been wanting to try all of these products. My favorites are the boy brow and the concealer, but the lipstick is nice too. I'd recommend this if a friend wanted to try out Glossier for the first time.
Alexis N.
Great bang for your buck. I loved everything in this bundle. Cake generation g lipstick was wonderful for a light color on the lips for a natural day. Stretch concealer was creamy and great for dry under eyes. But, boy brown was the star of the show with amazing staying power and pigment!!
Sadie H.
Everything in this set I will buy again. Boy brow is by far the best tinted brow gel I’ve found. The lip tint is a perfect flush of color. The concealer is light enough that it doesn’t attract attention to what you’re covering up. Love these products.
Lily R.
I love this set. I use all of it everyday. It’s a good set for a natural glowing look. I have school so I need something simple and easy to apply. This set is great for that. You can also choose shades for everything which is very nice.
caroline m.
Boy brow blew my mind holy cow what a nice brow gel. I kept rolling my eyes at glossier ads and not buying but I am glad I did. The lipstick is beautiful and sheer- a nice light wash of color. The stretch concealer is the first concealer I don’t hate. I’m not a concealer person
Olivia S.
Lincoln, NE
I just ordered this set and it's my first time trying glossier! I think for everything you receive it's a great value. My favorite product was the concealer. It's so light and creamy! I will for sure be ordering from glossier again
Bethany D.
Anniston
I love the lipstick it is very smooth and beautiful! It makes my lips look healthy and the packaging is really pretty! It is very pigmented but It can be buildable and doesn’t cake up either. I will buy this again when I run out!
Katt M.
Love everything Glossier. Not only the brand but its quality products. I don’t do a heavy makeup but more on make up no make up look so Glossier is the perfect fits for me. You can only have this set and ready to go out in 5mins.
Kathleen D.
Joliet, IL
I have never heard of this product before. Very interested to learn more. Can someone tell me what is the product like.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Hi Influenster’s! Opinions needed 🙌🏽 What are your thoughts on Glossier? Are the products worth the price? I’d love to know what your fav products are oh and also share your skin type as well! Trying to learn how products work based off of skin type and to learn which products are worth trying. Thanks 💕 Glossier Phase 2 SetGlossier Phase 1 Set
Julianna B.
Everett, WA
How is the coverage with their concealer/foundation? I've been meaning to try if for awhile.
Raquel D.
Rodeo, CA
What’s your favorite glossier product? And what mainstream brand is comparable to it? Glossier Phase 2 Set