BY GLOSSIER

Clean, dewy, perfectly primed skin is Phase 1. Phase 2 is getting dressed for your day: groom with Boy Brow, even things out with a dab of Stretch Concealer, and smudge on a sheer, matte lip with Generation G. The look is bare, casual, applied in simple, easy gestures—we’re not out to cover you up, complicate your routine, or make you into someone else. It’s cool to dress up, but you always come back to your best basics (as in the Phase 2 Set).

Boy Brow available in 3 shades.

Stretch Concealer available in 5 shades.

Generation G available in 4 shades.

• What’s your favorite glossier product? And what mainstrea...2 Answers
  • Hi Influenster’s! Opinions needed 🙌🏽 What are your thoug...2 Answers
  • I have never heard of this product before. Very interest...3 Answers
Glossier Phase 2 Set
  • "i purchased this just a few days before they cut the price down a bit, so that was a bummer but i do like the products! the concealer is a perfect match for my skin tone, and has a very skin like finish. it's just a little greasy so be sure to set it. the boy brow is wonderful, and the balm is a beautiful raspberry shade!" in 4 reviews
  • "really good value for money. i definitely recommend buying this if you've never tried glossier products. the set includes a great brow gel, that gives you really fluffy youthful brows. the concealer is really great for brightening under the eyes. and the generation g lipstick is a great natural lip colour, my favorite shade is leo." in 3 reviews
Emma M.
Kearny, NJ
I love this set. You get to try some of the beauty products without paying the full price. The packaging on all the products is simple and beautiful. I like the concealer for the under eyes. It isn’t super full coverage, so I don’t use it on acne. Boy brow has become my holy grail eyebrow product. The lipstick is a sheer/buildable formula and I love it for a my lips but better look.
Meaghan S.
Louisville, KY
Best bang for your buck to try out Glossier products.
1. The concealer is so creamy and moisturizing while still not creasing all day long. Light to medium coverage. Just wish there was one shade lighter for us pale gals.
2. Lipstick leaves the perfect stain. I want all the colors.
3. Boy brow give you perfect fluffed brows. Just wish there was a color more suitable to redheads.
C M.
giving this 4 because while i swear by boy brow and loved the lip color i tried with this set (“crush”), i thought the stretch concealer was not nearly as good as the other two products. it’s definitely still worth it because with the individual cost of the lip and brow, the concealer is basically a freebie if you buy all 3 together and if you’re looking for a glossier starter pack, this is a good one to go for.
Patricia P.
san pablo
Glossier is the kind of makeup brand that you buy of you have an effortlessly flawless appearance. Like it enhances an already clear pretty face, but it is barely noticeable I would recommend going to the drug store and purchasing NYX Eyebrow Gel, Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm, and Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer instead.
Licha S.
Plantation, FL
I took off a star because I was not impressed with the tinted lipstick. It was dry and not something I would ever use. The concealer is light and good for me because, I dont have much to conceal. This set is good for days when you don't want to look like you are wearing makeup. I love it. I keep the boy brow and concealer in my purse.
Abigail  M.
This was my second time purchasing the phase two kit. I decided to switch up my lip color this time. I went with Leo and love it. Bow brow goes with me everywhere and I can’t live without it. The stretch concealer is perfect for the natural and dewy look I go for. Perfect starter kit for first-time Glossier customers!
Maggie D.
New York , NY
This set is where I discovered boy brow and it is my FAVORITE MAKEUP! I wear it everyday. The concealer is nice but I don’t really see a difference when I apply. The lipstick shade is cute - though I don’t wear it all that often I’m not a big lipstick girl but I like that it’s light and you can apply as much as you want. Great packaging love the pink bubble wrap bag!
Carlin B.
Portland , OR
This kit was my first Glossier purchase and it got me hooked. It is the perfect introduction to their product line. I don't need much stretch concealer so I am still using the same pot, Ive repurchased the boy brow many times, and I've tried multiple colors of the Generation G. All in all great value.
sara b.
I think this combination is very useful in any look. I adore the lip stick. It adds a natural wash of color for any skin tone. I love the brow gel it filled my brows in with just a couple brushes. The concealer is a little too oily for my liking. It slid around a lot but the coverage was nice.
Lillian F.
Oklahoma City, OK
It’s a great way to try out products at a discount. That being said, I think that the lip stain/moisturizer was just okay. I really like the stretch concealer and boy brow, though! These two products are always a go to. Just wish boy brow lasted longer.
Kathleen D.
Joliet, IL
I have never heard of this product before. Very interested to learn more. Can someone tell me what is the product like.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Hi Influenster’s! Opinions needed 🙌🏽 What are your thoughts on Glossier? Are the products worth the price? I’d love to know what your fav products are oh and also share your skin type as well! Trying to learn how products work based off of skin type and to learn which products are worth trying. Thanks 💕 Glossier Phase 2 SetGlossier Phase 1 Set
Julianna B.
Everett, WA
How is the coverage with their concealer/foundation? I've been meaning to try if for awhile.
Raquel D.
Rodeo, CA
What’s your favorite glossier product? And what mainstream brand is comparable to it? Glossier Phase 2 Set