BY GLOSSIER

Clean, dewy, perfectly primed skin is Phase 1. Phase 2 is getting dressed for your day: groom with Boy Brow, even things out with a dab of Stretch Concealer, and smudge on a sheer, matte lip with Generation G. The look is bare, casual, applied in simple, easy gestures—we’re not out to cover you up, complicate your routine, or make you into someone else. It’s cool to dress up, but you always come back to your best basics (as in the Phase 2 Set).

Boy Brow available in 3 shades.

Stretch Concealer available in 5 shades.

Generation G available in 4 shades.

• What’s your favorite glossier product? And what mainstrea...2 Answers
  • Hi Influenster’s! Opinions needed 🙌🏽 What are your thoug...2 Answers
  • I have never heard of this product before. Very interest...3 Answers
Glossier Phase 2 Set
  • "i purchased this just a few days before they cut the price down a bit, so that was a bummer but i do like the products! the concealer is a perfect match for my skin tone, and has a very skin like finish. it's just a little greasy so be sure to set it. the boy brow is wonderful, and the balm is a beautiful raspberry shade!" in 4 reviews
  • "really good value for money. i definitely recommend buying this if you've never tried glossier products. the set includes a great brow gel, that gives you really fluffy youthful brows. the concealer is really great for brightening under the eyes. and the generation g lipstick is a great natural lip colour, my favorite shade is leo." in 3 reviews
Amanda K.
W Hollywood, CA
Phase two set is essentially all you need to have the no make up- make up day. Boy brow is the best eye brow product ever and I do mean product because it’m tints, fills, and shapes my brow In one fowl swoop. Generation g in zip
Is great! You need to reapply quite a bit and i do wish it was more hydrating. I love the stretch concealer it’s super hydrating but if you don’t set it it will crease if you use too much
liz t.
Carrollton, TX
I actually like Glossier makeup more than their skin care. The Phase 2 Set is most definitely worth it. This set will give you a great, natural look and is best for on the go individuals. The three essentials you need to give yourself a fresh look. Their stretch concealer is easy to work with and doesn’t make your skin feel heavy. I love the generation g in cake. It enhances my lips and adds the “subtlest” hint of color. The boy brow is my holy grail. I hate drawing in my eyebrows. I simply don’t have time. The boy brow gel is so efficient and amazing. My eyebrows look fuller after 30 seconds and I’m ready 2 go!! ;)
Mo H.
Philadelphia, PA
I am a total Glossier convert. I got both Phases one and two plus the skin tint. I love how easy it is to use the boy brow. My brows are super light but I color them dark so it saves me from having to color as often. The concealer is really nice and elastic. I feel like it stays on all day and isn't crazy coverage so I don't feel like I'm wearing a ton of makeup. The lipstick goes on and stays on and everything is so buildable. My skin is pretty clear and smooth so I don't need a lot on my face and this brand nails it for me.
Whytnei B.
This is one of the best purchases you can make through glossier! I was very worried about the shade range for their concealer but its very easily oxidizes to your skin tone and blends naturally and beautifully! The bow brow is the love of my life and makes "putting on my brows" such a quick and easy step in the morning. And i loooooove the Generation G lipstick in the shade Jam. When i want a tint of color i just tap it on and when i want bold look i put on good heavy layer and it looks amazing!
Eva K.
new york, NY
In theory, this is a great set that should save you a little money. However, their concealer is so bad and totally useles that you would be better off paying for the other products individually. In retrospect, I wish I had purchased them outside of the set so I could send the concealer back. The boy brow is seriously amazing (easily my fave glossier product) and the generation g is a decent, buildable lip color. (It's just a bit drying so be prepared to load on lip balm after.)
Sammy 💘.
Chula Vista
I’m usually not a big concealer fan but ...glossier stretch concealer changed that. I love how it melts into my skin. I use it to cover up any problem areas before applying my skin tint. Boy brow definitely changed my brow game. Eyebrows are probably the most important part of my makeup routine. Boy brow makes my eyebrows appear fuller and my eyebrow hairs don’t budge. Lastly, Generation G gives me that natural lip tint that’s hard to get with regular lip sticks.
Ashley S.
Medford, NY
This is the perfect set if you are new to Glossier and not sure where to start! Each product is fantastic in its own right, and to review each product individually would be beyond the scope of this review (they deserve their own, and I've written some - so check em out!). I love that you can select the colors you'd like; standard for brow and face products, but loved that I could choose my lippie as well. This was the set that got me hooked on Glossier!
cindy p.
Tulare , CA
I was looking into trying glossier and this set was a perfect place to start seeing as you get 3 products for a good deal. I love the concealer I don’t have very dark circles or troubles skin so I love how lightweight this is but it covers what I need it to cover. The brow boy is amazing I love it for my brows which are actually quite sparse. I hated the generation g lipsticks they’re more like a balm and are way too sheet for my lip color.
Resa J.
A great offer to try a few of Glossier’s products. I got Boy Brow in clear, the lipstick in Like, and medium concealer. The lipstick and boy brow were great and I have added them into my everyday makeup routine. I’m not a fan of the concealer, as it feels a little greasy and takes a lot to get any coverage at all. I usually like Glossier’s more natural and sheer look, but I don’t want that in a concealer.
Juliet B.
Arlington, MA
I've written separate reviews for two of the items in the Phase 2 kit, Boy Brown and Generation G lips colors. But i also wanted to review the whole Glossier package, since I think a lot of the genius of the line is really visible in the Phase 1 and Phase 2 sets.

First, the presenation is adorable. I might be 42, but I can still appreciate a cute box inscribed with "Skin First, Makeup Second, Smile Always". Then there's a bunch of cute stickers (some of which adorn my ipad right now.) And tucked in a pink reusable and resealable bag are several products; boy brow - simply the best tinted filler around for natural looking brows and available in several shades; a Generation G lip color, also available in several shades. The Generation G is my go to lip this summer. Sheer and matte, yet buildable, this lip color is a winner. The color options are all on the mark and it's hydrating to boot.

For me, alas, the Stretch Concealer was not a good fit. I move between four concealers, Nars Creamy Concealer, Cle de peau for when I need to look perfect, YSL Touche Eclat for when I need to brighten and RMS Beauty Un-coverup. This did not come near any of them.

The Stretch concealer is supposed to move with your skin and I just never found that. Instead it sat on top of my skin, save for where it settled into fine lines. I just did feel like it set on my skin. Your mileage may vary.

Overall, a worthwhile kit, especially if you aren't as concerned with fine lines and concealer.
Kathleen D.
Joliet, IL
I have never heard of this product before. Very interested to learn more. Can someone tell me what is the product like.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Hi Influenster’s! Opinions needed 🙌🏽 What are your thoughts on Glossier? Are the products worth the price? I’d love to know what your fav products are oh and also share your skin type as well! Trying to learn how products work based off of skin type and to learn which products are worth trying. Thanks 💕 Glossier Phase 2 SetGlossier Phase 1 Set
Julianna B.
Everett, WA
How is the coverage with their concealer/foundation? I've been meaning to try if for awhile.
Raquel D.
Rodeo, CA
What’s your favorite glossier product? And what mainstream brand is comparable to it? Glossier Phase 2 Set