BY GLOSSIER

Clean, dewy, perfectly primed skin is Phase 1. Phase 2 is getting dressed for your day: groom with Boy Brow, even things out with a dab of Stretch Concealer, and smudge on a sheer, matte lip with Generation G. The look is bare, casual, applied in simple, easy gestures—we’re not out to cover you up, complicate your routine, or make you into someone else. It’s cool to dress up, but you always come back to your best basics (as in the Phase 2 Set).

Boy Brow available in 3 shades.

Stretch Concealer available in 5 shades.

Generation G available in 4 shades.

• What’s your favorite glossier product? And what mainstrea...2 Answers
  • Hi Influenster’s! Opinions needed 🙌🏽 What are your thoug...2 Answers
  • I have never heard of this product before. Very interest...3 Answers
Glossier Phase 2 Set
  • "i purchased this just a few days before they cut the price down a bit, so that was a bummer but i do like the products! the concealer is a perfect match for my skin tone, and has a very skin like finish. it's just a little greasy so be sure to set it. the boy brow is wonderful, and the balm is a beautiful raspberry shade!" in 4 reviews
  • "really good value for money. i definitely recommend buying this if you've never tried glossier products. the set includes a great brow gel, that gives you really fluffy youthful brows. the concealer is really great for brightening under the eyes. and the generation g lipstick is a great natural lip colour, my favorite shade is leo." in 3 reviews
Trisha W.
A great value and starter pack. I like that you can customize it. The concealer and boy brow are my favorite. The lipstick is really moisturizing and natural feeling. Great little deal to star with.
Dia S.
State College, PA
Definitely some worth trying! I love this set. It’s all I need to get ready most days.
An important thing to note though is that if you have thin eyebrows you may not be satisfied with the boy brow, but you could still get it in clear and use it along with an eyeliner pencil.
Also, I hope you find your shade of concealer cause if you do, this will become your go to product.
Margaret L.
Lawrence, KS
Purchased at: Glossier
Perfect no makeup makeup look. Takes no time at all to apply. The stretch concealer actually offers pretty good coverage that really looks like skin but is by no means going to cover dark, dark spots or moderate to severe pimples. Good for everyday brightening. Boy brow is amazing (of course) and Generation G is good for a light flush of buildable color.
Nataya K.
White Marsh, MD
Boy Brow is amazing and the star of the kit.
Concealer broke me out so beware if you’re acne prone. Little coverage but smooth texture that blends well.
Lipstick is a bit dry.
Catherine A.
Birmingham, AL
I have absolutely loved my glossier phase 2 set. I have not found any issues with any glossier products that i have tried, i love them all and the packaging! Boy brow is easy to use and enhances my naturally blond eyebrows. The stretch concealer is one of my favorites because it gives full coverage while being light.
Dee P.
Long Is City, NY
I absolutely love every part of the move brand they have such great quality perfect for all types of skin and great price ranges definitely would recommend so go out and get it quick it’s easy to find online and they have great promo
Nicole G.
Nashville
This set from Glossier is one of my favorites! all 3 products in the Phase 2 set especially Boy Brow & the stretch concealer are definitely worth trying if you are interested in Glossier!
Charlotte B.
Greenville , SC
If you’re wanting to try Glossier and have no clue what to try first this set is for you! The concealer is beautiful on the skin and I wear it on no make up make up days! Your brows won’t go anywhere with the bow brow and the lip colors are so natural and don’t make you look “made up”
Kelly M.
Lehi, UT
Such an amazing set. I use the stretch concealer and boy brow daily. They are staples on my vanity. The generation g lipstick is so amazing and I love how you get to pick out your shade. I would recommend all the shades but my favorite by far is Leo. It’s such a beautiful warm nude color.
Kat
leavenworth
This is a good set to give you a variety of things from the brand. I bought it for boy brow and the generation G lipstick, but I was happily surprised by the concealer. It has become one of my favorites! It's a good value and a good way to find your favorite products.
Kathleen D.
Joliet, IL
I have never heard of this product before. Very interested to learn more. Can someone tell me what is the product like.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Hi Influenster’s! Opinions needed 🙌🏽 What are your thoughts on Glossier? Are the products worth the price? I’d love to know what your fav products are oh and also share your skin type as well! Trying to learn how products work based off of skin type and to learn which products are worth trying. Thanks 💕 Glossier Phase 2 SetGlossier Phase 1 Set
Julianna B.
Everett, WA
How is the coverage with their concealer/foundation? I've been meaning to try if for awhile.
Raquel D.
Rodeo, CA
What’s your favorite glossier product? And what mainstream brand is comparable to it? Glossier Phase 2 Set