BY GLOSSIER

Clean, dewy, perfectly primed skin is Phase 1. Phase 2 is getting dressed for your day: groom with Boy Brow, even things out with a dab of Stretch Concealer, and smudge on a sheer, matte lip with Generation G. The look is bare, casual, applied in simple, easy gestures—we’re not out to cover you up, complicate your routine, or make you into someone else. It’s cool to dress up, but you always come back to your best basics (as in the Phase 2 Set).

Boy Brow available in 3 shades.

Stretch Concealer available in 5 shades.

Generation G available in 4 shades.

• What’s your favorite glossier product? And what mainstrea...2 Answers
  • Hi Influenster’s! Opinions needed 🙌🏽 What are your thoug...2 Answers
  • I have never heard of this product before. Very interest...3 Answers
Glossier Phase 2 Set
  • "i purchased this just a few days before they cut the price down a bit, so that was a bummer but i do like the products! the concealer is a perfect match for my skin tone, and has a very skin like finish. it's just a little greasy so be sure to set it. the boy brow is wonderful, and the balm is a beautiful raspberry shade!" in 4 reviews
  • "really good value for money. i definitely recommend buying this if you've never tried glossier products. the set includes a great brow gel, that gives you really fluffy youthful brows. the concealer is really great for brightening under the eyes. and the generation g lipstick is a great natural lip colour, my favorite shade is leo." in 3 reviews
Madison C.
Jacksonville, FL
Such a good value for three wonderful products. In love with the Generation G Lip Tint in Leo. Perfect shade for fall- buildable and hydrating lip tint. Boy brow is my new favorite makeup product of all time and I can’t live without it. Makes my browns look so full and natural! Goodbye eyebrow pencil!
Meredith M.
Layton,UT
Totally a good deal! The concealer is great for dark circles and slight redness, it has i nice skin like finish but it gets pretty creasy throughout the day so make sure you set it. I really love the brow pomade, it’s a great match to my brow color, and keeps the hair in place all day. The lipstick is wonderful too. I feel like lots of sheer matte products tend to get a little blotchy, but this was like the exact opposite. It has such a pretty color (mine is in the shade Like), although it was fairly subtle, it was very buildable. Would definitely recommend this set.
Nur B.
This is a great way to test most of the products. This value set helps you purchase a lip, brow, and the concealer product all at once. I would recommend anyone to purchase this set of they are trying this brand out for the first time.
Sophia G.
This is a perfect set in that it includes Glossier’s heaviest hitters. It includes the Stretch Concealer, a great cheap dupe for another natural-finish, sinks-right-in concealer I love: RMS (Un) Coverup. Boy Brow is their cult classic, my favorite brow product for volumizing and shaping. Generation G is my everyday favorite, a sheer wash of color without being too shiny or slippy. This set is such a deal when I need to stock up on all my Glossier favorites.
Erin R.
Charleston
Love this set - it's the perfect introduction to the Glossier makeup family and really embodies their philosophy of skin first, makeup second. With this trio you get just enough for a fresh walk out the door face without looking made up. Cool girl status.
Janelle H.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Macy's
I liked everything! Except the concealer. They could use a little more or less of a certain ingredient in it but definitely a good everyday make up for a short day. The lip shade was totally cute and the brow brush was everything you would expect! It’s gel material made it glide on my eyebrows just right!
C M.
giving this 4 because while i swear by boy brow and loved the lip color i tried with this set (“crush”), i thought the stretch concealer was not nearly as good as the other two products. it’s definitely still worth it because with the individual cost of the lip and brow, the concealer is basically a freebie if you buy all 3 together and if you’re looking for a glossier starter pack, this is a good one to go for.
Nina D.
New York
Glossier is a fun, no-fuss beauty brand. This set is above all others, the textures are unique and make application a fun and a breeze! The stretch concealer is pliable and luminous with medium buileable coverage. I did notice minor creasing, and I did have to reapply once or twice through the day, but the texture, wear and color made it worth it! Boy brow is my holy grail brow do-it-all, I wear this daily whether I’m wearing makeup or going bare faced. This set is a hit!
Tabitha L.
Las Vegas, NV
I LOVE this kit! It was my first taste of Glossier and I’m hooked. It all works amazing, the packaging is sleek and cute, and best of all it is easy and super quick to apply. Can’t wait to try more glossier.
Halle P.
Metuchen, NJ
This is a great way to try out Glossier products. The concealer is so natural-looking and easy to blend. It can work everywhere and if you love looking dewy, you don’t really need to set it. The Generation G lipstick is the best formula I’ve ever tried. It’s buildable so you can take it from day to night with a few extra swipes. And the Boy Brow is the perfect brow product if you love natural brows. Mine are pretty thick so I don’t pencil anything in and this product gives them a lovely shape and keeps them in place. This introduced me to the brand and I HIGHLY recommend trying it!
Kathleen D.
Joliet, IL
I have never heard of this product before. Very interested to learn more. Can someone tell me what is the product like.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Hi Influenster’s! Opinions needed 🙌🏽 What are your thoughts on Glossier? Are the products worth the price? I’d love to know what your fav products are oh and also share your skin type as well! Trying to learn how products work based off of skin type and to learn which products are worth trying. Thanks 💕 Glossier Phase 2 SetGlossier Phase 1 Set
Julianna B.
Everett, WA
How is the coverage with their concealer/foundation? I've been meaning to try if for awhile.
Raquel D.
Rodeo, CA
What’s your favorite glossier product? And what mainstream brand is comparable to it? Glossier Phase 2 Set