BY GLOSSIER

Clean, dewy, perfectly primed skin is Phase 1. Phase 2 is getting dressed for your day: groom with Boy Brow, even things out with a dab of Stretch Concealer, and smudge on a sheer, matte lip with Generation G. The look is bare, casual, applied in simple, easy gestures—we’re not out to cover you up, complicate your routine, or make you into someone else. It’s cool to dress up, but you always come back to your best basics (as in the Phase 2 Set).

Boy Brow available in 3 shades.

Stretch Concealer available in 5 shades.

Generation G available in 4 shades.

• What’s your favorite glossier product? And what mainstrea...2 Answers
  • Hi Influenster’s! Opinions needed 🙌🏽 What are your thoug...2 Answers
  • I have never heard of this product before. Very interest...3 Answers
Glossier Phase 2 Set
  • "i purchased this just a few days before they cut the price down a bit, so that was a bummer but i do like the products! the concealer is a perfect match for my skin tone, and has a very skin like finish. it's just a little greasy so be sure to set it. the boy brow is wonderful, and the balm is a beautiful raspberry shade!" in 4 reviews
  • "really good value for money. i definitely recommend buying this if you've never tried glossier products. the set includes a great brow gel, that gives you really fluffy youthful brows. the concealer is really great for brightening under the eyes. and the generation g lipstick is a great natural lip colour, my favorite shade is leo." in 3 reviews
Saskia W.
Swinton, MANCHESTER
Really good value for money. I definitely recommend buying this if you've never tried glossier products. The set includes a great Brow gel, that gives you really fluffy youthful brows. The concealer is really great for brightening under the eyes. And The Generation g lipstick is a great natural lip colour, my favorite shade is leo.
Natasha M.
Toronto, ON
Worth every single penny. Glossier as a brand is fantastic and there products are amazing. Every item in this kit does what it should and leaves you looking perfect. The stretch concealer is perfect, leaves you dewy but covered. Would recommend a thousand times over.
sofia m.
London, ON
Obsessed with every product in this Set! I got the lipstick in JAM and it gives the perfect amount of berry kisses colour on my lips. The conceal evens out my skin and does not get cakey. Boy brow is well.. boy brow... it’s AMAZING.
Serena L.
Kitchener, ON
A great introduction to Glossier makeup. The concealer and blush were the knock out products for me, along with Boy Brow. The only product I felt let down by was the highlighter, which is very weak in pigmentation, and left me feeling greasy because of its balmy core. I would say that the cost of Phase 2 was fair for the products I received. I would wear and order most of hem again, other than the highlighter.
Cecilia s.
I've bought my favorite Glossier products for all my friends because they're that good, and these lip colors, Jam especially, is going to another one that I gift around because it looks amazing on every skin tone, it's easy to wear, and no one should be without it. You don't even need a mirror to apply it! Maybe just your selfie camera.
SPENCER {.
Toronto
I love these bundles because of the VALUE! Stretch concealer is amazing I use it everyday sometimes all over my face, it glows and doesn't sit in pores. And generation G is the most soft buildable thing ever!
Taylor U.
Ariss, ON
This is such a great way to try out some of glossiers makeup products! I love the stretch concealer but I do think it needs to be used with their skin tint! Also, generation g in jam is such a pretty colour and I love how buildable it is!
Erez Z.
thornhill
This is one of my favourite sets! I love the concealer, it’s very creamy, and the lipstick is amazing. I bought the wrong shade of boy brow, a tad too dark
Shaista Y.
melbourne
I love this set. It’s just perfect I love like it includes everything that’s needed. I always go positive with good sets
Kathleen D.
Joliet, IL
I have never heard of this product before. Very interested to learn more. Can someone tell me what is the product like.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Hi Influenster’s! Opinions needed 🙌🏽 What are your thoughts on Glossier? Are the products worth the price? I’d love to know what your fav products are oh and also share your skin type as well! Trying to learn how products work based off of skin type and to learn which products are worth trying. Thanks 💕 Glossier Phase 2 SetGlossier Phase 1 Set
Julianna B.
Everett, WA
How is the coverage with their concealer/foundation? I've been meaning to try if for awhile.
Raquel D.
Rodeo, CA
What’s your favorite glossier product? And what mainstream brand is comparable to it? Glossier Phase 2 Set