BY GLOSSIER

Clean, dewy, perfectly primed skin is Phase 1. Phase 2 is getting dressed for your day: groom with Boy Brow, even things out with a dab of Stretch Concealer, and smudge on a sheer, matte lip with Generation G. The look is bare, casual, applied in simple, easy gestures—we’re not out to cover you up, complicate your routine, or make you into someone else. It’s cool to dress up, but you always come back to your best basics (as in the Phase 2 Set).

Boy Brow available in 3 shades.

Stretch Concealer available in 5 shades.

Generation G available in 4 shades.

• What’s your favorite glossier product? And what mainstrea...2 Answers
  • Hi Influenster’s! Opinions needed 🙌🏽 What are your thoug...2 Answers
  • I have never heard of this product before. Very interest...3 Answers
Glossier Phase 2 Set
  • "i purchased this just a few days before they cut the price down a bit, so that was a bummer but i do like the products! the concealer is a perfect match for my skin tone, and has a very skin like finish. it's just a little greasy so be sure to set it. the boy brow is wonderful, and the balm is a beautiful raspberry shade!" in 4 reviews
  • "really good value for money. i definitely recommend buying this if you've never tried glossier products. the set includes a great brow gel, that gives you really fluffy youthful brows. the concealer is really great for brightening under the eyes. and the generation g lipstick is a great natural lip colour, my favorite shade is leo." in 3 reviews
Taylor U.
Ariss, ON
This is such a great way to try out some of glossiers makeup products! I love the stretch concealer but I do think it needs to be used with their skin tint! Also, generation g in jam is such a pretty colour and I love how buildable it is!
shayna r.
Victoria, BC
This is such a great set for the price. I wish the concealer matched me better but that’s the only item I can’t use. However it was easy to blend so that’s a pro. I really loved the lipstick in zip and the boy brow !! Highly recommend it
Eleanor W.
Great value.i love every single product I got in this set, it's handy it comes as a combo. The concealer is my favourite as it is so creamy and easy to blend. It isn't high coverage though.
Sophie B.
This set is all you need for any run out of the door no makeup - makeup look! Whether I’m heading to university or I’m late for work these are the three items I reach for. The boy brow is all you need for a tidy and filled brow look, personally I use blonde and it is all I use! The stretch concealer I use by tapping it in with my finger under my eyes around my nose and across my cheeks. It really does stretch with the skin and moves throughout the day not drying out or appearing flaky. Finally the lipstick, I bought mine in the shade zip, which is a bright red. As someone who finds red lipsticks scary I love this product as I can make it as pigmented as I like depending on how much I use! Definitely a makeup set for someone looking for a small collection of staple items or a kit for someone starting out!
Megan K.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the phase 2 set. All of these products are perfect for that simple and quick makeup look. Glossier is a brand which is well known for natural looking makeup, and these three products do that. The concealer is just buttery smooth and melts to the touch. If you are looking for a very full coverage concealer then maybe this isn't for you. But for me, it's perfect. I rarely wear anything more than a tinted moisturiser and this concealer. It gives just the right amount of coverage without looking like I'm wearing any things. I use Boy Brow in brown, and I cannot get enough of it. I makes me look like I have naturally thick super model brows. And who doesn't want that. I got the shade cake in my lipstick, and it is a great nude for me. It's very similar to my own lip colour but it evens my own lips out, making them look fuller and even. All in all this is an amazing set, and would highly recommend others to get it.
Sharon Z.
I was not a big fan of this set. Honestly, I bought it because I needed Boy Brow, wanted to try the lipstick and wouldn't mind having the concealer (so 1/3 of me really needed it). I did not enjoy the lipstick because it felt like a layer of plastic on my lips. The concealer was terrible on my skin because as soon as it made contact with my skin, it became flaky. Boy Brow is the only product I don't mind but I knew that already.
Monica v.
These are the first products I've ever bought from glossier and I'm already hooked! Brow gel is amazing. Lipstick is amazing. Concealer while at first seeming a bit dark, blends out to match my skin perfectly. To sum it up all three of these are my go to no makeup, makeup look. They all wear so comfortably and light you forget you're even wearing makeup. Throw these in your purse for a quick morning after spruce up if you know what I mean;)
Felicia S.
Vancouver
bought this set because i knew i liked boy brow and wanted to try some other products from glossier! packaging is definitely not glossier's strong suit - generation g especially comes in a flimsy tube and stretch concealer is in a not so hygienic tub. however, i like that they are natural looking and require minimal effort to put on! boy brow is the stand out for sure, i've never used a more perfectly shaped brow brush and formula
Margot D.
San Antonio
this is a great set for face makeup. if they threw in lash slick this would be all you need for a your-face-but-better look. concealer works well under the eye and reducing redness, lipstick is easy to apply and gives a pretty blotted look, and boy brow is the best brow product on the market. would highly suggest, especially for anyone who is new to makeup as everything is very easy to use and not very extreme
michelle r.
Toronto, ON
I would give the boy brow and the concealer 5 stars, the lipstick however is 1 star.

boy brow - great product! The application is very simple, and the colour and texture are great.

concealer - my new favourite concealer! Great for under eyes, and as a more natural looking spot treatment.

lipstick - horrible. The pigment is okay, but the texture is incredibly dry. It doesn’t even apply smoothly, that’s how dry it is.
Kathleen D.
Joliet, IL
I have never heard of this product before. Very interested to learn more. Can someone tell me what is the product like.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Hi Influenster’s! Opinions needed 🙌🏽 What are your thoughts on Glossier? Are the products worth the price? I’d love to know what your fav products are oh and also share your skin type as well! Trying to learn how products work based off of skin type and to learn which products are worth trying. Thanks 💕 Glossier Phase 2 SetGlossier Phase 1 Set
Julianna B.
Everett, WA
How is the coverage with their concealer/foundation? I've been meaning to try if for awhile.
Raquel D.
Rodeo, CA
What’s your favorite glossier product? And what mainstream brand is comparable to it? Glossier Phase 2 Set