BY GLOSSIER

Clean, dewy, perfectly primed skin is Phase 1. Phase 2 is getting dressed for your day: groom with Boy Brow, even things out with a dab of Stretch Concealer, and smudge on a sheer, matte lip with Generation G. The look is bare, casual, applied in simple, easy gestures—we’re not out to cover you up, complicate your routine, or make you into someone else. It’s cool to dress up, but you always come back to your best basics (as in the Phase 2 Set).

Boy Brow available in 3 shades.

Stretch Concealer available in 5 shades.

Generation G available in 4 shades.

• What’s your favorite glossier product? And what mainstrea...2 Answers
  • Hi Influenster’s! Opinions needed 🙌🏽 What are your thoug...2 Answers
  • I have never heard of this product before. Very interest...3 Answers
Glossier Phase 2 Set
  • "i purchased this just a few days before they cut the price down a bit, so that was a bummer but i do like the products! the concealer is a perfect match for my skin tone, and has a very skin like finish. it's just a little greasy so be sure to set it. the boy brow is wonderful, and the balm is a beautiful raspberry shade!" in 4 reviews
  • "really good value for money. i definitely recommend buying this if you've never tried glossier products. the set includes a great brow gel, that gives you really fluffy youthful brows. the concealer is really great for brightening under the eyes. and the generation g lipstick is a great natural lip colour, my favorite shade is leo." in 3 reviews
Mona M.
Long Pond, PA
When purchasing Glossier products, you have to be in the mindset of having a skin focused, no makeup fresh faced look. If you are on board with that, these are solid 5 star products. The boy brow builds on your existing brow hairs and makes them appear fuller and keeps them in place. The stretch concealer is a very dewy, emollient light-medium coverage. It moves with your skin, it will crease on your eyelids and settle slightly in fine lines, but a quick pat with your ring finger will smooth it right out. It never looks dry or cakey, it brightens dark circles naturally without looking overdone. I have the generation g in Like and it acts as a VERY sheer tinted balm. It’s the exact color of my lips but makes them appear a tad bit more saturated. I love these products for when I just want to look like myself—just a little more rested and hydrated! Glossier Generation G in Like, Glossier Stretch Concealer in Medium, Glossier Boy Brow in black, Glossier Phase 2 Set, Glossier Lip Gloss, Glossier Cloud Paint in Beam, Glossier Haloscope Highlighter in Quartz
Elena S.
Belmont, NC
Two out of three products were great. The boy brow was a life saver in my brow life while the concealer was a great alternative if I didn’t want any foundation on and just want something natural.
Denise C.
Great Neck , NY
I love the glossier phase 2 set. Concealer is a generous size and covers well while feeling lightweight. The lipstick gives that lived-in color right off the bat. The boy brow is my favorite- I used it after pencil or on its own to give my brows a little fullness!
jeimy c.
Winter Haven, FL
perfect choice if you’re interested in trying out glossier products. the concealer is awesome for minimal makeup days but it does crease and looks greasy if not set. the lip stick is awesome, more like a stain. boy brow is what drew me in to this set at first and i was not disappointed, it was perfect for achieving the messy brow look
Cynthia M.
Purchased at: Glossier
I love most of this set. I wanted to try Boy Brow but I think it works best if you already have great brows that just need a little grooming. The consistency is good and doesn’t flake off but that was the only thing I liked about it. However I ended up really enjoying the stretch concealer. The texture has a lot of slip and provided just enough coverage while letting my freckles still show. This was also my second generation g lip stick. I like the finish but I chose the wrong shade. I have pigmented lips and I chose the shade cake, hoping it would be a light peachy colour. It basically doesn’t show on me.
Aiden D.
Peterborough
This was a great set! I LOVE the boy brow. Best brow gel I've ever tried. The stretch concealer is an absolutely beautiful medium coverage on the skin. The lip balm was good. Not moisturizing enough, but not pigmented enough to weR as a lipstick.
Minerva C.
CDMX
Super vale la pena este “kit”. Trae mis 3 productos favoritos de la marca. El corrector, aunque tiene poca cobertura, es increíble ya que deja como un brillo super lindo en la ojera. El gel de cejas es lo mejor que existe, hasta el momento no he en ontrado nada igual.
Fabianna T.
miramar
Love how this looks! The boy brow works really well fillling in sparse areas( i'm growing out my brows rn) and keeps them in place. The gen g in zip I wear everyday! I wear it over lip balm and it gives my lops the most natural flush. But, honestly the stretch concealer was my absolute favorite! It covers up my dark circles.
Bonnie L.
Toronto, ON
Great value!! Love all the products in this set. I was hesitant at first because I wasn’t so sure of the lipstick but it I did end up loving it. Love the concealer it’s the best creamiest concealer ever and of course one of the best selling product brow gel.
Taylor U.
Ariss, ON
This is such a great way to try out some of glossiers makeup products! I love the stretch concealer but I do think it needs to be used with their skin tint! Also, generation g in jam is such a pretty colour and I love how buildable it is!
Kathleen D.
Joliet, IL
I have never heard of this product before. Very interested to learn more. Can someone tell me what is the product like.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Hi Influenster’s! Opinions needed 🙌🏽 What are your thoughts on Glossier? Are the products worth the price? I’d love to know what your fav products are oh and also share your skin type as well! Trying to learn how products work based off of skin type and to learn which products are worth trying. Thanks 💕 Glossier Phase 2 SetGlossier Phase 1 Set
Julianna B.
Everett, WA
How is the coverage with their concealer/foundation? I've been meaning to try if for awhile.
Raquel D.
Rodeo, CA
What’s your favorite glossier product? And what mainstream brand is comparable to it? Glossier Phase 2 Set