BY GLOSSIER

Clean, dewy, perfectly primed skin is Phase 1. Phase 2 is getting dressed for your day: groom with Boy Brow, even things out with a dab of Stretch Concealer, and smudge on a sheer, matte lip with Generation G. The look is bare, casual, applied in simple, easy gestures—we’re not out to cover you up, complicate your routine, or make you into someone else. It’s cool to dress up, but you always come back to your best basics (as in the Phase 2 Set).

Boy Brow available in 3 shades.

Stretch Concealer available in 5 shades.

Generation G available in 4 shades.

• What’s your favorite glossier product? And what mainstrea...2 Answers
  • Hi Influenster’s! Opinions needed 🙌🏽 What are your thoug...2 Answers
  • I have never heard of this product before. Very interest...3 Answers
Glossier Phase 2 Set
  • "i purchased this just a few days before they cut the price down a bit, so that was a bummer but i do like the products! the concealer is a perfect match for my skin tone, and has a very skin like finish. it's just a little greasy so be sure to set it. the boy brow is wonderful, and the balm is a beautiful raspberry shade!" in 4 reviews
  • "really good value for money. i definitely recommend buying this if you've never tried glossier products. the set includes a great brow gel, that gives you really fluffy youthful brows. the concealer is really great for brightening under the eyes. and the generation g lipstick is a great natural lip colour, my favorite shade is leo." in 3 reviews
Wendy H.
Richmond, KY
The best of the best! This product has excellent coverage and feels amazing! Couldn't ask for more!
Giliann K.
Washington, DC
The products are all incredible on their own and I loved receiving them together at a good price
Janyneath C.
Simpsonville , KY
Love this set. Their Generation z lip stick is amazing and also hydrating on the lips.
Alia J.
The boy-brow is to die for! A little pricey for
How small the package is but worth it !
Denise C.
Great Neck , NY
I love the glossier phase 2 set. Concealer is a generous size and covers well while feeling lightweight. The lipstick gives that lived-in color right off the bat. The boy brow is my favorite- I used it after pencil or on its own to give my brows a little fullness!
Abbie B.
Ann Arbor, MI
Perfect makeup pack for daily quick routine. Stretch concealer is amazing, so smooth and blendable. Love to use my finger then blend out with beauty blender. Great coverage for smaller blemishes and under eyes. I usually set with a powder because it’s more dewy but that’s just my preference. Boy brow is awesome! I use benefit when I want really dramatic brows but this makes it so fast and easy to get great full brows (I’m blonde so this is saying something). Got the generation G in crush and it wears beautifully and has that matte slightly worn down look if I apply one coat or can be layered up for a bolder color. Only qualm is that it smells kind of floral Or perfumes which I’m not crazy about but overall it’s great!
Elena W.
Stretch concealer is my favorite, it looks dewy under the eyes and never heavy. Boy brow has also shortened my morning routine as I don’t need to use a pencil to fill in my brows, this gel does it for me, and gen g in jam is a great very shade.
Kt E.
These people have great aesthetic and it shows in their product line. This is a great entry set to try a bit of all. While I could have done with it the primer, I would recommend giving it all a shot first.
jeimy c.
Winter Haven, FL
perfect choice if you’re interested in trying out glossier products. the concealer is awesome for minimal makeup days but it does crease and looks greasy if not set. the lip stick is awesome, more like a stain. boy brow is what drew me in to this set at first and i was not disappointed, it was perfect for achieving the messy brow look
Isidora M.
My first ever Glossier purchase that turned me into a FIEND. Every part of this set is fantastic. The stretch concealer covers up my dark circles without looking cakey. It looks like skin. The boy brow helps fluff up my brows to make them look naturally beautiful. And I got the Generation G in Zip which is a perfect pop of color on “no makeup” makeup days. Would repurchase every part of this kit (and I have!)
Kathleen D.
Joliet, IL
I have never heard of this product before. Very interested to learn more. Can someone tell me what is the product like.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Hi Influenster’s! Opinions needed 🙌🏽 What are your thoughts on Glossier? Are the products worth the price? I’d love to know what your fav products are oh and also share your skin type as well! Trying to learn how products work based off of skin type and to learn which products are worth trying. Thanks 💕 Glossier Phase 2 SetGlossier Phase 1 Set
Julianna B.
Everett, WA
How is the coverage with their concealer/foundation? I've been meaning to try if for awhile.
Raquel D.
Rodeo, CA
What’s your favorite glossier product? And what mainstream brand is comparable to it? Glossier Phase 2 Set