BY GLOSSIER

Clean, dewy, perfectly primed skin is Phase 1. Phase 2 is getting dressed for your day: groom with Boy Brow, even things out with a dab of Stretch Concealer, and smudge on a sheer, matte lip with Generation G. The look is bare, casual, applied in simple, easy gestures—we’re not out to cover you up, complicate your routine, or make you into someone else. It’s cool to dress up, but you always come back to your best basics (as in the Phase 2 Set).

Boy Brow available in 3 shades.

Stretch Concealer available in 5 shades.

Generation G available in 4 shades.

• What’s your favorite glossier product? And what mainstrea...2 Answers
  • Hi Influenster’s! Opinions needed 🙌🏽 What are your thoug...2 Answers
  • I have never heard of this product before. Very interest...3 Answers
Glossier Phase 2 Set
  • "i purchased this just a few days before they cut the price down a bit, so that was a bummer but i do like the products! the concealer is a perfect match for my skin tone, and has a very skin like finish. it's just a little greasy so be sure to set it. the boy brow is wonderful, and the balm is a beautiful raspberry shade!" in 4 reviews
  • "really good value for money. i definitely recommend buying this if you've never tried glossier products. the set includes a great brow gel, that gives you really fluffy youthful brows. the concealer is really great for brightening under the eyes. and the generation g lipstick is a great natural lip colour, my favorite shade is leo." in 3 reviews
Ashley B.
Pinson, AL
This is a good set to see if you like glossier. I love the boy brow and have absolutely repurchased! The lipstick is pretty but not fantastic and the concealer is okay.
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
While none of these products were the ones I was most excited about, I gave it a chance (since I wanted to try the gen g lip stain and it was too good of a deal not to get the whole set) and was super blown away. Every glossier product is a masterpiece, the boy brow is flexible yet effective, the gen g is sheer yet even and bright, and the concealer is extremely versatile while being light and barely-there despite working so well to even skin tone. This set is fully customizable and really makes that whole no makeup-makeup look so achievable.
Blesi B.
I absolutely love this set. The Boy Brow gives my eyebrows shape and makes them seem fuller all day long. The concealer is great to cover up small blemishes and does well covering dark circles. I purchased the lipstick in the "like" shade and it's beautiful. It gives my lips a nice natural warm pink shade and doesn't even make it look like I'm wearing any lipstick but makes my lips look like they are naturally that color. I would definitely buy again. 10/10 recommend.
Alexis M.
Brooklyn
These are my three must have staples to have at all times. The stretch concealer is a perfect concealer. It's buildable and perfect for covering up imperfections. Brow Wiz is my favorite brow gel ever! It's perfect for creating that natural looking brow. It even ads dimension to the brow, so if you have bare brows then this perfect for you! Balm Dotcom is my favorite product. I absolutely love Birthday Balm. It smells amazing! 100% recommend!
dior A.
Vallejo, CA
Love anything Glossier to be honest and I love this set most especially. I think the stretch concealer works for me because I have fairly good skin. The coverage is very light. Everything else is just great. Glossier actually promotes having good skin and natural beauty. So if you feel like you need more coverage or perfectly done brows, this might not be for you. Nevertheless, I love it.
Ashley G.
Raleigh, NC
Over hyped. I bought this being super excited by the cult like status around it. Honestly, it comes off "too natural" for me. For the cost I want people to KNOW I'm wearing product. If you're into a more natural finish where you only look like an enhanced but not air brushed version of yourself, this might be for you
Brooke M.
Fort Worth , TX
I love boy brow so much more than my brow filler from benefit and smashbox! It lasts all day and makes buy brows look full and fluffy. The concealer is thick and creamy. It works wonders on my dark under eyes. The lip color is buildable and lasts throughout the day.
Caroline C.
Hattiesburg, MS
This set was incredible. I bought it because it had miniature versions of the exact products I really wanted to try. All three products were super cool. The concealer is dewy but with nice coverage, the boy brow keeps my brows in place all day, and the lippie color is so creamy. Love it all.
Allison C.
W Lafayette, IN
The price is a little high but worth it to me. The products give me a great no makeup makeup look. The quality is great as well. And they provide videos on how to use each product as well.
Danielle V.
Gotta love all of these essentials in one place! I know everyone loves Boy Brow the best but the stretch concealer is one of my can't live without products.
Kathleen D.
Joliet, IL
I have never heard of this product before. Very interested to learn more. Can someone tell me what is the product like.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Hi Influenster’s! Opinions needed 🙌🏽 What are your thoughts on Glossier? Are the products worth the price? I’d love to know what your fav products are oh and also share your skin type as well! Trying to learn how products work based off of skin type and to learn which products are worth trying. Thanks 💕 Glossier Phase 2 SetGlossier Phase 1 Set
Julianna B.
Everett, WA
How is the coverage with their concealer/foundation? I've been meaning to try if for awhile.
Raquel D.
Rodeo, CA
What’s your favorite glossier product? And what mainstream brand is comparable to it? Glossier Phase 2 Set