Glossier Phase 2 Set

by Glossier

Clean, dewy, perfectly primed skin is Phase 1. Phase 2 is getting dressed for your day: groom with Boy Brow, even things out with a dab of Stretch Concealer, and smudge on a sheer, matte lip with Generation G. The look is bare, casual, applied in simple, easy gestures—we’re not out to cover you up, complicate your routine, or make you into someone else. It’s cool to dress up, but you always come back to your best basics (as in the Phase 2 Set).

Boy Brow available in 3 shades.

Stretch Concealer available in 5 shades.

Generation G available in 4 shades.

The boy brown is a good product?
how long lasting ?
What’s your favorite glossier product? And what mainstream brand is comparable to it? Glossier Phase 2 Set
Start your review of Glossier Phase 2 Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...for my skin tone, and has a very skin like finish. it's just a little greasy so be sure to set it. the boy brow is wonderful, and the balm is a beautiful raspberry shade!in reviews
...gives you really fluffy youthful brows. the concealer is really great for brightening under the eyes. and the generation g lipstick is a great natural lip colour, my favorite shade is leo.in reviews
maggie D.
Jenkintown, PA
This set was a present I received and I loved every product. It’s great for a gift or to help test out a bunch of Glossier products! Best brand
kam S.
Glossier Phase 2 Set uploaded by kam S.
i loved these! they were perfect for enhancing features and not covering them Glossier Stretch Concealer i totally enjoyed using it on my face and it didn’t make me break out or anything
Patricia M.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm a big fan of the "generation g" lipsticks because it's a subtle way of getting the "popsicle lip" without having to put any effort into application. It glides on like a balm and is buildable but beware it dries down quickly to matte lipstick so it's best to moisturize with a lip balm or balm.com before applying the lipstick. For me the "stretch concealer" is great it covers up my dark circles wonderfully and doesn't crease or settle when applied correctly but, will need to use a different concealer for blemishes as it gives a dewy look which may highlight blemishes. Everyone loves the "boy brow"...I'm sort of on the fence. While it tints the brows & combs through it...it just doesn't just fill in for me the way other brow pencils have, and definitely doesn't tame my crazy eyebrows enough since it's a pomade. I usually have to go in with another brow gel afterwards to tame them. The phase 2 is definitely a good deal. Save a few dollars and try a product w/a couple good staple items.
Sarah H.
This set has all my favorite Glossier makeup products--Generation G lipstick, Stretch Concealer, and Boy Brow. I love that buying the set saves a little money, but it doesn't make sense to repeatedly purchase this set because the concealer and lipstick last much longer than the Boy Brow. But, if you're new to Glossier, this is a great starter pack.
Stephanie A.
Trussville, AL
I love this set. It has basically everything I need for a no makeup, makeup look. On lazy days I just use these products and I’m done. The boy brow is my fav. The concealer isn’t full coverage but I like that. The lipstick is the perfect shade
Emily H.
Tirlock
The glossier face to say is the best that you could ever get it’s affordable with all the products you get in the set. Love the set I recommend it for anybody. My favorite product personally is the concealer.You should get it and don’t think twice.
Ashell C.
miami lakes
There’s no way to go wrong with this product! The lipstick is smooth and perfect, the concealer is the right consistency to not make it look like you have a ton of make up on. The mascara is great. All these products are a great for a no-makeup makeup look!
fabiana M.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
this product it’s really good i love it it’s really small y really recommended it’s so good
Iara L.
Sunnyside, NY
Great set featuring the glossier stretch concealer, boy brow and gen g. I almost always get this when I need to replenish either of the products in the set. It just saves you money and if you dont need the other product that goes with it, you can gift it.
Mona B.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Glossier Phase 2 Set uploaded by Mona B.
When purchasing Glossier products, you have to be in the mindset of having a skin focused, no makeup fresh faced look. If you are on board with that, these are solid 5 star products. The boy brow builds on your existing brow hairs and makes them appear fuller and keeps them in place. The stretch concealer is a very dewy, emollient light-medium coverage. It moves with your skin, it will crease on your eyelids and settle slightly in fine lines, but a quick pat with your ring finger will smooth it right out. It never looks dry or cakey, it brightens dark circles naturally without looking overdone. I have the generation g in Like and it acts as a VERY sheer tinted balm. It’s the exact color of my lips but makes them appear a tad bit more saturated. I love these products for when I just want to look like myself—just a little more rested and hydrated! Glossier Generation G in Like, Glossier Stretch Concealer in Medium, Glossier Boy Brow in black, Glossier Phase 2 Set, Glossier Lip Gloss, Glossier Cloud Paint in Beam, Glossier Haloscope Highlighter in Quartz
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Raquel D.
Rodeo, CA
il y a 3 ans
J N. il y a 3 ans
The concealer!! Can't think of any brand that is quite similar to them If you're interested you can get 20% off a Glossier purchase with this link https://glossier. com? ref= e27451ad26c967 (the discount will appear at checkout, use a new email if you already have an account!)
Jasmine P.
Tampa, FL
il y a 3 ans
Ante R. il y a 3 ans
Hello Jasmine! I will start with my skin type: Dry and sensitive skin. The first products I used from Glossier it's actually their Phase 2 Set (Boy Brow, Stretch Concelear and Generation G ) I will start with Boy Brow: I really believe this is their star product, I really love how it gives volume, color and stay in place brows and still making them look really natural (and I have pretty thick ones) I have it in the darkest shade but I want to try the brown and clear one! Stretch concelear: I love how dewy makes my undereye area look, it's no heavy, but keep in mind that it is not a full coverage one, on days when I have dark circles I use it first then layer it with another brighting one that has a little bit of a matte finish, also since it is very emolient, you need to set it with powder right after applying it (I apply it with my fingers so it sets better) and last but not least Generation G: They are matte lip balms with really natural /popsicle like colors. I have them in Like and Crush. They are almost your everyday lip product but again, it is supposed to give a natural color not a full coverage one (which I adore). Another products from Glossier that I personally like are their Lidstars, Milky Jelly Cleanser (this one is GENIUS!!!) and Haloscope 🌟 Also not makeup but I love how unique their perfume (Glossier You) smells 🤗 Hope I helped 💗 Would love to know what you get!