BY GLOSSIER

Clean, dewy, perfectly primed skin is Phase 1. Phase 2 is getting dressed for your day: groom with Boy Brow, even things out with a dab of Stretch Concealer, and smudge on a sheer, matte lip with Generation G. The look is bare, casual, applied in simple, easy gestures—we’re not out to cover you up, complicate your routine, or make you into someone else. It’s cool to dress up, but you always come back to your best basics (as in the Phase 2 Set).

Boy Brow available in 3 shades.

Stretch Concealer available in 5 shades.

Generation G available in 4 shades.

• What’s your favorite glossier product? And what mainstrea...2 Answers
  • Hi Influenster’s! Opinions needed 🙌🏽 What are your thoug...2 Answers
  • I have never heard of this product before. Very interest...3 Answers
Glossier Phase 2 Set
  • "i purchased this just a few days before they cut the price down a bit, so that was a bummer but i do like the products! the concealer is a perfect match for my skin tone, and has a very skin like finish. it's just a little greasy so be sure to set it. the boy brow is wonderful, and the balm is a beautiful raspberry shade!" in 4 reviews
  • "really good value for money. i definitely recommend buying this if you've never tried glossier products. the set includes a great brow gel, that gives you really fluffy youthful brows. the concealer is really great for brightening under the eyes. and the generation g lipstick is a great natural lip colour, my favorite shade is leo." in 3 reviews
Virginia A.
Alexandria, LA
Boy Brow is my new favorite brow product. I’m in the process of growing out my brows, trying to get that natural, full brow look. Boy brow helps me add some color and also hold. The Generation G lip color is also my go to lip product now. I have it in Leo, which is a wonderful warm brown. I want to get it in one of the pink/red colors as well. The concealer is okay, I have combination skin that errs on the oily side more often than not so when I use it on my under eyes it creases a lot. But it is good for quick coverage on blemishes and redness.
Katie Y.
Oh, Glossier. I really didn't want to believe the hype, but you convinced me. I've actually gotten two of these sets over the last year. One with the concealer in Light, Boy Brow in Brunette and the lip in Like. I'm about an NC25-30 depending on the season and the stretch concealer in light suits my winter skin a bit better. It's a moisturizing concealer that I love during the winter around the eyes. I've also used this with a stippling brush as my foundation on days when I can't be bothered to do a lot of makeup. It's got great coverage with a bit of a sheen. Boy Brow is as good as they say and brunette suits my coloring. It's not a warm brown, but a perfect mid tone ash brown. And the lip tint in Cake is a slightly rosy MLBB color that I love for the spring.

My second set has the stretch concealer in medium which suits me better in the summer when I have a bit of color. Again, I use this as both a concealer and sheered out as foundation. I got a second tube of Boy Brow in brunette because I ran out. And the lip tint in this kit was Jam. This is a great night out or special occasion lip where you don't want to look like you tried too hard. It's a lovely berry that I like to wear sheer or layered up for more color. One of my all time favorites.
Breanna B.
Ames, IA
This was my first, long-awaited purchase from Glossier. The set is a really great deal in my opinion, since you get 3 products for $40 that are usually $20 a piece. I love each product but they all have their downsides. I’ll start with the Stretch Concealer: I got shade Medium and it’s a perfect match for my skin tone, which is great! It’s pretty much the only concealer I’ve purchased that had enough yellow tones in it and didn’t read pink on me. It is super glowy, which adds a nice look to the skin that stays even when you powder it! The downside to that glowiness is that it can crease under the eyes. So, great color, creases though. Next, Boy Brow. I actually love this product. I got it in brown and it works really well on me. The only downside is it doesn’t hold as well as I thought it was going to, but I still love the product overall. Lastly, Gen G. (Please note that I purchased this before Gen G’s reformulation, so sad.) I got the shade Leo, a warm brown, and I love the color. The two downsides for me were pigmentation and dryness. I love a sheer lip, but this one was a bit too sheer for me. Plus I found it to emphasize my lips’ texture because of the matte formula. It can be fixed though! My favorite way to wear my Gen G is to put it on top of my Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask. This adds moisture before I put on the lipstick, AND brings out the color in the lipstick a lot more since it glides on so smoothly. Overall, I like the set a lot, but each product has its quirks!
Aly R.
The ONLY reason why I'm not giving this a 5 star is because of the price point. lol I want to love glossier but it's just too expensive. Boy brow is great but it dried out, but I mean. All mascara type of makeup does. The lip tint is amazing Bc of the hint of color. The only bad thing about it is that it fades away in the middle and ur stuck with color only outside of your lips. For some reason I can't spell concelear - but it's all right. It applies great but it's not long lasting. Maybe I need to set it. Sorry. I ramble. I'm not picky I swear. I love the items. But they all have their con.
Bella M.
Corp Christi, TX
I’m giving this 3 stars because every product was just decent. The concealer only works for my under eyes and doesn’t work if I’m using anything other than just the concealer. I liked boy brow but it dried out extremely fast. The lipstick was probably my favorite but the lid cracked in my purse (that I’m very gentle with) and has dried it out quite a bit. I wouldn’t purchase this again.
Mona Z.
Concord, NH
Giving 3 stars because I didn’t love the Generation G lipstick or the stretch concealer, but am a HUGE fan of the Boy Brow! I ordered the Generation G in Like which is supposed to be a soft, powdery pink but it turned out darker and more fuscia colored, and did not offer much staying power at all. The stretch concealer, although buildable, doesn’t offer a ton of coverage and I found it stuck to any lines in my face and looked cakey if I applied any setting powder over it. The Boy Brow is amazing and is my new holy grail in brows products.
Erin P.
Stroudsburg, PA
All my FAVS in one collection, not a random "why is this in here" item! Boy brow, Gen G matte lip and stretch concealer! All three make me want to happy dance. Boy brow is my FAV brow tamer/contour. It's texture is amazing and the wand is ingenious. Thickens, flexible and conditioning. Stretch concealer is amazing! It's my go to for everything! So smooth and moisturizing, just warm up and apply then done! Easily buildable with an easy flip to matte finish with translucent powder. Does not cake and moves with your skins expressions. This product works for your skin inside with healing avocado and jojoba oils, cocoa butter. Gen G matte lip an Zip, a universal red shade for everyone! Completely buildable from sheer to bold. Good for your lips goodies lock in moisture. I'm definitely a Glossier girl lol 😆
Caroline L.
Bellingham, WA
I purchased this just a few days before they cut the price down a bit, so that was a bummer but I do like the products! The concealer is a perfect match for my skin tone, and has a very skin like finish. It's just a little greasy so be sure to set it. The boy brow is wonderful, and the balm is a beautiful raspberry shade!
Davis C.
Northampton
Amazing quality for price!! I don’t love heavy coverage but love to give a little extra color to my face and it does that. I love how it feels and looks after applying moisturizer but can feel kinda dry without it. The brow gel is hands down the best I have used but can get a little too much product and can’t get too wet. Lipstick has awesome coverage and love the color
Blaine H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
3 of my all time favorite Glossier products in one kit. Creating the perfect 5 second face, nonetheless. You get to choose your color of all three; boy brow, stretch concealer and gen g! Definitely recommend this kit to anyone that is looking to try out some signature Glossier products.
Kathleen D.
Joliet, IL
I have never heard of this product before. Very interested to learn more. Can someone tell me what is the product like.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Hi Influenster’s! Opinions needed 🙌🏽 What are your thoughts on Glossier? Are the products worth the price? I’d love to know what your fav products are oh and also share your skin type as well! Trying to learn how products work based off of skin type and to learn which products are worth trying. Thanks 💕 Glossier Phase 2 SetGlossier Phase 1 Set
Julianna B.
Everett, WA
How is the coverage with their concealer/foundation? I've been meaning to try if for awhile.
Raquel D.
Rodeo, CA
What’s your favorite glossier product? And what mainstream brand is comparable to it? Glossier Phase 2 Set