BY GLOSSIER #3 in Skincare Sets

We’re resetting the beauty game, starting with the most important thing: a perfectly primed canvas. This is skincare as makeup—our Milky Jelly Cleanser, Priming Moisturizer, Balm Dotcom, and Perfecting Skin Tint, designed to work together to perfect (not conceal!) skin while requiring minimal effort on your end. All you need are your fingertips.

Perfecting Skin Tint available in 5 shades.

Liliana A.
Winter Park, FL
This is a great value, as the cleanser and the balm are probably two of glossier's most hyped up products. For this set, you essentially buy the Cleanser, and the moisturizer and get the balm for free. The Milky Jelly cleanser is a non-lathering cleanser, which may take some getting used to. It removes makeup decently, but does nothing for waterproof makeup (as stated in the product description). You still need to use an oil based cleanser prior to Milky Jelly. It is safe to use around the eyes and does not irritate. However, this cleanser contains Isopropyl Myristate, which may clog pores and irritate some people. The moisturizer is a decent lightweight moisturizer. I find it works best for priming the Glossier Stretch Concealer, although I have not noticed an effect on priming for my other (non-Glossier) makeup. Balm DotCom is probably the best balm I've used. It moisturizes as well as vaseline without leaving as much of a greasy mess. All in all, if you're looking for a starting point to get acquainted with Glossier, definitely start here.Glossier Phase 1 Set
Mary C.
Dearborn, MI
In the Phase 1 Set you get a Milky Jelly Cleanser, a Priming Moisturizer and a balm dot com of your choice (cherry, coconut, birthday cake, mint, rose, original). I chose the birthday cake balm that had a little glitter and then I paid and got my package. I love this set. I think it’s a great way to start a routine. I think every product in it is worth it. And if you’re buying the cleanser and lotion anyways you’re getting a balm for basically no additional cost. It’s a pretty good deal if you’re willing to spend the $40 on skincare. I highly recommend it. I use these with a few other products and my skin has totally cleared.
Coralys R.
Windermere, FL
These products are my current favorites and I can't wait to purchase more. The Balm Dot Com is a must need product! This stuff stays on my lips without needing to re-apply and it's not sticky. Just the right amount of moisture for the whole day. Priming Moisturizer has worked wonders for me so far. I've been putting it on before applying my makeup in the morning and leaves my skin moisturized but doesn't add to my already greasy skin. My makeup applies beautifully. Last but not least, The Milk Jelly Cleanser. This product feels amazing on my skin and works really well at removing my makeup after a long day, right before heading into bed and in the morning too. Can't wait to purchase more products from this wonderful company!
Anna M.
Phoenix, AZ
This set is what dreams are made of! Only thing is, they recently changed it and the Phase 1 set includes the milky jelly cleanser, the priming moisturizer, and the balm dot com. These three things I use literally every single day. The balm dot com is the best chapstick/lip balm/anywhere balm ever. It lasts for hours and is super hydrating (plus the flavor options are all amazing!). The cleanser easily takes off all of my makeup (it took me a while to figure it out....apply on a dry face with dry hands. It doesn't work nearly as well if your hands or face is wet!) and it doesn't burn or sting my skin or eyes like so many makeup removers do. Last but not least, the priming moisturizing lotion. I have dry skin and I love that this stuff is buildable. I can apply as much as I need and reapply throughout the day if necessary and it never feels heavy, but it's definitely moisturizing!
Sarah N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I really like how gentle the cleanser is and how you can use it with or without water. It can't get rid of my waterproof mascara, but honestly, not many products do without some work. The priming moisturizer is great for daytime but don't really use it at night (except in the summer in Florida humidity!). Also, the lip balm is the cherry on top! If you order the Cherry flavor just know it has a slight hint of color.
Bella M.
corpus christi
The only thing I really enjoyed from this set was the milky jelly cleanser, which is a nice, very gentle cleanser. The priming moisturiser didn’t moisturise enough for me and I personally didn’t like it as a primer and the balm dotcom doesn’t do much as far as hydration goes plus it breaks me out if I use it too much. When I bought it, it didn’t include the skin tint so I cant review that.
Rebecca B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I purchased this to try out the face wash and moisturizer. The balm was a bonus cause I wanted to buy it anyways but the set makes it cheaper. The balm is a definite must and I chose the birthday balm. It has no tint with very small micro glitters. The face wash is ok, I would say it's for people who have flawless skin or if you want to use it every day in the morning.
Maddie C.
Boston , MA
This set right here changed my life. The face wash is soothing but powerful. It removes makeup and cleanses my skin without drying it out. The moisturizer can be a light one in the morning or layered to be super hydrating at night. The balm is also great. I’ve struggled to find a product that competes with good old fashion aquafor and this does. 10/10 would recommend all of these to anyone. Great price/ value for what you get. Glossier is a great brand and has single handedly given me beautiful skin. I wear barely any make up because my skin feels and looks great.
Emma M.
Kearny, NJ
I loved everything in this kit except the priming moisturizer. It just wasn’t for me! It made me oily and broke me out. The milky jelly and balm dot com on the other hand were amazing!!! I love using the milky jelly to breakdown makeup before using micellar water. The balm is just great at keeping my lips moisturized and soft all day, with a touch of color!
bree p.
This set is okay, but I loved parts of it, didn't care for some parts of it, and hated others. Specifically, I love the Balm Dotcom and the Priming Moisturizer, am neutral toward the cleanser, and I hate the price tag/advertising. Glossier makes a lot of claims involving this set, but you could get much better value for a lot less money.
Leah M.
Are these worth the money??
Sophie P.
I have heard very mixed reviews on this product which makes me unsure. Is it worth it ?
Danielle D.
Los Angeles, CA
I've really been interested in this product! Would you say it's worth the money? How did it compare to other products just like it!
Amanda K.
Does this last long??????
Fatima M.
Does it actually work really good with skin?