Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint

by Glossier

Glossier Perfecting Skin TInt. What does it do? Evens out discoloration and leaves your face looking toned, smooth, and dewy. The breathable, ultra thin formula auto-fits to skin, making application as simple as throwing on moisturizer. What won’t it do? Hide your freckles, spackle your pores, or erase any other evidence that you are, in fact, a real human being.

Comes in five super sheer, adaptable shades.

Size: 1fl oz / 30ml

What is the best skin tint?
I do not have many (if any) blemishes or scars. I do have overall facial redness/pink tone. Would this do well in evening it out?
Is this ok for oily skin?
Start your review of Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint!
Shannon R.
Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint uploaded by Shannon R.
this skin tint gives your skin the healthiest glow, it is definitely a sheer tint of colour but works well with concealer to give you some coverage. perfect for warmer months when you don’t want a face full of foundation. needs to be powdered as it will transfer.
Tamzin P.
Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint uploaded by Tamzin P.
The perfect natural look for summer using Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint, Glossier Boy Brow and Glossier Stretch Concealer! A slight coverage giving an even skin tone, fluffy brows and an amazing concealer to stop conceal any blemishes, could not recommend these enough but it is on the expensive side
Chloe P.
Knottingley, West Yorkshire
Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint uploaded by Chloe P.
I think this is fantastic! I got G12 and it's perfect, at first I thought it was disappearing into my skin as I rubbed it in with my fingertips as the match was so good. You absolutely need to be 100% on top of your skincare though as this is very sheer coverage and makes you look like you've not got make up on (exactly what it's designed to do) and it will tell on you if you've not exfoliated etc. Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint Glossier
Chloe M.
Preston, Lancashire
Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint uploaded by Chloe M.
I use this foundation for work mostly, it’s such a good product if you’re wanting a natural make up look and makes my skin look dewy, very light. Definitely one of my favourites and I’d definitely recommend
Shana K.
Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint uploaded by Shana K.
Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint uploaded by Shana K.
Overall I think that this product is amazing if you are looking for that perfect 'no makeup makeup look,' but only if you already have pretty decent skin. It is very lightweight, and I honestly think that you could get away with people not knowing that you were wearing makeup - I honestly couldn't tell any difference without looking at the before and after pictures, and even then it wasn't that dramatic a difference - I could still see some texture and redness, but it covered it up brilliantly. I would recommend to somebody who is looking for that 'me but better' look. One thing I will note is that this was tiny compared to what I was expecting, especially considering the finish. Overall I'm not sure if I would repurchase this product, but I am happy that I did, as I personally prefer low/medium coverage and would definately feel comfortable wearing this on a 'good skin day' - I marked it down by 1 star because I think that I would want just a little bit more coverage if my skin was having an 'off day.' If you do purchase this, please bare in mind that you won't really get any coverage with this, it just makes your skin look healthier.
Shannon M.
Norwich
Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint uploaded by Shannon M.
If you're looking for a product which will enhance your natural beauty, then this could definitely be for you! I loved it so much that I bought a second one just a couple of weeks after receiving the first! As it is just a tint, it doesn't cover redness, bumps or any kind of spots but it gives you a lovely complexion. It's best to apply using your fingers over moisturised skin as using a beauty blender thins out the product too much. I would suggest not using a primer underneath this either otherwise it'll sit uncomfortably on top of your skin.
Lizzie B.
Todmorden
This skin tint is exactly that, a tint. It kind of works on the basis that you probably already have "good" skin as it won't cover any dark spots, acne or scarring. The bottle doesn't allow too much product to flow at once, which is good as it is quite liquid. The tint spreads well on the skin and feels a little silicone-y (which isn't a surprise looking at the ingredients) and remains wet on the skin for a few minutes, so you don't have to work too quickly. The coverage is so sheer and light, it feels almost as if you are not wearing anything, which feels nice, especially if it warm out, although sometimes I forget I'm wearing it and will rub my face. The tint evens out any slight uneven tone and leaves the skin looking super fresh and dewy. The only things I didn't like were it's slightly stingy around the under eye area if you are not careful, it transfers a little and the limited shade range. Overall, I do really like this tint for days where my skin is looking clear and I just want a little bit of a boost.
Louisa W.
Wallsend, Tyne And Wear
If you're after something incredibly light coverage just to even your skin out slightly then look no further. This feels completely weightless once applied, lasts all day and has no scent to it. It doesn't cover dark circles, freckles or spots but I like to use a concealer to cover places I want extra coverage. This just gives you such a natural yet put together look.
Zaytoon D.
Manchester, Lancashire
Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint uploaded by Zaytoon D.
Lovely tinted moisturiser with decent coverage it really helps conceal my redness and uneven skin tone while still looking like skin, never cakey
Fizzah R.
Walsall
Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint uploaded by Fizzah R.
If you’re looking for a dewy tinted moisturiser with minimal coverage this is for you. I find it evens out my skin tone but doesn’t cover blemishes - perfect for those no makeup makeup days.

340 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Georgina W.
Wiltshire
il y a 10 mois
Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint does anyone have this is it worth the purchase??
Jordan L. il y a 10 mois
Yes! I LOVE it. It’s definitely a sheer coverage tint. Basically evens out my skin tone and gives a great solid base for bronzer & blush. Feels like nothing on.