BY GLOSSIER #74 in Liquid Foundation

Glossier Perfecting Skin TInt. What does it do? Evens out discoloration and leaves your face looking toned, smooth, and dewy. The breathable, ultra thin formula auto-fits to skin, making application as simple as throwing on moisturizer. What won’t it do? Hide your freckles, spackle your pores, or erase any other evidence that you are, in fact, a real human being.

Comes in five super sheer, adaptable shades.

Size: 1fl oz / 30ml

• Ok. So before i review it, should i set this with powder ...2 Answers
  • Does the product work well for acne like mine?2 Answers
  • I’m very interested in something as light as skin tint. I...1 Answers
Buy on Glossier
Vi T.
Philadelphia, PA
On the product page, Glossier claims that it “evens out discoloration and leaves your face looking toned, smooth, and dewy”. They state very clearly that it’s a super sheer formula that won’t give any real coverage of blemishes, freckles, pores, etc. I’d say this is pretty accurate; I included a before and after photo so you guys could see how much coverage I get from just this product. If you can notice the teeny freckle I have in both pics, you’ll see it’s just as visible with and without 🤭

I wear the shade medium. I’m someone who honestly prefers higher coverage, but I love the finish of this tint. For me, it evens out my skin tone just enough, and is super glowy without ever crossing the line into oily. On lighter makeup days, I just spot conceal over areas where I want higher coverage and I’m good to go!

The tint is super easy to apply; I just squeeze a few drops directly onto my face and then blend out with my fingers. It’s so light that using a beauty blender wastes too much product. It feels really smoothing, which is probably mostly due to the amount of silicones in the formula. I usually try to avoid silicone heavy products, but since this is water based and not heavy at all, it doesn’t bother me too much. The bottle is 1 oz and $26; honestly I feel like I’ve had mine forever and it’s still going strong. I would definitely recommend this tint to anyone looking to even out a bit of redness or who doesn’t like the feel of regular foundation. Or someone extra like me who just likes the idea of wearing diamond powder on their face lmao
Nina D.
New York
This is my holy grail, every day face base! I have been using it daily for over a year now and have gotten nothing but compliments on how healthy and glowing my skin looks! I have always hated foundations of all kinds. I don’t like feeling like I’m wearing a mask, application is a nuisance, and my fair skin makes shade selection a complete nightmare. I also have lots of freckles all over my face, and foundations either covered them or gave them weird, ashy appearance. This offers minimal coverage, so if you have problem spots like pimples, dark spots, or prominent redness you will want to go in with a concealer when using this. When I first bought skin tint, I really didn’t like it. I thought it was greasy, slippery, and too shiny rather than dewy and glowing. Turns out I was just using too much! I’ve figured it out now, and I’ll never go back. I spritz my face with MAC Fix+, apply a hydrating primer, and use the nozzle tip to paint my face like a cat(not kidding!). Two long, thin whiskers across my cheeks, a dot on my nose and chin, a line across my forehead, and then pat in to blend with fingers. It plays well with other makeup. To set I apply a layer of KVD Lock-It powder(nothing to mattifying, as it takes away the glow the tint delivers!), and then spritz again with my Fix+. It makes my skin appear glowing, dewy, healthy, keeps my freckles intact, and real! It also stays beautiful all day. Never stop making this, Glossier!
Yasmin D.
This is a great product if you like natural finishes (and prioritize that over anything else). It blurred my pores, minimized my redness, and helped blend my dark circles in so that they were less noticeable. Usually if I wear makeup, concealer is imperative to cover up my dark circles, but with this product I actually feel comfortable wearing the skin tint alone and ditching any other face products. For comparison purposes, I recently tried the Ordinary Serum Foundation and found it to be too noticeable; whereas Perfecting Skin Tint is the perfect finish for me. One star off because it did settle into dry patches, and similar to another reviewer, they were patches I wasn't even aware I had. I also find it a bit expensive but I've only used it 3-4 times so far. I will update based on how long the bottle lasts!
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
One of my new go-to products!
This is very light weight and doesn't have much coverage- it mostly evens out skin tone. It's perfect for the summer when you just want to look evened out. I have fair, yellow toned skin and the "Fair" shade matches me perfectly.
The bottle is very small and travel friendly. Great no-fuss packaging.
I prefer applying this with a sponge (it doesnt seem to eat up product for me personally, but this will work fine with fingertips or a brush as well).
The thing i love most about this is that it is virtually weightless and completely dries down on the skin.
My only issue with this product is that *sometimes* it can cling to my dry patches a tiny bit- but this is not a huge deal to me (pros outweigh the cons).
Will definitely re-purchase when I run out.
Alison G.
Roseville, MI
This is exactly what I am looking for in a tint, especially in the summer months when my skin will be sensitive from sun exposure. It doesnt gather up, feel greasy, and it is also versatile when using it with other products  like adding warmth to another heavier foundation or lighting it up. However, if you have problematic skin with dark spots that you dont want people to see, the only way to actually wear this foundation is paring it with the stretch concealer, then you'll be good to go! It is extremely light weight , little to no fragrance, and gives your skin a break from full coverage foundations.
Roxanne R.
At first, I really did not like this product. I was wearing it with my holy grail sunscreen (Austrailian Gold Botanical Mineral Tinted Face Sunscreen) and it went on so patchy and looked so weird! After finding a moisturizing face sunscreen that worked well with it, the product works so well!! It has light coverage, but adds a little something to the skin...essentially, your skin but better. I love wearing this to work out, or for days where its really hot and I know that I'll be wearing sunglasses or touching my face a lot. Its pricey, but nice! However, you could probably find something at the drugstore that performs the same way.
Robbi K.
It’s okay but honestly if you are not 15 years old and/or do not have perfect skin and is not “in care of a dermatologist” this won’t be for you. This is literally emperor’s new clothes here. No coverage at all and leaves your skin a little streaky and greasy. Seriously if you want a tinted moisturizer, don’t buy this buy a tinted moisturizer like Laura Mercier. Otherwise you could get the same effect with just applying a moisturizer to the skin to get that “sheer, dewy look”. Oh! And this doesn’t even have SPF! Seriously what is the point of this product?!?
Jill N.
I LOVE THIS. First off, it is important to note this is not a full coverage foundation or even medium. It is what it says it is: a skin tint. I am lucky to have the few skin issues I have and when I am very attentive to what I put on my face I can get away with a tint. It gives me this beautiful natural glow and just blends in to my skin like magic. I am so obsessed with how natural my skin looks when I wear this. I use MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick Primer on my t zone and then a hydrating primer for my cheeks and then pat the tint on top. If I have any areas that need more attention (undereyes or cheeks) I pat on Glossier Stretch Concealer and if I need it I bake with a powder to set. I do have some texture and I can surprisingly still look great in just this. I definitely recommend this to someone who isn't looking for a lot of coverage. This is perfect for my needs and I will definitely repurchase.
Kelly O.
los angeles, CA
I love this product for evening out my skin tone. It's so light and feels like you have nothing on. If you are looking for medium-heavy coverage this is not for you. I use this to brighten and even out skin and then I use concealer where there's still redness. I shake the bottle and apply directly on the skin. I use a lot...the recommended 10 drops is not enough for me. I started to like it a lot more after I started using more of it. I just purchased my second bottle. Love
Lindsey P.
Evanston , IL
This product is good for evening skin tone if you 1. Don’t have many pimples and 2. Have very light discoloration, if at all. I can only wear this is my skin basically looks perfect underneath and just needs a boost. I prefer other tints/tintes moisturizers because they have SPF. I also find that the light version of this bleeds down my face in a very white liquid if it gets wet. I don’t like having to literally avoid the rain if I’m wearing this. Can be super embarrassing!
Jasmine A.
I really want to try this but I want to know is it light coverage, what skin type is it good for ?
Abigail B.
McDonough, GA
Is this product worth the price? I'm concerned about the size of the bottle, if it will last. Also is the dewy coverage kind of oily or sticky?
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Has anyone with oily skin tried this and what are your thought?
Beatriz G.
chicago ridge , IL
🌸 i recently purchased the Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint. it doesn’t last super long on my oily skin. anyone know how i can try to prolong its wear/get less shiny throughout the day?
Kaitlynn R.
Clover, SC
I was wondering what this product is like and how well it stays on throughout the day. What is the coverage like?