Glossier Moisturizing Moon Mask

by Glossier

How many times a week would it be good to use this mask ?
I Have heard mixed reviews about this product, is it worth the hype?
Thoughts on this face mask?
Start your review of Glossier Moisturizing Moon Mask!
Product Highlights
...really packs a punch. Sometimes I don't even wash all of it off (it's sensitive and light enough to do so). The packaging is beautiful and I reuse the containers. in reviews
Mercer Island, WA
Glossier Moisturizing Moon Mask uploaded by Carson B.
The Moisturising Moon Mask is formulated using a blend of almond old, liquorice extract, hyaluronic acid, plant-based squalene among others. However, even though the mask does feel sort of nice and a bit soothing on the skin, it does not really do any of the things some of the ingredients mentioned above do in other formulations or on their own.
Brooklyn , NY
Glossier Moisturizing Moon Mask uploaded by Steph O.
Glossier has been one of the brands that I’ve wanted to try for the longest time. For my first purchase from them, I decided to go fairly simple; a hydrating mask. This mask is supposed to hydrate and calm your skin, which I always appreciate and love. It can be used everyday, but I personally use it about 3/4 times a week. It does a decent job at hydration, but nothing life changing. The only complain I have, is that for some reason it burns/feels hot the first 1/2 minutes after I apply it. My face also sometimes looks red after removing it. These problems are not so big that they make me want to stop using this mask, but it’s worth mentioning. Might be bad for you if you have sensitive skin. What’s your favorite glossier product?
Manitou Beach, MI
Glossier Moisturizing Moon Mask uploaded by Shayla M.
I really had doubts about this product but let me just say I am over the moon about the product. This mask doesn't clog my pores but still gives me a dew luminescent glow. My mom who doesn't take as much pride in her skin as I do is in Love. My mom has dry skin and she will go to bed with the mask on and she will wake me up with glowing reviews. I really recommend this mask but could be more cost effective.
Columbus, GA
This mask is amazing! I love how soft and smooth my skin feels after using this. I am obsessed with hyaluronic acid and this stuff is super moisturizing. I usually apply a thin layer and go to sleep and wake up feeling fresh. It can be used nightly but I personally only use it once a week. This mask isnt very pricey and lasts me a while. I believe it was around $23 and worth it! I recommend giving it a try. I love it!
Omaha, NE
Glossier Moisturizing Moon Mask uploaded by hannah B.
Such an amazing product! Love how it makes my skin feel- I am a first time user and I will continue to use this product and purchase again when I run out!!
Fortworth Texas
Glossier Moisturizing Moon Mask It leaves my skin nice glory and moisturized highly reccomend the product for all skin time oily sensitive combination it is very useful and has plenty of product inside
Pekin
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mask! I have dry skin so this helps bunches giving me back moisture to my face! It has exceeded all my expectations! The packaging is so beautiful, it’s a little on the pricey side but so worth it! I DEFIANTLY DEFIANTLY recommended this to everyone!
Zionsville, In
Loved this so much! Made my skin feel amazing. Such a great buy and affordable as well! Glossier never fails to make such great products that I️ love to use and make my skin feel amazing!
This mask is revitalizing, moisturizing, and makes my skin feel smooth and polished. I would genuinely recommend this mask for anyone with dry or flaky skin.
Webster (town)
Glossier Moisturizing Moon Mask uploaded by Michaela F.
I was so shocked with how much I loved this mask! I honestly wasn't expecting too much because I am move of a fan of glossier's makeup not skincare. I am not sure if this mask does much but it feel like heaven!!!

291 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Collingwood
il y a 4 mois
IIT Cosmetics CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ is it worth the price should I buy it?