Glossier Moisturizing Moon Mask

by Glossier

Does this product actually work?
i’ve never tried this project and i wanted to know if it’s worth it?
Start your review of Glossier Moisturizing Moon Mask!
Product Highlights
“...really packs a punch. Sometimes I don't even wash all of it off (it's sensitive and light enough to do so). The packaging is beautiful and I reuse the containers. ” in reviews
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Glossier
AMAZING FOR SENSITIVE SKIN!!! Only mask my mom who suffers from sensitive skin, could use and has been great. First, you get a lot of product for the price, especially for a higher brand. There is not strong smell, very soft light smell of like almond, lavender, and little scent of honey. This would be best if put in the fridge for a bit before applying to get more benefits from it, but not necessary. Applying is so easy! I recommend using a spoon or mask tool. I would start with a thing layer first to see how your skin reacts. Goes on like a thick cream and when you wash it off, it’s a bit gelatinous and filmy but I promise it’ll come off. Your skin feels hydrated and soft and I had supple dewy skin after. I have dry skin so it didn’t leave me AS moisturizer as I thought it would, but remember every skin type will have different results. I would do this 2-3 times a week, I’ve even applied a thin layer and slept in it. Remember to follow up with a moisturizer to lock in all that goodness! A def must have and try.
Rochester , NY
I am not a fan of glossier skin care. I would give most of their products a one star review and that’s being nice. However the two things that I do like or the milky jelly cleanser, and this hydrating mask. This doesn’t irritate my skin, feels good on, and is a nice way to pamper myself. And it makes my skin feel nice in the morning. I’m only giving it three stars because I have other products that work better. And considering I only give their other products one*, three stars is huge when it comes to glossier skin care. Their make up on the other hand that’s a different story. I love the make up
Tacoma , WA
I haven’t found a mask before this that actually works. After one use of this mask, redness and acne scarring on my face was significantly reduced, and after two uses, a patch of acne scars on my cheek that I’ve been trying to get rid of for a year or so is almost invisible. My skin is almost clear, and I’ve only used this mask twice! I have sensitive skin, and so far, I’ve had no reactions to the product. I was also surprised that once dry, I didn’t even notice that the mask was on, as it was very light. This is a truly incredible product and I will be adding it to my regular skincare routine.
Johnstown, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I truly love this company, especially for young girls. That want to experiment with make up. This sends such a strong message that the line of products are few. Not typical make up. Meant for a fresh face look and someone who doesnt like makeup and wants to go natural but add a little touch of something. This product is awesome and I would love if there were smaller sizes. They can be pricey but again there is few things inna good way. I would love for young girls to be introduced to glossier #glossier Glossier Balm Dotcom Glossier Moisturizing Moon Mask
Clive, IA
I loved this mask after the first time I tried it! It's so nice and cool the second you apply it, making you feel refreshed. I Glossier Moisturizing Moon Mask like that it stays wet on the skin and doesn't dry down, leaving you with that tight feeling a lot of drying masks tend to give. It rinses off super easily and results in smooth, moisturized skin! I like to use this once a week before bed. I don't even notice that the mask is on, as it's very light. This is a truly incredible product and I will be adding it to my regular skincare routine.
huntsville
I use this mask about once or twice after exfoliating and I love it. It's super moisturizing and gives my skin this great, short term "plumping" effect. There isn’t a very strong smell in the product, although I wouldn't have been opposed to them creating a rose-scented mask. They do such a good job with the rose and coconut scents. I've experienced no sensitivity or irritation with this product, and I'd totally buy it again if there weren't a million cool hydrating masks out there waiting to be tested.
Los Angeles, CA
This is okay. I say that because, while it is pretty hydrating, although not the best mask ever, it made my face tingle or burn a bit. And I personally don't have that sensitive of skin but something about this didn't agree with my face. So, I would say if you have sensitive skin, be wary of it. I know it's very popular but I think there are better hydrating masks, like certain sheet masks. But it does have a cooling effect and does hydrate well enough.
I love this stuff! I have been struggling with dry skin for years. I feel like I’ve tried everything! This finally worked. I had dry patches on my face and my nose. My foundation would crack because of my dry skin. Then I tried this and it works wonderfully! I apply it once at night and if I wake up with a little dryness, I’ll reapply to the dry areas as needed. I’ve used this product for a while now and I hardly have to reapply. Definitely recommend this for super dry skin!
Tucson, AZ
I don’t have particularly dry skin and this is definitely meant to be a moisturizing mask, but I feel like it’s only slightly moisturizing, which is fine for my skin, but wouldn’t be great for someone truly looking for moisture. I do like to use it after the mega greens mask though, to kind of detox and moisturize for smooth skin. I wish it came with a small brush applicator because I hate sticking my fingers in it
This mask definetly hydrates your skin, especially if you layer it over super bounce, or a rosewater or aloe spritz, but then you just wash it off, so it doesnt really make much sense. I tried using it overnight, and the results we actually so good, my skin was super hydrated but not oily, and there was barely any residue left to wash off. I think it would probably work really well after using a clay mask as it would add hydration back into your skin.