BY GLOSSIER #18 in Face Masks

Glossier Moisturizing Moon Mask
  • "I love Glossier. This mask is great post-Green-mask, which detoxifies the skin. The Moon Mask is perfect in my dry spots and really packs a punch. Sometimes I don't even wash all of it off (it's sensitive and light enough to do so). The packaging is beautiful and I reuse the containers. " in 107 reviews
Alexander W.
Los Angeles, CA
The Glossier Moon Mask is refreshing and great with a twist!

Here are some of my favs about this mask:
+ Texture: applies smoothly and feels lightweight
+ Smell: nice fresh scent
+ Effectiveness: leaves your skin feeling refreshing and hydrating

Here are some tips I could give when using:
+ The color is pretty clear so when applying, leave a thin layer when using
+ Unlike a traditional "mask", you might be compelled to apply a thicker layer to simulate a mask but a little does go a long way!

Overall, I would recommend this mask but would comment that it will perform as well as other lower priced masks if this one does not necessarily fit your budget! Great mask!
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
I wanted to like this product. I have combination skin. I am oilier in my t zone/forehead area and only slightly more dry everywhere else. When I applied this mask, I felt a slight tingling sensation, which I thought was normal based on the reviews that I had read previously. Once I removed this mask, my skin felt smooth but then looked really red in my inner cheek/ upper cheek area. My forehead felt alright but overall, it was very drying to my skin and after, I felt a slightly itchy feeling inside of my skin. I also left it on for the recommended time. I have yet to try the moon mask that you are supposed follow this up with because I was honestly a bit scared because some people reported that their skin got really irritated. I will eventually try that mask out too after only applying this mask to my forehead. But, overall, this product made my skin pretty angry and I will be nervous the next time that I try it again. I would say that for dry skin, I would not recommend, even after I followed this up with a nourishing sheet mask. Also, I did not see any difference in my pores or overall skin appearance. This is unscented but I kind of wish that it had an earthy or light scent because sometimes that adds to the pampering experience. Anyway, hope this review helps out either Glossier or someone else who wants to experiment with this product.
emma r.
Brooklyn
Glossier never lets me down with theyre products especially with this one in particular, my skin is typically between the dry medium scale but this mask in particular leaves my skin looking radiant, freah and moisturized. I wear this before i go to sleep almost every night because of the way it leaves me feeling. Although Glossier products can seem to be a little expensive in comparison to the normal drug store brands, this high end product is well worth the price. In the case of Glossier you really do get what ur buying. If u want ur skin to be feeling fresh and look the best then you shoild get this.
Gabriella T.
Glossier has to be one of my favorite skincare/makeup brands. My skin is typically between the dry-medium scale, but this mask leaves my skin looking radiant, fresh, and moisturized. I wear this before I go to sleep almost every night because of the way it leaves me feeling. Although Glossier products can seem to be a little expensive in comparison to the normal drug-store brands, this high-end product is well worth the price. In the case of Glossier, you really do get what you pay for. I recommend this product one hundred percent for anyone who is looking to make their skin look and feel its best. Love, love, love!
Princess G.
Columbus
This mask was just O.K. I kept it in my fridge so it would have an extra cooling effect when using it, which was nice, but I otherwise did not notice much of a difference in my skin’s moisture after using the product. I wouldn’t buy this product again. I am 29 y/o, I have tried a few products from this company and I was not impressed compared to other brands I have tried. I feel this skincare line would be great for someone in the age range of 17-22 y/o. Glossier Moisturizing Moon Mask
Salam A.
Claremont
Glossier truly has my entire heart when it comes to makeup and skin products. I started using Glossier makeup a lil more than a year ago when it started to become really popular on Instagram. However, I only started using Glossier’s Moisturizing Moon Mask a few months ago and am so upset that I didn’t do it sooner. This is truly my favorite mask as my skin feels so cool and moisturized after using it. It has an amazing smell as well which makes me love it! Highly, highly recommended! And extra tip, put it in the fridge for an added cooling effect!
Jillian T.
Clarkston
Love, love, love! This mask was sent from heaven to lil ol' dehydrated-skin me to fulfill all of my wants, needs, and dreams. I use it 3 times a week and I wish my wallet allowed me to afford using it even more. My skin drinks this mask up like water and looks calmed, smooth, soft and poreless immediately after rinsing. The texture is like a fluffy whipped moisturizer and it comes in the cutest container. I apply it with a mask brush (since I have longer nails and its quite difficult to get out of the container otherwise) and leave it on for 20-30 minutes. The mask goes on white, and turns clear as it reacts to your body heat. I remove it with a washcloth, and I will say it seems like it would be a bit difficult to remove if you just use your hands, so keep that in mind. I already am almost done with my first container and have already ordered two backups of it because its a DREAM.
Hope Ann F.
East Lansing
I was a little let down from this face mask. It’s very good and gentle for the skin but didnt do much for my face except to make it smooth and a little wet. It feels good on but I was expecting more for the price. The packaging is cute and I’ve used it 6 times and still have a lot of product left. I would recommend this for a person with sensitive skin. But for the price I would pick another option.
Bella V.
New York
THE BEST hydrating mask I’ve ever used, it’s not super thick so in the winter months when my skin is feeling bleh I’ll usually put on a thin layer as a night cream and wake up with plump and rejuvenated skin that looks super healthy. I find it works best after a detoxifying clay mask to add an extra dose of hydration beyond just a moisturizer. I think this would be a great mask for all skin types.
Sarah K.
Seattle, WA
Holy Mecca ! This mask is so so wonderful it makes my skin feel like I was just born. Packaging is very cute and product leaves the skin feeling very moisturized and dewy. This is a mask that can be a little tricky to get off (it’s one that gets very gooey when rinsing) so I tend to take this one off in the shower. I highly recommend using the galaxy greens first and following up with this one,
Claire R.
Has anyone with oily skin used this?
Samantha S.
Wheaton, IL
How many people sleep in this mask? How about those with acne prone skin?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
How is this for combination skin? Especially during the summer...
kathy r.
Naples, FL
What skin type are these mask for?
Emese B.
Hey guys I’ve been wanting to try out glossier products for so long now. How did you like like this mask?