Glossier. Milky Jelly Cleanser

by Glossier

What is it?
A conditioning facial cleanser.
How to use:
To start your day—massage 1-2 pumps onto wet skin (keep it in the shower!) and rinse.

To remove makeup*—on dry skin, gently and thoroughly massage 2-3 pumps directly onto eye area to melt away mascara; add water, massage over the rest of your face, and rinse.

*unless it’s waterproof, in which case you should use a cleansing oil, and follow with Milky Jelly for complete clean.

Benefits:
Soothing

Purifying

Nourishing

Key Ingredients

Poloxamer
A strong yet mild cleansing agent used in contact lens solution.

Rosewater
We replaced 1/4 of the H2O content with soothing rosewater (bonus: smells great!).

Comfrey Root Extract
Contains allantoin, which heals dry, stressed skin.

Aquaxyl
Refills skin’s water reserves and improves its barrier to prevent dehydration.

Pro-Vitamin B5
Powerful, natural moisturizer found in mushrooms and cheese.

Claims:

hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, safe for the eye area, ophthalmologist tested, appropriate for all skin types, soap free, paraben free, sulfate free, cruelty free, non-comedogenic, vegan

Does this product help clear acne pretty fast?
I have always wanted to try this product all of my friends love it and recommend it. But do you think the money is worth it?
Does it get rid of pimples?
Start your review of Glossier. Milky Jelly Cleanser!
Product Highlights
“This cleanser has saved my skin. I've struggled to appease my sensitive, breakout-prone, combination skin for years, and I have finally found a solution in Glossier's Milky Jelly. It removes makeup like a champ, and effectively cleanses my skin without stripping it of all its natural oils. After several months of using only this cleanser, I now only have to spot-treat the occasional zit, instead of fighting with a whole bunch of them every day. I would pay any amount of money for this magical elixir (but I think $18 is pretty reasonable, especially for how much you get). I hope Glossier never discontinues Milky Jelly, because I will use it forever.” in reviews
“Very moisturizing and amazing. I love the gentle rose scent. I've had dry skin forever and this face wash cleans without drying out my skin. Additionally, it's so gentle on the eyes that it's a perfect makeup remover. A little goes a long way so the bottle will last a while. ” in reviews
Australia
Glossier is amazing but this one is even more amazing then the others. As it describes it applies super jellyish, like the name and is very refreshing. This was my first time using it and i cant get enough of it. The packaging is also super aesthetic and pretty.
love this soooo much! amazing feel on my skin! the texture is nice and it lasts me about 2 months! i use when ever my skin has had a breakout or is dry and my skin always feels beautiful after i’ve applied! every time i run out i always stock up!
victoria
The milk jelly cleanser is the most amazing smelling thing in the world the cleanser it’s self is so soft and moisturising on your skin I definitely recommend this product it is amazing buy it right now
Melbourne
Simple cleanser for morning gentle cleansing. I don’t think it does an incredible job at night to remove sunscreen and make up though. I do enjoy it a lot in the morning even for my oily skin!
los angeles
Pretty good! Nice and refreshing. Don't notice a huge diff in my skin after using but its a good daily cleanser I like to use in the shower. Cleans makeup and dirt on my face really well!
Melbourne
Love this cleanser. Sometimes if my skin is a bit drier (in the winter months) I find it a bit too drying but usually it’s just a lovely gentle second or morning cleanse.
This product was great for smoothing out texture but that was it. It wasn't anything amazing and was very average it didnt remove makeup and my skin wasn't clean as I rubbed a cotton pad and there was dirt on that too. It was also very drying for me.
wooli
Glossier. Milky Jelly Cleanser is so amazing! i make my skin so bright and soft, i use it everyday and i’m never not amazed at what it does for my skin, in the mornings it’s the perfect way to wake up and feel vibrant for the day ahead! i continue to repurchase the  Glossier. Milky Jelly Cleanser as it never fails me. It’s most definitely worth every cent, i would recommend this to everyone, no matter their skin type, olily, dry, sensitive it’s perfect for them all!!
This product perfectly removes makeup and cleaned your skin however it has quite a strong chemical scent. I haven’t noticed any harmful chemicals or ingredients in the product so I assume it just the smell, especially due to the fact that apart from the smell the product is amazing. The packaging is timeless and the product doesn’t leave your skin feeling oily or dry, but just right!
Los Angeles, CA
I love the Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser! I use it on both wet and dry skin and no other face wash removes makeup like this. I use it morning and night, then followed with other Glossier products. My skin is so happy since using Glossier's skin care (:

414 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 5 jours
Glossier. Milky Jelly Cleanser This cleanser really gets into your skin to remove all the dirt and makeup.
Brighton
il y a 10 jours
Hiya! I have pretty sensitive skin with rosacea that can flare up, does anybody know if this product would be suitable as a gentle cleanser ? Or would it irritate sensitive skin? Thanks!
Rachelle L. • il y a 4 jours
The milk cleanser is a little over hype” to me. It left my skin dry and it didn’t clean my face well. The best OVER ALL would be the “Soy Face Cleanser” BY “Fresh” it’s honestly the best. It’s for all a skin types and it’s rich in amino acids. It also doesn’t strip away all your skins much needed moisturizer like the milk cleanser did to me. The Fresh Soy Face cleanser is so delicate and gentle that you can scrub your eyelids with it to get your mascara off and it won’t burn at all. I will admit that when I first saw the Fresh cleanser (in a subscription box I had) The packaging is really simple and minimalistic so I thought that it was just some kind of cheap bottle of cleanser and I didn’t use it for months until I ran out of the cleaners I was using and so I tried this and it’s BOMB! Fresh is not all about the trending packaging like glossier is but the Fresh products and their ingredients are clean & outstanding! Even with sensitive skin it clears everything up. For me it cleared up my acne, and “rash acne” quickly. It’s also super easy to wash off too since it more like a jelly texture. If I was you I would definitely give the Fresh Soy Bean cleanser a try. I had no ideas what I was missing out on until I tried it.