Glossier. Milky Jelly Cleanser

by Glossier

What is it?
A conditioning facial cleanser.
How to use:
To start your day—massage 1-2 pumps onto wet skin (keep it in the shower!) and rinse.

To remove makeup*—on dry skin, gently and thoroughly massage 2-3 pumps directly onto eye area to melt away mascara; add water, massage over the rest of your face, and rinse.

*unless it’s waterproof, in which case you should use a cleansing oil, and follow with Milky Jelly for complete clean.

Benefits:
Soothing

Purifying

Nourishing

Key Ingredients

Poloxamer
A strong yet mild cleansing agent used in contact lens solution.

Rosewater
We replaced 1/4 of the H2O content with soothing rosewater (bonus: smells great!).

Comfrey Root Extract
Contains allantoin, which heals dry, stressed skin.

Aquaxyl
Refills skin’s water reserves and improves its barrier to prevent dehydration.

Pro-Vitamin B5
Powerful, natural moisturizer found in mushrooms and cheese.

Claims:

hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, safe for the eye area, ophthalmologist tested, appropriate for all skin types, soap free, paraben free, sulfate free, cruelty free, non-comedogenic, vegan

Is this product hood for dry skin?
What is a good skin care product for red areas on face- near the t zone?
Is this worth the price and is it ok for sensitive skin Glossier. Milky Jelly Cleanser ?
Start your review of Glossier. Milky Jelly Cleanser!
Product Highlights
This cleanser has saved my skin. I've struggled to appease my sensitive, breakout-prone, combination skin for years, and I have finally found a solution in Glossier's Milky Jelly. It removes makeup like a champ, and effectively cleanses my skin without stripping it of all its natural oils. After several months of using only this cleanser, I now only have to spot-treat the occasional zit, instead of fighting with a whole bunch of them every day. I would pay any amount of money for this magical elixir (but I think $18 is pretty reasonable, especially for how much you get). I hope Glossier never discontinues Milky Jelly, because I will use it forever.in reviews
Very moisturizing and amazing. I love the gentle rose scent. I've had dry skin forever and this face wash cleans without drying out my skin. Additionally, it's so gentle on the eyes that it's a perfect makeup remover. A little goes a long way so the bottle will last a while. in reviews
Mableton, GA
Glossier. Milky Jelly Cleanser uploaded by erin W.
I wanted to love this cleanser. It’s always so highly rated and girls swear it’s a Holy Grail item. My skin just didn’t “take” to it. I think the formula was a bit too mild. I do love that it’s gentle and fragrance free, so there’s a plus! Glossier. Milky Jelly Cleanser
Hillsboro, IL
Glossier. Milky Jelly Cleanser uploaded by Haley S.
This cleanser is fine, it isn’t my favorite or my least favorite. I have recently switched to a new cleanser, but before that I used this Glossier cleanser for months. It is gentle and non-irritating. It doesn’t really lather/suds up at all, if that matters to you. It is fragrance-free. It did occasionally make my dry areas feel a little tight, but paired with a good moisturizer, this didn’t seem to make my dry spots worse or anything during the day. I didn’t use it like this, but I could see people using this product as the first half of a double cleanse. In general Glossier as a brand is a little pricey for me for the products you get (I do have a couple things I really love regardless of the price). I likely won’t repurchase this, there are other cleansers I’d rather use.
Glossier. Milky Jelly Cleanser uploaded by Brittanee R.
I’ve been wanting to try this cleanser for so long! I finally have and it does not disappoint. It has a very light and natural rosewater scent. The consistency is jelly just as it says. I don’t usually wear much make up but this product alone was able to remove all of my concealer, brow wiz and non-waterproof mascara. It did not leave my face feeling tight or dry. Glossier. Milky Jelly Cleanser
Glossier. Milky Jelly Cleanser uploaded by Ellie S.
This has a soft smell of roses and a nice consistency. It does a good job cleansing the skin without leaving it too dry. If you have on heavy makeup, it may be more effective to use a makeup up wipe first.
Henderson, TN
Glossier. Milky Jelly Cleanser uploaded by Jo Anna Ramsey F.
Absolutely LOVE this cleanser! It is so silky as it slides across your face and it only takes just a very small amount. I have just gotten into the Glossier line and am SO glad I did! This leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth, not dry like ALOT of other cleansers I have tried. I follow this up with Glossier's Priming Moisturizer which I will write about in a separate review! The customer service at Glossier is 100% the best too! #glossier #glossiermilkyjelly
Seymour, TN
Glossier. Milky Jelly Cleanser uploaded by Rachel B.
Great gentle milky and jelly like cleanser. It can be applied to dry or wet skin. It smells very calming and fresh with a hint of rose maybe. Good ingredients. Gentle on my skin and blemishes. Easy to use. And for me the best part is it doesn’t strip my skin and dry it out. It is really an amazing cleanser. I use it alone or double cleanse if I have a full makeup day. Worth it. Another Glossier win for me. I fell into the hype and haven’t regretted it once 😝
San Diego, CA
Glossier. Milky Jelly Cleanser uploaded by Mia T.
This has been my go to face wash for a few years now. It’s extremely gentle, but has a mild fragrance if you have sensitive skin. I love how it feels on the skin, and how it effectively removes my make up.
Glossier. Milky Jelly Cleanser uploaded by Victoria H.
Totally not in love with this! This products is very popular but I didn’t like it. I think it would be great for taking off eye makeup because of the contact solution in it, but I have eyelash extensions! I got rid of this quick.
Staff
I went to the Glossier store in NYC a few months ago for the first time and came out with this amazing cleanser. My face truly feels clean and refreshed after using it. It also does a pretty good job at removing my makeup. The texture is super cool, as well as the simplistic packaging. I would def get this again. I highly recommend this face wash.
Orlando, FL
Glossier. Milky Jelly Cleanser uploaded by Britney D.
This facial cleanser has really done wonders for my skin this past year. I have been a fan of their exfoliator solution for a while. I decided to complete the set and purchase both the cleanser and moisturizer. I don’t wear too much make up, but even when I do, this cleanser does a good job lifting all the grime off my skin. When wearing a full face of make up, I do use a second rinse with this product. I love the smell, it’s not too over powering, has a light rose smell to it. It def does feel like a jelly. I use it twice a day followed with the rich moisturizer (every other day, I use the exfoliator solution in between those two products). The compliments I’ve gotten this past year on my skin have been so great, I have a constantly glowing face that looks nourished and even in tone. A hugeeee plus for me is that the product set lasts me about 6 months !

478 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Liverpool, Merseyside
il y a 2 mois
Sarah Kate G. il y a 2 mois
As someone with pretty sensitive skin, I did not notice any major reactions. It does have a little bit of fragrance to it, from what I can remember --> maybe like a rose scent. So keep that in mind! I think it's nice to buy, but I'd be lying if I didnt say there were similar products with similar results on the market --> but they aren't as cute either ;)
Salt Lake Cty, UT
il y a 3 mois
Tasnim U. il y a 3 mois
Honestly I've never tried them out but i wouldn't use it. There are so many other companies like cerave and la roche posey that are good and cheaper
Troutman, NC
il y a 3 mois
Ava T. il y a 3 mois
Some things are worth it, others are a bit overpriced. It’s a pretty basic face wash but isn’t too expensive and is good for normal skin. If you’re wanting to try it I have a discount you’re welcome to use, just message me!