BeautyLipLip MakeupGlossier
Lip Gloss 014 fl oz / 42 ml

Glossier Lip Gloss 0.14 fl oz / 4.2 ml

by Glossier

-Glossier Red Lip Gloss

Whats the durability on this gloss? How long does it last before needing to reapply?
Can I get this for ?
How sticky is this gloss and does it have a tint?
Start your review of Glossier Lip Gloss 0.14 fl oz / 4.2 ml!
Amanda M.
Louisville, KY
I love this lipgloss a lot. It is quite sticky but what lipgloss isn’t. It lasts longer than most lipglosses, but to be honest i think it is a little overpriced for what it is.
paola C.
Knoxville, TN
Glossier Lip Gloss 0.14 fl oz / 4.2 ml uploaded by paola C.
I love this lip gloss glossier a lot because my lips look natural and the consistency is very pleasant I love this aupwr well the truth 10 / 10👍🏻
Anika B.
Amazing lip gloss. It's so shiny, while also filling in any lines you may have. I've had the clear one for almost 3 years and I'm a little less than halfway through it, but I do not wear it everyday. Either way, it's a one swipe kind of lip gloss, so you really don't go through the product too quickly. I just got the red gloss, and it has a bit less product for the same price. I'm not sure why but I don't mind it as I alternate between the two. The red gloss is unscented, and I think the holographic doesn't either. My clear gloss has a sort of sweet vanilla scent to it, but considering how long it's been this might be the case with the older glosses and the newer clear glosses might not have this scent. The applicator is quite flat as opposed to doe-foot, but it applies the product just as well as a doe-foot; I don't have any complaints about it. In comparison to other glosses such as Fenty the applicator is a bit small, but even though it's flat it's quite wide so it covers a good amount of the lips. It's a bit more on the expensive side for the amount of product you got, but the gloss is so good that I don't mind. It's a bit tacky but very comfortable to wear and really does feel like a cushion for your lips. The packaging is really minimal but super cute.I actually wasn't a lip gloss fan until Glossier. I'm a fan of other glosses but this has to be my all-time fave.
Madina  S.
Philadelphia, PA
Glossier Lip Gloss 0.14 fl oz / 4.2 ml uploaded by Madina  S.
If you’re looking for a nice and thick lip gloss then you came to the right place! This lip gloss is thick but feels smooth on the lips. It’s not as thick as my other lip glosses, which is a plus, but sometimes it feels too thick. I will probably buy this again, but not anytime soon because of the quarantine.
Yalimar  R.
Daly City, CA
This a simple gloss which you can use to layer on top of a lipstick or just use it on it’s own. Its not sticky which is the best part about it but it gives an incredible shine while moisturizing your lips.
Maggie S.
I have been looking for a clear gloss for such a long time! I love how natural and glossy this product makes my lips look. AND it’s not sticky at all! feels wet and smooth on my lips. This product also stays on for a great amount of time. LOVE IT! but it now!
Victoria  H.
Glossier Lip Gloss 0.14 fl oz / 4.2 ml uploaded by Victoria  H.
My favorite lip gloss in the whole world. I always reach for this first. It is quite sticky, but I enjoy it. Nothing makes your lips look quite like this! You need it.
Maryjane C.
Oklahoma
Glossier Lip Gloss 0.14 fl oz / 4.2 ml uploaded by Maryjane C.
One of my favorite lip glosses on the market! It isn't sticky to where it's hard to smack your lips together, and the color isn't very pigmented as you might expect. My lips are naturally a pink rosy color so the faint red tint does show up enough to give me enough color without committing to a red lip. Glossier Lip Gloss
Yuvis C.
Cypress, TX
Glossier Lip Gloss 0.14 fl oz / 4.2 ml uploaded by Yuvis C.
Fui muy escéptico cuando leí evaluaciones que decían que este brillo labial era completamente antiadherente, pero una vez más, Glossier demostró lo contrario. Compuesto por el tono holográfico y tenía la cantidad justa de brillo perfecto para mi realmente me encanta, lo recomiendo
Michelle M.
Moreno Valley , CA
I want like 100 of these because they’re so pretty I just love this so much I would take this lipgloss over anything it literally pops off the color is just super pretty very natural it comes in great packaging and it’s just amazing I would definitely recommend you guys to try
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Narcisa B.
Santo Domingo de los Tsáchilas
Addison E.
il y a 2 ans
Glossier Lip Gloss Does this lip gloss have a sticky feel, and does it last throughout the day?
Madina S. il y a 2 ans
It lasts for awhile and it’s actually not that sticky feeling. I wore it today for the first time in awhile and I realized how smooth it felt on my lips.