BY GLOSSIER

We took everything you love about lip gloss, got rid of everything you don’t, and formulated the perfect Lip Gloss. Our formula gives lips one thing: cushiony, crystal clear shine—no gluey feeling, no stickiness, no grittiness, no glitter. The fuzzy doe-foot applicator glides on a delightfully lightweight layer for a comfortable, glassy finish that won’t disappear after an hour (oooh yeeeah). And because it’s Glossier, your lips stay soft and hydrated thanks to moisturizing Vitamin E. Shine on, friend.

Tristen R.
Tristen R.
Glossier is one of my all time favorite brands but this lip gloss exceeded my expectations the packaging is simple yet chic and it lasts practically forever. Not to mention how glossy it is. Glossier out did themselves with this gloss and I wouldn't expect any less. This retails on their site for about $14 dollars if I remember correctly but it's worth every penny.
Dymond M.
Dymond M.
Fayetteville, GA
It's a nice but not super special lip gloss besides packaging. Not scented and a 6/10 on the sticky scale. However, it's GREAT from a creative standpoint. You can wear it over other colors or with glitter. I used MAC Lipstick in Matte Royal for one look and NYX Face and Body Glitter for my glitter look!
Kaley L.
Kaley L.
Oviedo, FL
This gloss is what got me into wearing gloss. I never liked gloss because it always seemed messy and sticky and inconvenient. However, I have been wearing this on top of my bare lips and it makes them so shiny without glitter and even keeps them moisturized. I'm really into it and even want to try more glosses now! If you're into a high quality gloss this is a great one!
Magda M.
Magda M.
Carson, CA
i have ALWAYS hated lip glosses because they were so sticky! but i always wished to be that cool girl at school who would pull it out and put it on! and now my dreams came true!! thank u glossier!!! Its so dreamy I love it! It moisturizes without just staying ontop of your lips! Perfect alone but also atop any cute matte liptick you may own and want to change up!
Mahreen K.
Mahreen K.
Omg I absolutely love this product. It's not only
Super glossy but also moisturizing and long lasting. It cost $14 which is average for a good brand nowadays. I bought mine on glossier.com and chose standard free shipping since I wasn't rushed to get it.
Emily R.
Emily R.
I feel like a lipgloss like this hasn't been in production since the early '00's. It is so super glossy and high shine I had to have it. I was super amazed that it wasn't too super sticky (All lipgloss is sticky but some are more than others, I hate those strings between lips when you speak.) Great product I wish it was a little more affordable considering its size but I would absolutely repurchase.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
This has to be the best lip gloss I have ever tried! It's $14 and I feel it's worth it. It lasts a while and is not sticky at all. It glides on nice and not to thick. I definitely will keep this on me at all time and will repurchase.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Haymarket, VA
I'm not a huge lip gloss fan, but this gloss is amazing. Super easy to apply and it has the best texture. It's not too sticky or tacky, and is very moisturizing - just as advertised! Looks beautiful over the Glossier lipsticks as well. Would definitely repurchase!
Larissa C.
Larissa C.
Los Angeles
Best lipgloss I have ever used! I'm not too much of a big fan of lip glosses, but this one is definitely a must grab. It goes on perfectly. Not sticky like other lipglosses.
Glossier is also one of my favorite brands their shipping is super fast and their packaging is adorable.
It also comes with the cutest stickers ! Definetely reccomended!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Lehi, UT
Mother may I! Let me begin with saying, this lip gloss will not make you feel like you're in 7th grade again. It's definitely more chic than binders and braces. It has gorgeous shine with none of the stickiness. It's ultra hydrating and lasts through out the day but you'll want to reapply because it's verrrry pretty
Krystal T.
Krystal T.
houston, TX
How long does it last? Is it a sticky gloss?
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
How much is this?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
What's the cost on this product?
Haley M.
Haley M.
Is this gloss sticky? And how was the wear time?
Momo M.
Momo M.
Does this only come in one shade?