BY GLOSSIER #5 in Lip Gloss

We took everything you love about lip gloss, got rid of everything you don’t, and formulated the perfect Lip Gloss. Our formula gives lips one thing: cushiony, crystal clear shine—no gluey feeling, no stickiness, no grittiness, no glitter. The fuzzy doe-foot applicator glides on a delightfully lightweight layer for a comfortable, glassy finish that won’t disappear after an hour (oooh yeeeah). And because it’s Glossier, your lips stay soft and hydrated thanks to moisturizing Vitamin E. Shine on, friend.

• Favorite lip gloss??? For me, hands down the #Glossier gl...10 Answers
  • looks good that do you think?3 Answers
  • I really wanna try this? How glossy is it? Does it feel s...3 Answers
Glossier Lip Gloss
  • "This gloss is what got me into wearing gloss. I never liked gloss because it always seemed messy and sticky and inconvenient. However, I have been wearing this on top of my bare lips and it makes them so shiny without glitter and even keeps them moisturized. I'm really into it and even want to try more glosses now! If you're into a high quality gloss this is a great one!" in 202 reviews
  • "Super moisturizing. I love it. Makes your lips super nice. I bought like a bunch of them just in case... super good product." in 59 reviews
  • "I like this product and i 100% recomend it because it is really long lasting, this product is not that expensive how i though! And it is really easy to find" in 50 reviews
Khadija U.
New York
Initially, I wasn't too impressed with the gloss when I first purchased it. It was small and compact, slightly sticky upon application, but the more I kept on using it, the more I grew to love it and reach for it.
Yes, the initial application is sticky, and like many other lipglosses, your hair will probably be caught. Its formula is thick, but not weighted. It's shiny and gives my lips a noticeable sheen, and it is slightly sparkly. Overall, it is a sturdy lipgloss that is easy to take on the go, and I will definitely be purchasing more because let's face it- some pros outweigh the cons, and that is certainly the case with Glossier lip gloss.
I would definitely recommend this product to people who want a simple yet eye-catching look, and despite the fact that the tube is small, it lasts you way longer than expected.
Makiyah S.
when I first saw this product it was on Instagram and it was becoming very very popular I didn't think it would be any different than any other lip gloss or lip product but I decided to go out on a limb and buy it and when I did it was very very soft on my lips at moisturize them I put one layer on and I was in love I really do recommend this project now it might be a little bit pricey but you do get your money's worth I am somebody I like to save my money instead of going out on a limb and spending it on your really stupid and expensive things but this one I did take a risk I am glad that I took that risk I've had this product for about a month and I still have half of the bottle because of how easy it is to apply and you don't have to apply more than what you need and you should buy this
Dezi L.
Corona, CA
first off, i LOVE glossier products! the cool girl aesthetic, the millennial pink packaging...everything about glossier is just my thing although i just couldn’t bring my self to drop $13 on lip gloss but this was given to me as a gift and wow, let me tell you, i have never spent $13 so quick in my life. as soon as i applied the silky gloss to my lips i was in love. it felt like butter. the doe foot applicator was so plush and soft and the quality of the gloss is just amazing. this is a thick yet smooth gloss that is so unique, i promise there’s nothing else like it on the market today.
Trixie T.
recently got this in the birthday flavor and I LOVE it. I've had it for approximately ~3 weeks now. It smells delicious (like vanilla birthday cake), and has some very slight sparkle in it. If you think that may deter you, the sparkle is really not that noticeable. I use it daily through work and just going out. This has replaced my chapstick. I find it to be moisturizing and I really enjoy everything about it from the flavor, consistency (waxy like Vaseline), and packaging. If I don't want to apply it to my finger, I just apply straight to my lips. While this is a salve that may be used anywhere, I personally prefer this for my lips. I will definitely buy again once I use it up.
bridget b.
Albuquerque, NM
ok so .... if youre trying out that glossy eye trend, this is the only gloss you want to use to create that look. its also a great, lightweight, hydrating clear gloss on the lips (or even glossy blush on the cheekbones???) however, i believe this company claims to be natural and vegan and the ingredients in this (as well as other products from this company) contain Lanolin, which is grease from sheep fat. so beware if you are on that cruelty free trip, this contains animal by product.
Erin P.
Tallahassee, FL
Yes this is "just a clear lip gloss" but the consistency and longevity send it over the edge from your average drugstore gloss. To say it's not sticky is not quite accurate but I will say it's not goopy or overly clingy to your lips. However there is enough of a tackiness to keep it in place through drinking and light eating. Is it worth $14? I think if you are already planning on getting something from Glossier (like boy brow which is amazing!) this is worth adding to the list.
Betty F.
Decatur, GA
I got this gloss as part of a limited edition set a while back. I didn't think it would be anything amazing because, well, it's a clear gloss. So when I realized that I was using it every single day and realized I wasn't touching any of my other lip products, I knew I had found a HG product for sure. I was SO bummed when I went to get another and it wasn't available anymore. Fast forward to today and Glossier announced that it's now part of the permanent line! I was so stoked I actually bought 5 just in case they sold out. LOL It has the best texture and finish. It's shiny and beautiful, but it's not gloppy like most of my other lip glosses and it lasts hooouuurs. Im hooked!
Kaylee D.
Parkville
This lipgloss is so beautiful and glossy on the lips. I find it to be very comfortable and not sticky. I wish it didn’t cost as much because it is so good, but I was willing to pay the $14 after hearing so many people talk about it. The packaging is very simple yet still very beautiful, and the applicator makes it very easy to apply. This gloss looks good by itself or over another lipstick. I definitely recommend trying this!!!
zoë g.
The product is good but I don’t think it’s worth the price. The lip gloss doesn’t make your lips feel tacky. They feel very moisturized. But it was to expensive for the size of the container. It was my first time purchasing the product and I don’t think I will purchase it again. I do like other glossier products and I think their other products are reasonably priced. This lip gloss is an exception.
jocelyn s.
Bay Area
This lipgloss is the one to end them all. I saw it on Instagram and was like it cannot look like this in person but it does! You just pop it on like any other lipgloss and your lips look so juicy and luscious. I just lost mine so I can’t wait to buy another cause I use this daily. Everyone should get this cause you can also use this as a topper on matte or silk finish lipsticks for a gloss look. You really get your money’s worth with this product.
Katelyn Z.
Pleasantville, PA
Favorite lip gloss??? For me, hands down the #Glossier gloss. ✨✨✨Glossier Lip Gloss
lydia C.
ware
how do i get this?
Isla S.
Will my hair stick to this on a windy day?? Help a gal out 😂
Nayeli S.
Belton, TX
Does this feel sticky? Is the gloss plumping looking or just shiny?
Macaila M.
Does anyone have this? If so can I get your opinion on it?