BY GLOSSIER #42 in Lip Gloss

We took everything you love about lip gloss, got rid of everything you don’t, and formulated the perfect Lip Gloss. Our formula gives lips one thing: cushiony, crystal clear shine—no gluey feeling, no stickiness, no grittiness, no glitter. The fuzzy doe-foot applicator glides on a delightfully lightweight layer for a comfortable, glassy finish that won’t disappear after an hour (oooh yeeeah). And because it’s Glossier, your lips stay soft and hydrated thanks to moisturizing Vitamin E. Shine on, friend.

Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gloss is back!!! I was a huge skeptic of the gloss when it first launched because it's just a clear gloss with a slight pink tint. This gloss gives the lips a glassy appearance. It is a little sticky but it lasts a surprisingly long time on my lips due to the slight stickiness. It also is very hydrating on my lips. I wish it came in more shades, scents, and more product overall but I am very happy with my purchase. This and the fenty beauty glosses are my all time favorite glosses over the lancome juicy tubes (my middle school favorite) and the Chanel gloss.
Teresa S.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip gloss is less sticky than any other lip gloss i've tried! Sure it's a bit sticky but that's because it's lip gloss lol. It isn't heavy on my lips, but coats my lips well. This never dries out my lips, rather it moisturizes them!
Fatiha I.
Johnston, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gloss is on the stickier side but it can add a really nice shine to any lip look as it is clear. The product can easily get dirty on the inside if you do this. Overall it’s just a gloss. Any clear lip gloss you have will do just about the same thing.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors are incredible. This is worth every penny this is a must have for every make up lover. You will not be disappointed. This is some of the best quality make up I have ever owned. This is long lasting does not wear off
Samone E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this Glossier Lip Gloss is my go to. 1st because it’s clear but also because it’s so moisturize for the lips, especially now that the the dryer months approach. the formula is not too sticky or oily💋
Sara P.
I don’t think this gloss is anything special. It is too thick for me and doesn’t have a sticky feel but it’s definitely a gloss that you’d get your hair stuck in. I don’t expect gloss to last very long but this one wore off after about 40 min. Not my favorite and not something I reach for but I wouldn’t toss it. Seems like just a basic clear gloss to me..reminds me of the Bonne bell ones I had growing up
Layla O.
Lexington Kentucky
Beauty Junkie Expert
I still prefer to stick with my equate dollar Walmart brand of acne scrub. It had exfoliating beads in it which is great as far as removing blackheads and minimizing pores goes. I wish this product had more
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never thought I'd be into wearing a clear gloss, but I love how shiny and glossy this makes my lips, while accentuating my natural lip color. It's also pretty moisturizing, so I sometimes use this instead of a lip balm. It lasts a fairly long time, and is not super sticky or tacky which I love. Will def repurchase this!
gabrielle p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I saw this in an Instagram sponsored ad and I was curious. The packaging is simple and minimal, like most other Glossier products which I personally love! This gloss is so smooth and it gives my lips a glassy shine that I have been dying to find and I found it! I also want to try their Boy Brow products and the rest of their line because I enjoyed the the less is more look I was rockin
olivia s.
Ok this gloss is amazing , I don’t know if it’s mainly because of the packaging ( it’s so freaking cute!!) or because it’s actually a good gloss. It gives you the best glossy lips and it’s slightly sticky , not too much and doesn’t really have a smell. It’s one of my favorites because it’s simple and I approve of it.
Krystal T.
How long does it last? Is it a sticky gloss?
Amanda P.
What's the cost on this product?
Alecia K.
How much is this?
danielle h.
Charleston
Is this under $20?
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Would you wear this alone or on top of another color?