BY GLOSSIER #6 in Lip Gloss

We took everything you love about lip gloss, got rid of everything you don’t, and formulated the perfect Lip Gloss. Our formula gives lips one thing: cushiony, crystal clear shine—no gluey feeling, no stickiness, no grittiness, no glitter. The fuzzy doe-foot applicator glides on a delightfully lightweight layer for a comfortable, glassy finish that won’t disappear after an hour (oooh yeeeah). And because it’s Glossier, your lips stay soft and hydrated thanks to moisturizing Vitamin E. Shine on, friend.

• Would you guys recommend for dry lips? How long those it last ?1 Answers
  • Is it worth my money??2 Answers
  • Would you wear this alone or on top of another color?2 Answers
Buy on Glossier
  • "This gloss is what got me into wearing gloss. I never liked gloss because it always seemed messy and sticky and inconvenient. However, I have been wearing this on top of my bare lips and it makes them so shiny without glitter and even keeps them moisturized. I'm really into it and even want to try more glosses now! If you're into a high quality gloss this is a great one!" in 202 reviews
  • "Super moisturizing. I love it. Makes your lips super nice. I bought like a bunch of them just in case... super good product." in 59 reviews
  • "I like this product and i 100% recomend it because it is really long lasting, this product is not that expensive how i though! And it is really easy to find" in 50 reviews
Erin S.
Lincoln, NE
a perfectly decent gloss, but is any clear gloss worth more than a few bucks? Probably not. You're right, though, that it's in their regular price bracket.

They do have this annoying tendency to write press releases and marketing that go on and on about how their products are "sooooo neeew!" and revolutionary when they're really not. A lot of them are solid, even great, products, but they're not revolutionary or especially different. They're just functional, pretty products in pretty packaging with slick marketing. I think I'd be less annoyed by their marketing if they focused on their real strength, which is making natural-looking, easy-to-use makeup that can be applied quickly.

Overall the gloss is okay but it can wear off quickly and the shine isn’t IN YOUR FACE but great job on the formulas .
Wilmarielle C.
I enjoy this lip gloss very much! It's extremely glossy, and even makes your lips look plumper while wearing it! I like the thick, tacky but non-sticky formula and it is so shiny! But for $14, it is a little overpriced. Not much product comes in the tube and you definitely go through it very quickly. I don't use it every day, really only for my natural no-makeup makeup days, and I'm already halfway through. I've only had it for about a month! I do wish it would last longer, too. On me, it only lasts for half an hour before wearing off. However, the packaging is cute and minimalistic and the gloss is beautiful.
Betty F.
Decatur
I got this gloss as part of a limited edition set a while back. I didn't think it would be anything amazing because, well, it's a clear gloss. So when I realized that I was using it every single day and realized I wasn't touching any of my other lip products, I knew I had found a HG product for sure. I was SO bummed when I went to get another and it wasn't available anymore. Fast forward to today and Glossier announced that it's now part of the permanent line! I was so stoked I actually bought 5 just in case they sold out. LOL It has the best texture and finish. It's shiny and beautiful, but it's not gloppy like most of my other lip glosses and it lasts hooouuurs. Im hooked!
dezi l.
Corona, CA
first off, i LOVE glossier products! the cool girl aesthetic, the millennial pink packaging...everything about glossier is just my thing although i just couldn’t bring my self to drop $13 on lip gloss but this was given to me as a gift and wow, let me tell you, i have never spent $13 so quick in my life. as soon as i applied the silky gloss to my lips i was in love. it felt like butter. the doe foot applicator was so plush and soft and the quality of the gloss is just amazing. this is a thick yet smooth gloss that is so unique, i promise there’s nothing else like it on the market today.
Trixie T.
recently got this in the birthday flavor and I LOVE it. I've had it for approximately ~3 weeks now. It smells delicious (like vanilla birthday cake), and has some very slight sparkle in it. If you think that may deter you, the sparkle is really not that noticeable. I use it daily through work and just going out. This has replaced my chapstick. I find it to be moisturizing and I really enjoy everything about it from the flavor, consistency (waxy like Vaseline), and packaging. If I don't want to apply it to my finger, I just apply straight to my lips. While this is a salve that may be used anywhere, I personally prefer this for my lips. I will definitely buy again once I use it up.
bridget b.
albuquerque , NM
ok so .... if youre trying out that glossy eye trend, this is the only gloss you want to use to create that look. its also a great, lightweight, hydrating clear gloss on the lips (or even glossy blush on the cheekbones???) however, i believe this company claims to be natural and vegan and the ingredients in this (as well as other products from this company) contain Lanolin, which is grease from sheep fat. so beware if you are on that cruelty free trip, this contains animal by product.
Erin P.
Tallahassee, FL
Yes this is "just a clear lip gloss" but the consistency and longevity send it over the edge from your average drugstore gloss. To say it's not sticky is not quite accurate but I will say it's not goopy or overly clingy to your lips. However there is enough of a tackiness to keep it in place through drinking and light eating. Is it worth $14? I think if you are already planning on getting something from Glossier (like boy brow which is amazing!) this is worth adding to the list.
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product. Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.I love this top most brand.This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.I bought this from walmart store and it is also available in other stores like Fred Meyer,target,walgreens many.......It gives soft texture on skin. I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.Its better to search for offers before buying.Have different shades of color for different skin tones.I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.I am kinda shopholic ;) so love to buy and try different products ,brands and shades.It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.It has smooth  texture.I would definitely buy More n more n more...I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Amanda D.
Redwood City, CA
I rarely wear shiny lips. (When I do, my favorite is Butter's colored gloss.) But I bought this due to Glossier's extremely effective marketing -- and I like it! It's definitely thick and sticky, unlike what their ads say, but it's also cushiony, which is what they claim to be. I don't love the ultra-shine look and my hair kept getting caught in it, which was icky. So when I accidentally lost my tube, I didn't rush to order a new one.
Laura D.
Pinehurst
I love this this lip gloss. I can put a lipstick on and put stat on top of it and it makes my lips so smooth and so shiny and it lasts me for a long time. I love the way it is on my lips My Lips stay chapped still having this on my lips and they don't say chance and it's just really good for me. I like the flavor it has not been nasty flavor is actually nice it's not really big annoying overall I really like it.
Krystal T.
How long does it last? Is it a sticky gloss?
Amanda P.
What's the cost on this product?
Alecia K.
How much is this?
Venus L.
I would love to try this product! Is it available in regular stores or specific ones ?
danielle h.