Add a Photo

By GLOSSIER
#193 in Lip Gloss

We took everything you love about lip gloss, got rid of everything you don’t, and formulated the perfect Lip Gloss. Our formula gives lips one thing: cushiony, crystal clear shine—no gluey feeling, no stickiness, no grittiness, no glitter. The fuzzy doe-foot applicator glides on a delightfully lightweight layer for a comfortable, glassy finish that won’t disappear after an hour (oooh yeeeah). And because it’s Glossier, your lips stay soft and hydrated thanks to moisturizing Vitamin E. Shine on, friend.

Photos (6)
Kaley L.
Kaley L.
Oviedo, FL

This gloss is what got me into wearing gloss. I never liked gloss because it always seemed messy and sticky and inconvenient. However, I have been wearing this on top of my bare lips and it makes them so shiny without glitter and even keeps them moisturized. I'm really into it and even want to try more glosses now! If you're into a high quality gloss this is a great one!
Larissa C.
Larissa C.
Los Angeles

Best lipgloss I have ever used! I'm not too much of a big fan of lip glosses, but this one is definitely a must grab. It goes on perfectly. Not sticky like other lipglosses.
Glossier is also one of my favorite brands their shipping is super fast and their packaging is adorable.
It also comes with the cutest stickers ! Definetely reccomended!
Tristen R.
Tristen R.

Glossier is one of my all time favorite brands but this lip gloss exceeded my expectations the packaging is simple yet chic and it lasts practically forever. Not to mention how glossy it is. Glossier out did themselves with this gloss and I wouldn't expect any less. This retails on their site for about $14 dollars if I remember correctly but it's worth every penny.
Magda Q.
Magda Q.
Carson, CA

i have ALWAYS hated lip glosses because they were so sticky! but i always wished to be that cool girl at school who would pull it out and put it on! and now my dreams came true!! thank u glossier!!! Its so dreamy I love it! It moisturizes without just staying ontop of your lips! Perfect alone but also atop any cute matte liptick you may own and want to change up!
Dymond M.
Dymond M.
Fayetteville, GA

It's a nice but not super special lip gloss besides packaging. Not scented and a 6/10 on the sticky scale. However, it's GREAT from a creative standpoint. You can wear it over other colors or with glitter. I used MAC Lipstick in Matte Royal for one look and NYX Cosmetics Face and Body Glitter for my glitter look!
India S.
India S.
Baltimore, MD

Can I say my lip gloss is "popping" ? Well, it surely is ! This gloss keeps my lips moisturized all day and I absolutely love it ! It gives my lips a glow that non other brand can do. I recommend this to anyone who wants their lips to have an amazing glow and an affordable price !
Briana W.
Briana W.
Lacey, WA

I'm not a huge lip gloss fan, but this gloss is amazing. Super easy to apply and it has the best texture. It's not too sticky or tacky, and is very moisturizing - just as advertised! Looks beautiful over the Glossier lipsticks as well. Would definitely repurchase!
Maya S.
Maya S.

Omg Me encanta este producto. No es sóloSuper brillante pero también hidratante y de larga duración. Cuesta $ 14 que es normal para una buena marca hoy en día. Compré el mío en glossier.com y elegí el envío gratuito estándar ya que no me apresuré a conseguirlo.
Mahreen K.
Mahreen K.

Omg I absolutely love this product. It's not only
Super glossy but also moisturizing and long lasting. It cost $14 which is average for a good brand nowadays. I bought mine on glossier.com and chose standard free shipping since I wasn't rushed to get it.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.

I'm not a lip gloss. I mean I was in the 7th grade but I've steered away from that. After trying to commit to matte, my dry lips were begging for this gloss. It's moisturizing, long lasting, and extremely glossy. My lips have never looked or felt better
Alecia K.
Alecia K.

How much is this?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.

What's the cost on this product?
Krystal T.
Krystal T.

How long does it last? Is it a sticky gloss?
Haley
Haley

Is this gloss sticky? And how was the wear time?
Momo M.
Momo M.

Does this only come in one shade?

Join Now