BY GLOSSIER

Not optional. If you don’t already use sun protection every day, now’s the time to start. If you do, good! Now it’s time for an upgrade. Introducing sunscreen for people who hate wearing sunscreen—a clear watergel formula filled with active microcapsules that instantly absorbs into skin with no greasy residue and zero white cast. It helps prevent sun damage and skin cancer, but also works to neutralize harmful free radicals inside your skin, and keeps pollutant junk from getting in there in the first place—that’s the “+”. We want you to use it every. single. day. as the last step in your skincare routine.

• Always use sunscreen. Some people dont know how much dama...1 Answers
  • Why is it so hard to find good quality sunscreen2 Answers
  • Is it too oily ?3 Answers
Glossier Invisible Shield SPF 35 Daily Sunscreen +
  • "[product:glossier-invisible-shield-spf-35-daily-sunscreen] definitely a great buy works well on my sensitive skin great value size and price I'm definitely going to get more after trying this me and my teen daughter love it" in 19 reviews
Alex G.
Short Hills, NJ
've been using Invisible Shield for about a week now. I previously was using mineral sunscreens and was a little hesitant about switching to a chemical sunscreen, but it's been great so far! It goes on clear and sinks into your skin immediately, and isn't sticky. I'm able to apply my Skin Tint almost immediately after applying Invisible Shield, and it goes on seamlessly. The smell is citrusy, with a slight hint of the stereotypical "sunscreen" smell (which I actually like). I have not had any problems with it clogging my pores or causing breakouts. I have combo skin, and it has not made my face any oilier/dryer than usual. I wish the bottle was a little bigger or the price was a little lower, but that I would still repurchase this item regardless!
Angelisa P.
Queens Vlg, NY
I use my Glossier sunscreen everyday! I've been trying to integrate sunscreen with my daily skincare routine for years and it took me forever to find a sunscreen that did not make my skin breakout, especially in the summer.
Its a little pricer than some of the sunscreen products out there but its worth every penny. As someone with tan skin, it was hard to find a sunscreen that applies clear and that did not leave a white sheen on your face underneath your makeup. I'll definitely continue to buy this product, even during the winter months.
Samantha S.
I really liked this sunscreen. I hate how sunscreen feels so when I found this, and it claimed to not feel like the average sunscreen, I was sold. It’s not heavy and greasy like most sunscreens, and it applies more like a serum or a gel would. It doesn’t leave your skin feeling tacky, and it absorbs quickly while leaving your skin feeling refreshed. The one thing I’ll say is, you absolutely have to apply this sunscreen after your usual primer. Otherwise, it won’t dry down properly and when you go to apply your makeup, it will all flake off in chunks. They specifically say to apply the sunscreen after you’ve applied their priming moisturizer. So, just in general, apply your primer like you normally would, try to let it soak in your skin for 1-2 minutes, and then apply the sunscreen. Try to give it time to soak in as well for a couple of minutes. The longer you give your skincare/primer to soak in, the better it works anyways. Either way, I felt as if it protected me from the sun while simultaneously not feeling like a sunscreen. I really recommend this to those who hate the feeling of facial sunscreen!
Rebecca V.
Astoria, NY
I've been looking for the perfect Sunscreen to wear under my makeup - and when Glossier launched their Sunscreen I thought my search was over. I bought it immediately, despite the high price ($30 for a very small bottle). It certainly does work well under makeup, and it smells good, but unfortunately it made my skin break out - probably due to the silicone in it. Even if my skin didn't break out from it, I wouldn't recommend just due to the price. There are other similar sunscreens for a fraction of the price like Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence.
Yamina A.
Beverly Hills
Did you say sunscreen?? I used to hate sunscreen, I would try whatever I could to avoid using it until I found out how beneficial it is to your skin. I did lots of research and tried out many different “face screens” I never enjoyed the white cast or the smell or the sticky feeling it gave you. Then glossier came out with the invisible shield which I absolutely love. It smells like lemon, it feels like a serum and works wonders. No white cast. Literally the perfect sunscreen 100% a REPURCHASE
Cristina V.
This brand is so hyped up and so marketed to that “cool girl” we all hate. I bought into it. And the products are all fine! I like them! But I do think that they are very overpriced for what they are and nothing I’ve bought has been worth the price tag. Same with this cleanser. It’s a pleasant jelly cleanser, but it’s not effective enough as your sole cleanser, and it’s not melty enough to take your makeup completely off as a first cleanse. There are much better jelly cleansers on the market (Jordan samuel’s is heaven). You do get a lot of product for the money, but I ended up forcing myself to use it beyond when I wanted to just to hate finish it. I just didn’t love it.
Jamie M.
Sunscreen is SO important, but sometimes it’s hard to drop the money as most brands sell their version for such a high price! I’m a boy brow fanatic, and when I saw this i immediately knew I had to have it! It lay beautifully on the skin, doesn’t leave a white cast and can be worn alone on no makeup days, and also plays really nice with foundation of any kind from dewy to matte! Thank you glossier for this product!!!!!!
alyssa r.
Philadelphia, PA
The. Best. Sunscreen. Ever. I've tried loads of everyday sunscreens for your face and this one is hands down the best. Makes my skin feel smooth and soft, not greasy, makeup sits nicely on top or so does a bare face. Couldn't really ask it to do much more! Price isn't too bad either. I've bought this a handful of times and while I sometimes try other brands, I always come back to Glossier<3
Jenna S.
Short Hills, NJ
This is an amazing spf. I’m not sure why finding a quality spf that doesn’t reek of sunscreen and is actually meant to go over moisturizer is so difficult. Every decent one I’ve seen until Glossier was like 60 dollars for a tiny amount! I had to be so stingy when applying, which you don’t want to have to do with SPF! This product has a really great feel to it, doesn’t smell like sunscreen, goes super well over moisturizer and under foundation. It actually makes my face feel great and primed and ready for makeup. Great price for great amount. Great packaging. Highly recommend!
Elifnaz A.
Recently finished my first bottle. It has a gel consistency that is very easy to apply. I guess it did a well job since I had no long-term expectations from it. For $25 or a little more you could buy other products with better protection but overall, this is nice if you need a basic product. Glossier Invisible Shield SPF 35 Daily Sunscreen +
Sarah C.
Amityville, NY
Is this really that much different than regular sunscreen?
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
Does it work well under makeup?
ana m.
Barquisimeto
Does this smell good?
CHLOÈ  .
Is it too oily ?
Moriah S.
Alton, IL
How much does this cost?